Sequel: Gotta Be You
Status: work in progress(:

Moments

The Dancer Returns

"I still can't get over that great performance Jade." Danielle says high fiving her the next morning.

"I can't believe they believed us." Jade comments chuckling.

"You were amazing. I think Harry actually thought you loved him." Niall says throwing his arm around Jade as she sits on the couch next to her.

"Me? Please, they were so convinced you were quitting. I can't believe that. Since when would you ever act like that?" Jade says laughing. Harry walks towards them shaking his head and Louis does the same but with an eye roll.

"I just can't believe you won." Harry complains plopping down on the other side of Jade.

"Well, yeah." Jade says smiling at him before chuckling.

"I really thought I was going to beat you this year." Louis sighs laying across the floor.

"I guess you were wrong." Jade mumble making them all laugh once again.

"You know, Jade you're a really good actor." Danielle says glancing at over to her only to have Jade blush a deep red.

"You're not so bad yourself." Jade says tossing a pillow at her.

"Dancing is just acting but with movements. I guess that's why it comes so easily." Danielle says shrugging which made Jade smile at her brightly.

"I know. I used to dance." Jade says quietly blushing a deeper red.

"I remember that. You were always the best in your class." Louis says loudly smiling up at Jade from his spot on the floor.

"Whatever. I took the class for like three years, that's it. I'm not that good." Jade says kicking his leg softly earning a wink from him.

"Well let's see if you still have it babe." Louis says suddenly jumping to his feet and pulling her off the couch. Jade giggles loudly as Louis takes her arm and places it behind his neck.

"I wasn't a duo dancer." Jade giggles as Louis wraps his hand on her hips and takes the other one spinning her around.

"Well, I wasn't a dancer at all." Louis says pulling her close again and dancing her around the bus.

"You two are so silly." Danielle says winking once Louis had her back to her so Jade could see. Jade felt a blush creep up her neck and she hid her face in Louis's shoulder.

"Dani is just jealous of our moves." Louis says loud enough for Danielle to hear.

"Oh no he didn't. Liam, come on." Danielle says hitting the radio on and pulling Liam up. Lucky for them, I won't give up was on the radio and was perfect to slow dance with. Liam pulls Danielle close and they both dance away. Louis and Jade meet eyes knowing they didn't look that graceful.

"Oh my gosh! I love this song!" Jade screams suddenly as the song changes. She pulls away from Louis and cranks the volume up. Cher Lloyd's Want U Back was on.

"Uh!" Jade says pulling her arms back with a grin. Danielle laughs and grabs Jade's hand spinning around.

"La la la la laa." Danielle sings pointing to Jade. Jade giggles before turning back to her original dance partner and singing to him.

Jade had a move for every lyric and was having fun with it. Louis of course joined in on her fun and allowed her to sing to him. Danielle, who was always up for a dance routine, joined in as well and the rest just watched with amused faces. As the song finished Jade and Danielle fell into each others arms giggling.

"Jade, that was amazing. You're such a good dancer." Danielle says once she catches her breath.

"I could tell her that and I'm not a dancer." Harry says over Louis's groans. Louis had fallen on the floor complaining about exhaustion.

"Really, that was so fun to watch. I wish we had dances like that on stage." Liam says and Danielle meets his eyes with an idea.

"Seriously, the lady who does our dances tells us we don't appreciate her and it's super hard, which it might be but you just made that look easy." Niall says chuckling as Zayn nods in agreement.

"It is easy. Well to me." Jade says turning the radio to a lower volume and hitting Louis with her food softly to get him to hush.

"Could you do that to one of our songs?" Zayn asks suddenly and Danielle bites her lip in excitement.

"Probably. It wouldn't be hard." Jade says slowly glancing at their faces.

"I'll help!" Danielle offers jumping up and down.

"Wait, help with what?" Louis says forgetting his moaning and glancing up at everyone.

"I'm going to do a dance for one of your songs." I say rolling my eyes.

"Can we preform it? At the concert? The last one Danielle is here for?!" Louis squeals jumping up with excitement.

"Maybe. I don't know if it will even be ready by then. I mean, you all have to learn it. I don't know if you are fast learners or not." Jade says winking at the guys who all acted offended together.

"I say we do it." Danielle says and Jade nods in agreement. The two them then quickly start going through songs and attempt to pick one. Louis joins the boys to play video games and leaves the girls to it knowing that his input wasn't needed or wanted.

The next few days flew by and before Jade knew it the time had come. It was the last concert before they sent Danielle off for the day. They were doing a dance to I Want and the boys had quickly learned their moves. They decided to just use Jade and Danielle as the two girls in the dance and worry about getting hired dancers later. The had did sound check and ran through the dance once more before everyone was sitting around their dressing room getting ready.

"This is so strange." Jade comments as a lady places make-up on her face.

"You used to tell me you were going to be a famous actor/dancer all the time." Louis replies from the chair next to her. Louis was having his hair done and Harry was on her other side having his done as well.

"I could so see that from you." Harry throws in making Jade roll her eyes only to get scolded from the make-up lady for moving.

"I was a kid. I didn't realize how impossible it is to make it in the world and how untalented I am compared to some." Jade says staring at her reflection in the mirror. She heard Louis shift in his seat uncomfortably the way he always did when Jade talked bad about herself.

"Jadey Bear, sometimes we're much smarter as kids." Harry says quietly and Louis opens his mouth only to close it again realizing his friend had worded all he could say in that simple statement. Jade closes her eyes softly and leans her head back refusing to reply.

"Jadey, you're amazing. You can't quit." I said staring at my best friend like she was insane. She had started dance around six and everyone knew she was amazing, even the older girls thought so.

"Lou, you don't know anything about dancing. I stink and I'm done." Jade replied as she packed up her dance bag for storage.

"I know enough to see how good you are." I retorted refusing to let it go. Jade couldn't quit. She was the best out there, anyone could see it. She just had a bad performance and she had a few bad experiences on stage. She feared the stage and that was all that was wrong, other than she just couldn't see her talent.. She just wouldn't admit it.

"Louis, this is my decision. I've made it. I'm done dancing." Jade said with a final tone in her voice. I had really never felt disappointment like that. Jade had told me no. She was quitting her dream. Once she had found dancing three years ago, she wanted to be a dancer and an actor. She dreamed of going big and now she was just throwing it out the window.

"I don't understand you sometimes." I said quietly and I knew she was done talking about it from the face she gave me. She was always like this. Every time I tried to convince her she was better than she thought she'd shut down. She's prefer not to talk about herself but she was always quick to fuss at me if I ever doubted my talent.


"Haz is right you know." Liam says quietly making Jade open her eyes quickly.

"I don't need you all ganging up on me. I'm doing this for you." Jade complains glaring at them all her eyes landing on Louis last hoping for some kind of saving.

"We'll see who's right in the end." Louis promises making the subject seem final to everyone but Jade didn't feel any better. She felt as if Louis had something up his sleeve and she wasn't sure what it was.

All that was supposed to happen was that the boys second song would be I want and the girls would come out with the other dancers but lead them all within the dance. Before Jade knew it she was standing beside the stage ready to go on and she couldn't stop shaking. She hadn't been on a stage to dance in a long time and she was more nervous than ever. She wasn't sure how this would go or why she even agreed to this. She loved planning the dance but doing the performance had her shaking in her boots, literally.

"All ladies and gentlemen! How are you tonight?!" Harry shouts to the crowd who of course screams loudly. Jade found herself jealous of him and the others, they could just be their selves and everyone loved them. They didn't have any fear.

"We have something really special planned for you tonight." Niall says jumping up and down a little. Jade heard Danielle chuckle beside her and Jade let herself smile a little only to have it fade quickly.

"You see we have this new dance." Liam says grinning brightly.

"That was created by two girls who are very dear to our hearts." Zayn adds and Jade feels a blush creep up her face.

"We'd like to make sure we give them a great big thanks before we preform." Louis says grinning to the side of the stage meeting Jade's eyes that were now wider than ever. She was going to kill them. She just wanted to dance, and get away quickly. She didn't even really think that she'd be on stage when first agreeing to this.

"Danielle will you join me love?" Liam says quietly and Danielle grins brightly lifting her shoulders and walking out to the screaming fans.

"Hello everyone." Danielle says grabbing Liam's hand and speaking into his mic. The screaming only grew.

"I really can't take the credit for this dance. I only make some small corrections to some slip ups. The real genius behind all this isn't me." Danielle says once the cheering quiets some. It never fully stopped but it did die down some.

"The real genius is someone I'm sure you all know by now." Liam says pulling the mic back towards his face.

"I want to announce her." Niall says suddenly only to be hushed by Zayn making the crowd laugh.

"No way Niall. I want this honor." Harry says and Jade feels herself blush even deeper. She was rolling her eyes at them arguing over who got to say her name so she slowly stepped on stage. The screaming slowly gained louder and louder and the guys look at the crowd confused.

"I'll announce myself actually." Jade says holding pulling the mic from a surprised Zayn's hand.

"Not that I'm a genius, but I'm Jade. And now let's dance." Jade says handing the mic that. Louis met her eyes and understood that it took a lot for her to do that. He nodded to the guys and the extra dancers came on stage. They quickly all got in place and the boys began to sing.

Jade allows herself to be taken up within the dance and block out the fans. She had some talent to block out noise and she found herself doing that. Jade was glad that she had that talent because she was sure to fail if she didn't. She knew that much. The song was over before she knew it and she was left holding Louis by his tie frozen on the spot. That was when she allowed the noise to come back into her ears. There was more cheering than ever before. Jade felt a blush creep up her neck and she knew she had a red face. She released Louis and waved before quickly running off the stage. The other dancers follow and Danielle gives her a look which Jade refuses to return.

"Well everyone, that was it." Harry says making the crowd chuckle and cheer yet again.

"Jade, who quickly ran off the stage, did an amazing job right?" Niall says grinning over to Jade. Jade rolls her eyes and crosses her arms to let them know they were getting a talking to later.

"And she says she isn't talented." Louis says winking in her direction. That earned him a nice big glare.
"We better stop it lads, Jade looks ready to kill someone and we don't want to die today." Liam says chuckling as the boys all nod in agreement. There were a few more chuckles and the boys moved the show along. Jade waited patiently and soon enough the show was over and they were all back in the dressing room.

"Louis Tomlinson, I can't believe you. I told you that I just wanted to dance. You put them up to announcing I'm a genius and all that stupid nonsense didn't you?!" Jade demands as Louis walks in on his concert high.

"Yeah, I did. You deserve that Jade. You did amazing. Everyone loved it. You should be thrilled right now." Louis says taking her hand softly and pulling her into a huge hug.

"Whatever, they love you guys." Jade mumbles refusing to believe them so Louis made a decision. He pulls away from her and meets her eyes.

"We fired our old dance lady. We want you to do all our dances for the rest of the tour." Louis says and Liam quickly glances up knowing they didn't fire the other lady.

"You what?" Jade demands suddenly feeling nervous. One dance was something, but all of them. She was going to die.

"You can do it. You have to admit that was fun." Louis says and Jade felt herself shrugging softly.

"So it's settled. You're doing it." Harry says and Jade meets the guy's faces knowing she couldn't say no to them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I know right, how random. But hey, I promise things all come together in the end. Which is coming sooner than you think. Well, maybe. But hey that's okay because there is a SEQUEL! I think, would ya'll like a sequel? I think when it comes closer to the ending you all will be begging me for one. Anywho, before I spoil the ending, thanks for reading. thanks for all your wonderful comments. I love you all dearly. xxx

Image

Image

Image

Image