Status: Brand New Story

Obsession.

Intro

Everything was a complete blur; we were drunk out of our minds and me, being the worst. It was our last night of the tour and we decide to get wasted. “Cheers to an awesome fucking tour!” Jimmy slurred, raising his glass high and slipping his beer on Johnny, who glared at him.

“Yeah!” we cheered chugging our drinks down like water. Even though, it was fun being out on tour with Hollywood Undead, Stone Sour, and all the rest of our friends. I couldn’t wait to see my beautiful wife and kids. “Hi.”

A feminine voice rang to me as I turned my head to meet with a petite, brunette woman. “Hi,” I said politely through my drunken stupor. She giggled and sent me a smirk, brushing her hair back. “I saw you over here and I just wanted to say, you were amazing tonight.”

I glowed and tried my best not to get all cocky that was Syn’s job, “Thanks, I try my best.” She made a dismissive motion with her hand, “Oh stop, you’re just being modest. You’re Zacky fucking Vengeance.”

I laughed, “Yeah, I am.”

She stared at me, “I’m Karrie, by the way.” The brunette stuck out her hand. I shook it, “Nice to meet you too, Karrie.”

There was a look in her eye that made me raise my eyebrow. But, I just brushed it off. “Care for another drink?”

I gave her a half smile, “Why I don’t mind if I do.” And I took the red cup, missing the hidden smile plastered on her face. “Cheers,” I raised the cup to her.

“Cheers!” and we drank. That is when my vision went completely black.

*****
Loud banging erupt my slumber as I heard Brian shouting for me to wake the fuck up. Why was my head pounding like Jimmy was drum pedaling in my head? I let out a groan and opened my eyes. When suddenly, there was a shift in the bed which was followed by a groan. My heart stopped and I snapped my head to the right to see a naked woman beside me. “No,” I spoke in disbelief, shaking my head. I lifted up the sheets to reveal, I wasn’t wearing anything either. “No,” I kept repeating, grabbing my head. Brian was still banging on the door.

I snapped my head back to the woman and shook her violently. She automatically woke up from my violent shaking. The brunette looked at me and smiled seductively, “Good morning, sexy.” She purred and tried to kiss me. But, I pushed her away. “You have to go now!” I said sternly.

She laughed like I was telling a funny joke. But, I was completely serious and she noticed that, “You can’t be serious?”

“I’m dead serious. Now, get the fuck out!” I exclaimed, pulling on my boxers and jeans. I picked up her clothes that was sprawled on the floor and threw them at her. She started putting on her clothes and when, she finished. I gave her a serious look, “You and me, never happened.”

As soon as those words left my mouth, it seemed like all the air in the room was sucked out and her face went stoned. The brunette nodded her head and said, “Okay.” With that she left the room, passing by Brian who had the upmost astonished look upon his face. He immediately shut the door behind himself and grabbed me, “What the fuck did you do?”

I shook my head, “I don’t remember.”

Brian’s chocolate eyes went wide, “What the fuck do you mean by ‘I don’t remember’?”

I pushed him off and sat down at the edge of my hotel bed, “Like, I fucking told you. I don’t remember anything. I was with you guys and the next thing; I know is that I’m in my hotel room with a naked chick.”

I grabbed my hair, hanging my head as Brian cursed before he sat down next to me, “You gotta tell Shanice. When, we get back home.”

I shoot up from the bed, “Fuck no! Besides, I don’t know if I slept with that chick or not.”

“Still!” Brian began, “You gotta tell, Shanice or else, she’ll find out some way. I would know,” he finished looking away as we knew what happened with him and Nichole in the past. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair, “I’ll tell Shanice.”

Brian patted my back and said he’ll keep this between us. With that, Syn left the room and back into his. We were leaving in a few hours back home and I wasn’t even ready yet. I was dealing with this fucking dilemma. All, I can think about is Shanice’s beautiful face and our two sons, Jayden and Dylan. I didn’t want to screw up our marriage. Because, I knew Shanice would leave me and take the kids. That is why; I decided not to tell her. But, who knew that this would haunt me all the way back home.
♠ ♠ ♠
New Story! :D

I'm not sure how I feel about this chapter and how it is written. I may re-write it. But, I wanna know your thoughts. Comment, yay or nay?