Sequel: Gotta Be You
Status: work in progress(:

Moments

Nightmares & Trust Issues

"I'm so tired." Jade whines as they ran through the airport. The show had ran over a little bit and now they were all in a rush to get to their plane. They were flying to France tonight and playing shows there and then they were driving to Spain.

"Jadey, I know. I know it's a lot. But you have to hurry up." Louis says grabbing Jade's carry-on bag to lighten her load. Jade sighs and nods running after them. Louis and her were easily taking up the rear of the group and Jade knew it was because of her. She had never really been a runner and the rest of the guys were really fast. The only reason Louis was even behind was because he was keeping up with her.

"Lou, watch out." Jade says pulling him back and pointing towards a crowd of girls who were clearly fans. Harry had also spotted them and pulled the others to a spot quickly which allowed Louis and Jade to catch up with them.

"I love our fans but we really don't have time for this." Zayn says quietly looking around for Paul. Paul had been keeping up with them but somewhere in the crowd they had lost him.

"Let's just run for it." Liam says and the others look skeptic.

"That never really works." Niall comments and Jade sighs looking around.

"Go in that bathroom for a moment, and give me your hat." Jade says pointing to the hat that was on Zayn's head. He slowly gave it to her and they ducked into the other room willing to do anything. They only had five minutes to get to their flight. Jade knew she had to act quickly.

"OH MY GOSH! IT'S ONE DIRECTION!" Jade screams as loud as she can and the group of girls as well as a few other people in the airport jump looking to where she was pointing.

"You're so lying. They have to come this way to get to their flight." one of the girls says and the others nod in agreement making Jade make a face. How did they even find this stuff out?

"Why do I have Zayn's hat if I'm lying?" Jade says holding up the hat.

"How do we know that's Zayn's?" One girl piped up from the back only to be hushed by the first girl who was clearly the leader.

"He was wearing that tonight. Which way did they go?" She says excitedly jumping up and down and Jade was scared that she was going to attack her for a moment. Jade pointed a random direction and all the girls but one ran that way.

"Is that really Zayn's hat?" She questions looking after her friends.

"It really is. You want it?" Jade says holding it out. The girl's eyes light up and as she takes it and stuffs it in her bag.

"You're that Jade girl. I wasn't going to say anything cause my sister can be a bit insane. But you're her aren't you?" she says quietly which makes Jade smile.

"If you can keep a secret, you can help us run to our flight. We're kind of late." Jade says and her eyes widen yet again with a small grin forming on her face.

"Guys, come on out." Jade hollers into the restroom and the guys exit the bathroom and the girl almost faints in joy. Jade smiles happily at the sight and winks at the confused boys.

"Well, let's go." the girl says pointing towards their gate making the guys all laugh and they all start running yet again towards their plane.

Paul had met up with them finally and they all hugged the girl with a thanks and Niall even kissed her cheek which clearly made her night. They boarded the plane quickly and Jade made sure to wave goodbye to the unknown girl once more before entering.

"That was really nice of you Jadey Bear." Harry comments as he sits across the aisle from her and Louis.

"It really was." Louis says quietly making Jade blush.

"Her sister was a total jerk to her. I thought she needed something to hang over her or at least make her feel better." Jade says shrugging as if it was no big deal.

"Jadey, it was sweet. It's okay to be sweet." Louis says patting her hand only to have Jade blush yet again.

"Wait, Jade, where's my hat?" Zayn says from behind them and Jade bites her lip before facing him.

"Well, I kind of gave it to her." Jade mumbles and Zayn stares at her blinking every once in a while making Jade nervous.

"Zayn that was your backup hat anyways." Liam says patting him and pulling him back into the seat as the plane takes off.

"Sorry, Zayn." Jade says before turning around and making a face at Louis who starts laughing loudly.

The flight wasn't a long one but they all fell sound asleep on it. Paul ended up having to wake all of them up and Jade found herself laying on Louis's shoulder with his head rested on hers. Jade smiled at his sleeping body and then poked his side making him jump awake. Louis mumbled something about not being nice which only made Jade chuckle more. They reached a hotel quickly where they would be staying until the next morning when the bus arrived for them.

"Wait, how are we doing this?" Jade asks and they entered the hotel.

"Well, you're going to stay with me. And then Liam and Zayn and Harry and Niall have a room." Louis says slowly smiling down at her. Louis figured that would be easiest seeing as Jade used to share a bed with him all the time.

"So we can be pranked tonight? No thanks. I'll stay with Niall." Jade says linking arms with Niall.

"Jadey, there's only one bed in both rooms." Louis says watching her carefully.

"We'll live. I'm not leaving my team mate vulnerable to Harry tonight nor myself to you." Jade says crossing her arms.

"Yeah, that sounds wrong." Harry mumbles making them all laugh loudly which was probably rude to all the rooms they were passing but no one seemed to care much.

"Fine, you share this one with Niall. I'll share this one with Harry. They're a jointed so if you need something.." Louis says pointing to two room. Jade sighs and gives Louis a look.

"I won't need something. I'm a big girl." Jade says snatching the key from him and walking into the room she would be sharing with Niall. Niall jumped on the bed following her into the room making her laugh. Louis was right of course, Jade hadn't really shared a bed with many boys. Harry and Louis were it, but Niall was like a brother, so it wouldn't be weird right?

"I bet they are planning their next prank." Niall comments staring at the door that connected their room to Louis and Harry's room.

"Probably so. But we're much more prepared than them." Jade mumbles grabbing PJs and running into the bathroom to change. She found Niall already changed and sitting against the door attempting to spy.

"Hear anything?" Jade questions as he sighs and crawls into bed with her.

"Woopie Cushions. It's got to be more than just that right?" Niall says making a face and Jade makes one back trying to wonder what they could be up to.

"We'll just be careful as to where we sit." Jade says and Niall nods in agreement but they both fell asleep trying to figure out what else it could be.

"Daddy?" I said quietly walking towards his office.

"Jade." Dad said standing quickly and meeting me at the doorway of his office. Mom had gone away with some friends for the weekend and I was supposed to be staying at Crystal's house but she ended up going on some date so I knew she wouldn't be back till late. I would rather be home.

"I thought you'd be asleep. I heard something in the office." I said meeting her father's eyes.

"I had some work to do. I thought you were going to be at Crystal's house." Dad said glancing at her then back into his office. I watched his face carefully knowing he looked overly stressed, at the time I thought it must of been some big paper work he was dealing with, how stupid of me.

"She had some date. You know how that is. I'm going to crash, I won't bug you anymore. I was just checking things out and letting you know I was home." I said and he nodded closing the door quickly and leaving me standing there. I sighed and turned around walking away from the door and headed to my room. That's when I saw it, I should have known then. The coat, there was a bright red coat that I had never seen before laying across my couch.

I just figured it was something of Mom's that she recently bought and forgot to take it. I should have looked closer. If I did, I probably would have realized it was a size smaller than Mom and it smelled like a whore. A stupid whore.


Niall was shaking Jade trying to get her to wake up. She was normally easy to wake but she refused to. She had been tossing and turning for the past ten minutes and crying in her sleep. Niall wasn't sure what was wrong with her, then she started mumbling whore.

"Crap" Niall says falling out of bed and stumbling over to the door that connected their room to the other guys .

"What the hell?" Harry shouts and Niall slams the door open and turns on the nearest light. Louis and Harry both sat up straight in bed glaring at Niall.

"Jade won't wake up but she's tossing all around the bed." Niall says quickly and Louis jumps up going into the room. Harry stares at Niall trying to figure out if Jade was just a rough sleeper or if it was more to it.

"She's crying, Haz." Niall says and Harry nods groaning but getting out of bed and patting Niall's back as they walked into the room.

"Jadey, I'm here. Jadey, stop. Jadey, wake up." Louis was cooing to Jade wrapping his arms around her trying to wake her up.

"Jadey Bear!" Harry shouts loudly jumping onto the bed and that does it. Jade gasps and wakes up quickly to find all three boys staring at her.

"Well, this isn't creepy at all." Jade says and she founds her throat sore and her nose stuffy. Jade reaches up and wipes her face feeling that it was wet with tears.

"Niall couldn't get you to wake up." Harry says quietly as Louis rubs her back in a comforting way.

"I don't even know what was happening." Jade mumbles placing her head in her hands trying to avoid their looks.

"Are you okay?" Niall says quietly patting her back which just makes Jade cry some more. She wasn't sure what was wrong with her, she couldn't stop. She knew why she was crying and why that was a nightmare but she usually could stop herself from crying.

"Niall, you can sleep with Harry. I'll stay with her." Louis says pulling Jade into his arms and rocking her back and forth. Niall nods and Harry glances at the two on the bed.

"Goodnight." Niall says patting Jade once more before walking into the other room.

"Night Boo Bear." Harry says hitting Louis's arm making Jade chuckle as the nickname. Hearing her laugh made both of the boys smile in joy.

"Night Jadey Bear." Harry says smiling slightly before kissing the top of her head and walking out of the room. Jade heard the door shut and she slowly pulled herself out of Louis's arms and reached over to cut the lamp off.

"Jadey, come on. Talk to me. You used to never have nightmares." Louis says quietly rubbing her arms.

"A lot has changed about me Louis." Jade says barely loud enough for him to hear. Louis sighs quietly at the truth of that statement before crawling under the covers next to her.

"Jadey, a lot has changed for both of us. But we're still friends, you can still trust me. We can still talk." Louis says into her ear.

"It was just a nightmare." Jade mumbles not sure how much she wanted to open up to him anymore. Jade used to tell him everything but after he cut her out of her life she slowly stopped trusting people and he was one of the last people she wanted to let herself trust again. He left her alone during a time when she really needed him.

"Night Jade." Louis says exhaling loudly and knowing he wasn't going to get anywhere with her. It was his own fault. A year ago he walked away from her and he should have known he was going to pay for that.

"Night Louis." Jade says wiping her eyes once more before curling up next to him. Louis lets a small smile come on his face as he places an arm around her holding her tightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are welcome! I hate to say it but this probably will slow down. The updates I mean. School starts back tomorrow! Which I'm not excited for but then again, I am. SENIOR YEAR BABYY! Okay, all done with that. Comment please(: Thanks for reading<3