Sequel: Gotta Be You
Status: work in progress(:

Moments

Needed Reminders

"Jadey, come back here." Louis says trying to remain quiet because everyone else was in bed. Jade glares his direction and storms towards the bus door.

"Jade, we're moving you can't leave." Louis says grabbing her arm.

"Let go of me Louis." Jade says not bothering to keep her voice quiet. She was mad and she wanted to get away but she was trapped on what she saw as an awful bus.

"Jade, what's wrong?" Liam's voice says pulling back the curtain to reveal him and Danielle. Both looked like they were just woken up suddenly and they were both worried.

"Nothing. Just go back to sleep. Sorry guys." Jade says yanking her arm away from Louis.

"No, maybe they can help. Since you won't talk to me." Louis snaps crossing his arms.

"I would have talked to you if you had called me like you promised!" Jade growls crossing her arms in return.

"When was he supposed to call? You've been with him all trip." Zayn mumbles sounding grumpy and Jade knows she woke him up as well.

"She talking about a freaking year ago." Louis complains and Jade just narrows her eyes.

"Right, and because it was so long ago it makes it okay. I am so done with this. I'm going to bed." Jade says pushing past Louis only to have him grab her arm once more and make her turn around.

"Jadey, what's brought this on? I thought we were doing good." Louis says his voice a lot lower than before. Danielle glances at Liam and slowly makes him turn away from the two of them.

"I wish people would stop telling me how I'm doing and how I feel. Yeah, we were doing okay but you can't sit here and act like your sorry that my jerk friend from America hasn't got in touch with me when you did the same thing." Jade shouts feeling tears come. She hated to cry in front of him but he just made her angry and when she got overly mad the tears came.

"It is 2 o'clock in the morning." Harry's voice growls from behind his curtain.

"Shut it Styles." Jade snaps refusing to move her glare from Louis.

"You know what Jade, I'm not sorry about that. I didn't call you but you know why I didn't." Louis says and Jade sees flashes of pain go through his eyes. Jade bites her lip and finally makes her eyes go else where.

"That's not fair. You didn't know what was happening at home. You don't know." Jade says her lip quivering a little.

"Well then explain it to me Jadey. You get so angry because I didn't call but maybe I didn't because I was hurt. Did you ever think about that?" Louis snaps his anger getting the best of him.

"Yeah, you seem like you were really upset by it." Jade says sarcastically and Louis turns away from her.

"What are you two going on about?" Liam asks finally trying to put pieces together.

"Nothing." Jade and Louis say together only to turn and glare once more at each other.

"I thought we could put this behind us." Louis says quietly.

"I thought you would have called." Jade says even quieter.

"A call wouldn't of changed anything." Louis says and Jade shakes her head.

"You don't know that. You don't know anything Louis." Jade says and with that she removes herself from his grip and crawls into bed. She could feel eyes on her but she couldn't take it anymore. She just couldn't. She was about to cry and she wasn't going to let them see. She pulls her curtain shut and lets the tears come trying to remain quiet so no one would know. She hears more curtains shut and she assumes Louis and Liam pulled theirs shut.

"Slide over Jadey Bear." Harry's voice whispers quietly as he pulls open her curtain. Jade refuses to face him but lets him crawl into her bed.

"Come here." Harry says quietly pulling her into his chest. Jade cries into him trying not to think of all that just happened. She shouldn't of snapped at Louis like that but she didn't know what overcame her at times. It was like she had these crazy emotional outbursts. The more she thought the more she thought Louis was right to some extent. It was partly her fault.

"Jadey Bear, I know you probably don't want to hear this but you don't know a lot either. I know Louis doesn't but neither do you when it comes to that year or so that you two were apart." Harry whispers into her ear only making her cry harder. Harry squeezes her and allows her to cry herself asleep in her arms.

Jade woke up the next morning with Harry's arm laying over her and the curtain to her bed wide open with Niall's happy face giving her looks.

"Harry, wake up and move." Jade mumbles wiping her eyes. She knew they were red and more than likely puffy from the night before.

"Good Morning to you as well." Harry grumbles rolling over and allowing Jade to become free. Niall chuckles and pulls Harry's arm making him fall onto the floor with a thud. Jade giggles a little but stops at the sight of Louis who was also laughing from his bed.

"Jade." Louis says his smile fading as he met her eyes.

"Louis." Jade says awkwardly unsure where they stood. They had never left a fight like that before. Even when they fought they always made up and were perfectly okay again, but this time was different.

"You two have to get past this." Niall comments noticing the awkwardness in the air. Danielle comes out of the bathroom and shakes her head at the two of them reminding Jade of her mother.

"You two stop it right now." Mom said pulling Louis and myself apart. We were fighting again, of course. Mom was our peacemaker a lot of the time. Louis stole my toys and Mom reminded us to share. I stole Louis's candy and Mom intervened once again.

"He took my power ranger. He already has one." I whined sounding very much like the six year old I was.

"There are five. I just wanted the red one." Louis said pointing to all the other power rangers on the floor. We constantly fought over the red one. It was our favorite.

"You both have to take turns with each power ranger. Jade, you had it and now it's Louis's turn. In a little bit, he'll give it back and that will be that." Mom says turning away from us. It was final, it always was with Mom. She had a way of making things final and we always listened. Johannah used to call her the child whisperer because she never raised her voice and yet we always listened.

"You can have the pink one." Louis says holding the other power ranger out and I smiled. We went back to playing like nothing had happened, I guess in a way nothing did. Mom made it just disappear sometimes.


"Look, I don't know what went down. I don't care. You're best friends. Get over it and get along." Danielle says and I feel tears come to my eyes.

"I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, um Harry?" Danielle says her face suddenly worried. Harry shrugged patting my leg from his spot on the floor but I just shook my head wiping my eyes.

"It wasn't you." Louis says his voice sounding thick. I glance up to see tears in his eyes and before I knew it he was on the bed next to me. We were both embracing and mourning my mother.

"I swear, I just never understand the two of you." Harry mumbles as Zayn pulls him up from the floor.

"You just reminded us of Mom." Jade says quietly and everyone looks away kind of sad.

"It's okay." Louis says shaking his head at his friends who looked worried that they did something wrong.

"Really, it is. I think it's what we needed." Jade says leaning her head on Louis's shoulder. Louis nods and smiles down at her.

"It's exactly what we needed." Louis says chuckling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so yeah, it's kinda short. Sorry for that. But it's updated. Here's the deal guys, if I get a comment, I'll update as soon as I can. I hate to be like that but this thing says I have like 50 something readers on one chapter and then I get one comment....I mean do ya'll like it? Yes? No? I like to know. If it sucks, I'll try to do better with each chapter. I hate to be like I need comments, but it really does mean the world to me when I get some and it really keeps me inspired. Ya'll just don't even know. Okay enough of all that, brightside note: I'm pretty sure this story will have a sequel, if ya'll want one. Also does the author's notes about characters sometimes help? Like the one about Jade last chapter? Do ya'll even read this mess I write? Probs not. Anywho, Thanks so much for reading. Love you all xxx

Image

Image

Image