Good Girls Never Get Caught

Exotic

Many years ago, eighteen years ago to be exact, a little girl was born into the Mortenson family. This was no ordinary family. This was a very large, very wealthy, very well-to-do family. They were practically royalty.

The patriarch of this family was the most respected man in the little province of South Carolina and he knew it. He was all too important and all too arrogant for his own good.

But he's only slightly relevant to our story. The real story lies with the maternal figure in the young child's life.

After thinking for a while, the little girl was christened Susie Jean Mortenson, after the woman's grandmother. Susie Jean grew up beautiful with raven black hair and a bright smile. She developed a charming accent, specific only to the inhabitants of their village. She was raised along with her brothers and sisters, three of each.

She grew up surrounded by gentlemen, boys who opened car doors and held her hand in public. She grew up engulfed in a sea of young ladies, girls who gossiped behind closed doors but kept their thoughts to themselves out in public.

And as the little princess realized that this was the way she was meant to live, hosting tea parties and whispering about the neighbors, she realized that she didn't fit in. And that she never would.

However, she played along with what was expected of her until he father, once the king, was overthrown. He lost everything to his gambling addiction and in hiding from his debts, he moved the family to Los Angeles. And it was there, in the City of Angels, that I, Susie Jean Mortenson, became what I am today.

I dyed my hair as many colors as I could. Purple, pink and blue were always my favorite combination.

I dated more. I was exotic to the boys of Los Angeles, because of the accent, I guess. I had more boys knocking down my door than ever.

And I changed my name. Not legally, it was just sort of a... nickname. Glitter, Glitz for short.

Strange name? Not for a stripper.

My name is Susie Jean Mortenson and I am an exotic dancer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello, beautiful people! Okay, I feel bad. I'm showing favoritism. I like Susie much more than I like Alexa. I don't know why, but I can't help it.

I feel like this one is much better than the Alexa chapter. I'm working on making her chapters better.

Now that you know both characters, who's your favorite? If you feel like you need to know more about them, it's coming. I promise.

I want to know your opinions about the sex "industry". Is a 'slut' worse than a stripper or vice versa? Is there anything wrong with either? Trust me, your opinions would help immensely!!!

Also, as you can tell, I changed the layout just a little. What do you think? Too much going on? It didn't show up quite as I wanted, but I'm just not sure...

Um, I think that's it. Comment, recommend and subscribe! Leave me some love!

Song recommendation: Be Mine! by Robyn

XOXO,
Errbear