Sequel: Gotta Be You
Status: work in progress(:

Moments

Pillow Fights

"Jadey Bear!" Harry says running up and wrapping his arms around her.

"Harry, I'm sorry I yelled at you. I didn't know what else to do he was threatening to beat ya'll up." Jade says in a rush hugging him back. Harry lets go and Jade hugs the other three boys tightly.

"So where is the prat?" Liam says glancing around.

"Jade got him arrested." Louis says chuckling under his breath.

"You what?" Niall says his eyes wide so Jade controls her laughter and tells the story as they walk back to their complex.

"Jade, you can't just get people arrested like that." Liam says as they all sit around the living room.

"He was trying to do me in an alley and he threatened me and twisted my wrist and threatened Harry." Jade says defending her actions. She knew Liam was probably right but he was a jerk and he really did come off as creepish.

"He threatened me because you told him I was stalking you." Harry says slowly and Jade bites her lip and stand from her seat on the couch to pace. She was feeling horrible about herself. She should have known better, her mother would be so ashamed. Jade's eyes tear up and she turns away from the boys and fiddles with a phone that was sitting on the bedside table.

"Jade, I think they're right." Niall says quietly and Jade refuses to meet their eyes.

"Well, we'll fix it then." Zayn says and Jade's mind gets to working. She didn't want to be the evil witch from America she just wasn't thinking. She thought of one option out and went for it before thinking about what her actions could do.

"I'll help you Jade. I probably should of spoke up and not went along but in all honesty mates, you have to admit that it was pretty hilarious." Louis says chuckling and Jade cracks a smile but tears were still threatening to spill over her eyes so she refused to face them.

"I'll just call the police station and just see what's up. I'll fix it." Jade says walking into the kitchen looking for a phone book.

"I still can't believe you did that." Zayn says laughing which earned him a hit from Liam.

"It was wrong." Liam says firmly.

"Okay Daddy Liam, we get it. It was wrong. She just wanted to get away from him without any of us getting hurt." Harry says tossing a pillow at his face.

"Yeah, don't get us all down in the dumps." Zayn says tossing a pillow at Liam. Jade was quietly looking through the phone book and wiping the tears from her eyes. She didn't want to make any of them feel bad by crying.

"Stop throwing pillows at me." Liam says tossing one back at Zayn only to miss and hit Niall instead.

"Hey!" Niall shouts and he throws it at Liam only to have him duck and hit Louis instead.

"Oh it's on." Louis says throwing one as hard as he could at Niall who quickly moved out of the way just as Jade was walking back in the room. Jade was surprised by the pillow roughly hitting her in the stomach and it was like everything paused for a moment. None of the guys were sure how she would take it, she was everywhere recently with her emotions.

"Louis, did you just hit me with a pillow?" Jade says setting the notepad she had written the number on down.

"What are you going to do if I did?" Louis says his eyes twinkling a little bit with joy.

"This." Jade says picking the pillow up and throwing it as hard as she can back at him.

"Missed me." Louis taunts and Harry picks up a pillow next to him and hits Louis's on the head.

"No teams in pillow fights!" Louis exclaims grabbing a pillow and running from the boys. Jade laughs and grabs her own hitting Niall in the head as she does so.

Soon they were everywhere and no where was safe. Jade was hiding behind the couch trying to breath quietly. She knew that Liam had run Niall down the hall and they were fighting there. Zayn had locked himself in the bathroom after Niall had chased him and was stuck there while Liam was attacking Niall. Harry, Louis and Jade had all stuck to the living room but Harry had gotten Louis down towards his room for a moment so Jade took the moment to hide from them.

"Jadey Bear." Harry whispers jumping over the couch and landing beside her.

"Geez, Harry don't do that." Jade whispers hitting his arm.

"I say we get Louis. He called a time out because he had to pee so I say we hide under his bed and scare the living crap out of him." Harry says and Jade's eyes shine as she nods to agree. They slowly crawl from behind the couch and towards Louis's room. They didn't want Niall or Liam to see them so they had to army crawl across the living room and to Louis's door. They quickly made their way under the bed as Louis started opening the door. Jade glanced at Harry who nodded and winked at her. Louis paused beside his bed for a moment to pick up his pillow and glance around for Harry who the guessed would be waiting for him.

Jade slowly reached her hand out and grabbed Louis's ankle. Louis let out a scream louder than Jade had heard before. She quickly let go and pulled herself out from under the bed dying of laughter. Harry remained under the bed and chuckled to himself.

"Holy crap Jadey, did you want to give me a heart attack?" Louis says pushing Jade who was still dying with laughter. She sat down on his bed and tried to control her laughter.

"Did you just call me Jadey?" Jade says looking up at him with a genuine smile.

"I guess I did. I mean, yes I did." Louis says stumbling over his words and sitting down next to her.

"You haven't called me that since I was 13 and your family came to visit us." Jade says chuckling at the memory.

"Well someone is acting like they did when they were 13." Louis says elbowing Jade in the side making her giggle.

"Whatever Lou, you started this." Jade says and Louis just looks at her with a huge grin on his face.

"What?" Jade says hitting his arm and looking away from him.

"You called me Lou." Louis says still grinning.

"You started it. You called me Jadey!" Jade says jumping up.

"We made a pact." Louis says chuckling.

"I was 13!" Jade exclaims jumping up from the bed making Louis stand up with her.

"A pact is a pact Jade." Louis says seriously crossing his arms.

"Are you going to my parents' funeral?" Jade questions narrowing her eyes. She really didn't want to follow through on this pact they made.

"What? No, I'm not. Jade, that would just cause problems." Louis says quietly his smile fading at her sudden change of the subject and attitude.

"Well, I guess I'm not the only one breaking a pact." Jade says before turning on her heel and storming out of his room and into hers.

"Jadey!" Louis shouts running after her.

Harry slowly crawls out from under the bed and glances around before sighing deeply. He gets Niall to stop hitting Liam and Zayn out of the bathroom. Louis was knocking on Jade's door but she wasn't answering. Harry told the guys that they were going to call it a night and they all nodded before telling Louis and Harry goodnight and heading out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Important Sorry it's short but the next one was going to be with this one but I was thinking it was too long so I cut it in half. Hopefully will have the next one up tonight. If not, it won't be up till next week. Vaca time!(: Oh and check out my other story Concrete Angel! Also, I need some comments people, I like to know how you like the story, how you react to stuff. Thanks for reading! Much love!