Sequel: Gotta Be You
Status: work in progress(:

Moments

Still the Queen

"Jade, we can go sell merch at the concert tonight if you want? It would get us off this bus." Danielle says as the two of them lay around bored. The boys had more interviews and pictures to take so they left. They told Danielle and Jade to come to the concert if they wanted to but everyone seemed undecided.

"That could be fun. We'd meet some fans." Jade says smiling and Danielle nods.

"So wait, what are you going to do to prank Louis next?" Danielle comments sitting up suddenly from her spot on the couch. Jade glances over at her and sees an idea brewing in her mind.

"Not sure, talk to me." Jade says crawling on the couch next to her feeling like she was gossiping with a friend. It was nice to have Danielle with her. Jade actually felt as if she had a friend who was a girl for once. Something that never really happened before.

"Jade, I swear I can't believe you and Crystal are friends." Louis commented as he sat on my couch. It was the visit that everything went wrong at, the visit that we last saw each other before I became a memory to him, well I assume that anyways.

"Crystal is nice." I said moving his legs off of mine so I could go answer Crystal's message.
"Yeah, but she's different from you." Louis commented.

"Very different." Harry added making me roll my eyes at the two of them. I had wondered why Louis brought Harry on this trip but I found myself glad he did. After Harry got over the hitting me, he was one of the sweetest guys ever. We quickly became friends.

"She's nice." I said defending the one girl who decided to let me be her friend. They were right of course, Crystal was far from anything like me. She was an uptight prep who liked to date everyone.
"Yeah, that's a word for it." Louis mumbled glancing at Harry who chuckled in agreement.

"Louis. Harry." I scolded giving them both a look. Harry winked and turned back to his phone and I knew that was the closest thing to a sorry I was getting from him.

"Its just you've never really had friends who are girls Jade. I don't see why you choose her out of all the girls here." Louis said sliding closer to me.

"She's nice Louis. I've never been the one to make a lot of friends you know that. Don't hate on the one girl that allowed me to be her friend." I said hitting his leg softly.

"You only don't make friends because you refuse to show your true self. Anyone in their right mind would love you." Louis told me quietly wrapping an arm around my shoulder. I rolled my eyes only for Harry to pipe up and agree with him. I knew they wouldn't let it go so I did. I leaned my head back knowing that I wasn't going to try and make friends, I was going to be out of here as soon as I could. I didn't want to be around my father and as soon as I convinced Mom I was taking her back to Britain. That's what we needed.


"Hey guys!" Danielle and Jade shout as they enter the boys' dressing room.

"I didn't expect to see you here." Louis comments poking Jade in the side. She chuckles poking him back and then turns to see Harry walk out of the bathroom completely nude.

"Harry!" Jade shouts covering her eyes quickly and reaching up to cover Danielle's.

"Damn, I didn't know you two were in here. Not that I care but obviously you do." Harry says chuckling as he pulls on some boxers.

"He's covered love." Liam says grabbing Danielle from Jade's grips and hugging her tightly.

"We thought we'd come sell some merch for ya'll." Jade says quietly trying her best to not look at Harry.

"I'm dressed Jadey Bear. It was bound to happen eventually, don't be so shy." Harry says walking in her line of vision with nothing but boxers on. Jade blushes but manages to roll her eyes at him.

"So merch? I can take you to the table. We sell before and after the show. We have some people doing it during the show but you two should come watch." Liam says holding out his arms for Jade and Danielle to take. They both do and Liam leads them to a table full of One Direction things.

Liam introduces us to Drew who was in charge of the merch and he explains what price everything is and how to look inviting for people to come. After he does that he leaves it to us and Liam kisses Danielle before walking back to get ready with the boys. Niall later comes by and gives us a walkie talkie to get in touch with the boys if needed. Jade giggles at the thought of it but she definitely planned on using it.

"Testing." Louis's voice says coming over the walkie talkie.

"We hear you loud and clear Papa Wolf." Jade says making Danielle laugh loudly. That caused people to glance their way.

"Papa Wolf? I like." Louis says and Jade could hear him laughing.

"Hold up. Got a sale." Jade says as a little girl comes up with a tall guy behind her.

"Oh my gosh, you're Danielle!" the little girl squeals jumping up and down and pulling on the guy's arm.

"Claudia, chill out." the guy says shaking his head.

"Bill, do you know who this is?! It's Liam Payne's girlfriend." Claudia says crossing her arms and Jade meets Danielle's eyes before bursting out in laughter.

"What?" Claudia snaps looking her way then she drops her mouth and squeals again.

"You're Jade!" Claudia squeals loudly and Jade finds herself laughing harder.

"What's so funny?" Bill asks glancing at Jade.

"She's so freaking cute." Jade manages to say calming her laughter.

"Are you done yet?" Niall's impatient voice says coming over the walkie talkie.

"That was Niall." Claudia squeals and Jade sighs.

"Patience young Irish kitty." Danielle says picking up the walkie talkie.

"Kitty? Really?" Niall complains making the girls giggle once more.

"How can I help you? Sorry this is our first day doing this." Jade says regaining her composure and looking up at Bill.

"Claudia wanted a shirt, right sis?" Bill says turning to her only to see that she was still gaping at the two of them.

"How about you buy a shirt and this CD and I'll get one of the guys to come say hello to you?" Jade says holding up both items smiling brightly at the young girl.

"I already have the CD but I'll take the shirt and three posters if I can meet one of them." Claudia says and Bill gives her a look.

"Yeah cause it's your wallet." Bill mumbles pulling out money. Jade gives him a smile and points to Danielle who sells him the stuff while Jade convinces one of the guys to come.

"Calling Papa Bear or Irish Kitty." Jade says into the walkie talkie.

"Louis is in the toliet and Niall refuses to answer that." Harry says over the walkie talkie.

"Oh good cheeky monkey. I need you to come here." Jade says making Danielle chuckle at the new nickname.

"Why?" Harry questions.

"Oh just come, or I'll run away." Jade says shrugging and she hears Harry sigh. She knew he was on the way.

Harry did come of course, and Claudia did almost die of excitement. Harry smiled and took pictures for her before running back. Jade and Danielle ending up being more popular than they thought and the closer they got to the concert more people came up to them knowing who they were. Drew thought it was best for them to leave so sadly they were put into the dressing room for safety. The boys were already headed to the stage so Danielle and Jade sat around planning their prank for the night. The show ended quicker than Jade thought and the boys were all pumped and hyper. Harry and Louis escorted Jade back to the bus and Jade winks at Liam and Danielle who were taking their sweet time.

"What's with them two?" Harry questions and Jade just shrugs glancing back at the couple who were whispering quietly together.

"Zayn, Niall! Come on." Jade shouts waving the two of them on only to get a scowl from Niall.

"I'm tired of you bossing me around Jade." Niall grumbles as they all crawl onto the bus. Jade meets Louis's eyes with worry. Louis shrugs and waves it off as nothing.

"What wrong with you Niall?" Zayn questions only to have Niall glare his way.

"Nothing. Gosh, why do all of you have to be all in my business all the time?" Niall complains plopping down on the couch. Harry looks at Jade wide eyed who just shrugs making herself widen her eyes as well.

"Guys! Guys! I have news!" Liam shouts running in the bus hand in hand with Danielle who was beaming brightly.

"What?" Niall snaps making Liam bend his eyebrows in confusion at him only to shake it off and smile at everyone else.

"WE'RE MARRIED!" Danielle and Liam shout together holding up their hands with two golden bands on special fingers.

"You're what?" Jade says standing up from her seat shocked.

"We got married. Earlier. We just didn't want to say anything before the show. But we just got the rings in and we can't hide it anymore." Danielle says jumping up and down. Liam smiles at her and plants a huge kiss on her.

"You're married?" Louis says his mouth gaping open.

"Yeah, sorry I didn't tell you lads, I just couldn't wait any longer." Liam says his eyes looking lovingly into Danielle's.

"That's so great?" Zayn says questioningly glancing at the other guys.

"I mean, man if that's what you really want." Harry says nodding smiling at the two of them.

"Well, I think it sucks. This all sucks. Man, you're ruining everything. First Louis brings Jade and now this. Our bus is only so big. Man, this sucks. I can't with you anymore. Any of you." Niall growls standing up.

"Niall, what's with you?" Jade snaps clearly offended.

"I'm quitting the band. I can't with any of you anymore." Niall says throwing his arms up and everyone stares at him with wide open eyes.

"You can't quit." Jade says quietly breaking the silence.

"I can. I just did. That's it." Niall snaps crossing his arms.

"That's like me just blurting out that I'm in love with Harry. You can't do it." Jade shouts at him and everyone freezes even more if it was possible. Everyone's eyes were on Jade and then Niall unsure what to do. This had gotten way out of hand. Anyone could see that.

"You're in love with Harry?!" Louis says finally his voice shaking.

"I-I...Niall's quitting the band!" Jade says glancing at him and then trying to turn the attention away from her.

Suddenly everyone was shouting at someone and everyone was in shock unsure as to what was going on. Somehow Louis, Harry, and Jade were all in a shouting match and the other four were in one of their own. Finally Danielle screams as loud as she could to get everyone to be quiet. Niall and Jade slowly step away from Zayn, Harry, and Louis and face them.

"Guys, this is enough." Danielle says slowly and Jade nods in agreement.

"Got you!" Jade, Niall, Liam, and Danielle all shout to Harry, Louis, and Zayn.

"Wait what?" Harry shouts and Jade just laughs and laughs.

"Got you." Danielle says slowly and loudly as if they couldn't hear us the first time.

"So you're not married?" Zayn questions and Liam shakes his head pulling off the fake ring.

"These things are plastic mate." Liam says tossing a ring to him.

"And you're not quitting?" Harry says facing Niall who chuckles.

"Quit? Are you kidding me? This is the best thing that has ever happened to me!" Niall says smiling brightly.

"And you aren't in love with Harry?" Louis says his voice much calmer than before.

"Please, I'm not that stupid. Harry's too much of a player for me." Jade says laughing at Harry's offended face.

"I think this prank war just went to a whole new level of cruel." Harry comments and Zayn nods in agreement.

"I actually think that they just won." Louis says quietly and Jade grin in triumph.

"Well Lou, I have to say I agree on that statement. I'm still the Queen baby!" Jade says throwing her arms up in the air while the rest of her team cheers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this is definitely a filler, kinda sucky too probably. But whateves. Thank you all so so much for your comments. It really just made my days. I freaking love you all! Keep reading and keep commenting! Ya'll are the best! Love you all for reading, seriously. xxx
I'm trying to do gifs for you guys..ahh hope they work! Much love again. xxx

Image

Image