Status: Active;;

Have You Ever Danced

Black Out

David's POV

It's been a week since the accident and Kyle, Austin, and I were force to go back on Warped Tour. Neither of us three wanted to go but we couldn't do that to our fans and I know deep down Jess wouldn't want that either. Just as everything was going good for everybody, things fucked up. We haven't seen her since she was admitted into the hospital. Her family and some of her friends were there and I wish I was still there. I so badly just wanted to say fuck it because this is more important but I didn't want to disappoint Kyle. Though Kyle loves Jess, he still wants to finish tour. Carmen is staying there and she's going to keep us posted. A week from now, we have three days off and Kyle, Austin, Josh Franceschi, and I are coming back. Josh is worrying a lot right now as well. We were all hanging out. Not really anybody talking. A few guys from different bands come around and telling us sorry about the news and telling us that they got the pleasure of meeting her and how awesome she was. I just hope that she remember's everything. There was a knock on the door.

"Yeah, it's open." I shouted. The door opened and Austin jogged up the steps. He's been really bummed out since the whole thing.

"You alright, man?" I asked. He sat down beside me with a shrug.

"I feel like it's my fault this happened. Like I should of forced her out of the car instead of letting her climb in the back with Kyle. I should of just convinced her to get out of the car or just to stay put until the ambulance was here. I fucked up." Austin said. I shook my head.

"I might not have known her for very long but I get the impression that she's a very stubborn girl so no matter what you would have said, it wasn't going to help. No offsense or anything. I just think she's a stubborn girl, you know." I said. Austin nodded.

"I get you. I just wish I did something. I wish I was at the hospital still with her. My preformance is slipping and people or beginning to notice. I don't know what to do, man. I'm fucking shit up or something." He said.

"No, brother. You're okay. Just keep thinking, she'll be fine and she'll remember us all and everything will be fine." I said.

"Thanks, man. How are you feeling? You doing okay?" He asked. I looked at him then shrugged.

"I really like this girl. I mean, I've known her for a little over a year and a half but this last time I saw her, like something changed inside of me, something that made me want to be more than just friends with her, you know. She's such an amazing girl and very talented. Did you know she can sing and play piano? She's fucking awesome." I said smiling.

"You really like this girl, don't you?" Austin asked. Everything about this girl is what I want. She's a bit shy but can be very outspoken. She's doesn't take risk but she's dangerous in a good way. She drinks and smoke's weed a little not that make's a differents. She's just amazing.

"I really do like her, Austin. She's amazing. She's a bit shy but very outspoken. She's doesn't take risk but she's dangerous in a good way. She drinks and smoke's weed a little but that really doesn't matter but she's awesome. Like, I'm not sure how to decsribe it, man." I said. Austin smiled.

"Sounds a lot like love to me, David." He said. I looked at him strangely. I can't be. I've only known her for a year and a half and really I didn't really know her just from what Kyle had been saying.

"When you were married...how did you know you were in love?" I asked.

"If I was in love then I'd still be married but I guess I was a little. I don't know it's hard to decsribe the feeling because it's just an amazing feeling, you know. I'm not sure I think a lot of people are different, man." He said. I nodded then things went silent. Austin sighed heavily.

"I guess, I better go get ready for the show. Hopefully it'll be good." Austin said standing up.

"You'll be fine. Jess will be fine. Things will be fine. Okay, go kill it tonight." I said.

"You too, bro. See you later." He said then walked off the bus. I couldn't love her. I barely even know her. My thoughts were interrupted with a text from Carmen.

From Car:
She's awake and she remember's the band but didn't know she knew you guys personally. She doesn't know me or Austin. I don't think we should let Austin know right away. xxCarmen

She's awake.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jessica's POV

I woke up and all I could hear was beeping. Where was I? Was I in the hospital? Why was I in the hospital? What was going on? I opened my eyes and saw my mom and step dad by my bed.

"Mom, what's going on?" I asked. My mom looked at me, smiling.

"Sweetie, you're awake. Are you feeling okay?" She asked rubbing my right cheek.

"I'm feeling okay. What happened?" I asked.

"You were on your way back to the tour bus's with Carmen, Kyle, and Austin when a truck rear ended you guys. Do you remember any of them?" She whispered the last part. I shook my head.

"I don't remember them, mom. Who are they?" I asked.

"Carmen is a friend you met at Warped Tour. Do you know Warped Tour is?" She asked. I nodded. I knew what Warped Tour was. I wasn't stupid.

"Kyle Evan is in a band called Breathe Carolina. Do you know who that band is?" She asked. I smiled but nodded my head. I knew who they were.

"Austin Carlile is in a band called Of Mice and Men. What about them?" She asked. I shook my head. I didn't know who they were. I mean, it sounded familiar but I wasn't sure. She frowned.

"Who's this Carmen girl?" I asked.

"She's here if you'd like to meet her?" My mom asked.

"Sure, I'm up for meeting new people." I said. A few minutes had passed and just as I was beginning to think that this Carmen girl wasn't going to come in, she walked in.

"Hey Carmen." I said. She smiled then frowned.

"Why the long face, girl?" I asked.

"I've been really worried but you don't remember me and it really sucks." She said. I frowned.

"I'm sorry but I'm willing to restart our friendship. You seem pretty nice already." I said. She nodded.

"Okay, I can do that." She said. I smiled.

"Good. Hi, I'm Jessica Burton. What is your name?" I asked.

"Hi, Jessica. I'm Carmen Callaghan. How old are you?" She laughed. I'm assuming she already knew this answer.

"I'm twenty three. How old are you? By the way, you're last name reminds me of John O'Callaghan. You know, the lead singer of The Maine." I said.

"Twenty three. Woo, you sure are old. I'm nineteen. Yeah, I get that a lot but mine is just Callaghan." She said.

"Well that's a bit rude." I laughed. Things were just beginning. She looked down at her phone.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked. She blushed then nodded.

"Who is he?" I asked.

"I'm dating Kyle Evans." She said.

"That's cute. Kyle is a cutie, you know." I said.

"Of course, I know. Do you know David?" She asked.

"David? Schmitt?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yeah, I think I've been friends with the guys in Breathe Carolina for a while now. Like a year and a half, right?" I asked. She grinned from ear to ear then nodded her head quickly.

"Is that a good thing?" I asked.

"Very good thing. Before this happened, you and David actually almost had a thing going. You two kissed at my house." She said. I shook my head.

"No way. Did we?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yes, it was super romantic as well. You'll have to ask Kyle and Austin that." She said.

"Wait, wasn't we in the hospital a couple of nights ago with David?" I asked.

"Yes, are you remember somethings?" She asked.

"I think so." I said. I was still so confused but it felt like I've known this Carmen girl for more then just a few hours today. Did I have memory lost? Why didn't anybody tell me this? The heart montior began to beep a lot and I felt like blacking out. I was beginning to breathe heavy. What was happening to me?
♠ ♠ ♠
OhOh!! She remember's just a little bit of things and she was beginning to remember things. What will happen?