Status: On Hiatus

I'll Be Right Beside You

Twenty

Jordan

“So, um, I’ve got something I want to ask you,” I finally spoke up as we finished getting ready for bed. Cam had changed into a little tank top and a pair of my boxers, while I’d just stripped down to my boxers before crawling in, watching her wash the little bit of makeup off of her face through the open door of the en-suite bathroom.

“Sure, what is it?” She asked as she hopped onto the end of the bed and crawled up towards the headboard, flopping down on top of me and pressing a quick kiss to the end of my nose.

“Do you have any plans for Christmas?”

“Not really no, I mean, I know we have four days off and all, but mom never really said anything about it,” she shrugged, and I bit my lip, wondering how to bring up the fact I might have mentioned wanting to invite her out to Thunder Bay to her mother. She lifted herself up, and I grabbed the covers and lifted them as she awkwardly and carefully got herself under them, trying her very best not to knee me anywhere, before she squirmed and wiggled until she made herself comfortable on her side right next to me, her front pressed against the side of my body, and she supported herself on an elbow to look at me while we talked, her hair falling into her eyes a bit. It was a cute kind of bob cut – her bangs were getting to a length where she could wear them pushed to the side, like she had in older pictures I’d seen. To make a long story short she looked absolutely breathtakingly beautiful.

“Would you want to come with me?” I kicked myself mentally at how I managed to just blurt it out; I’d hoped to have a little more tact or something. I could hear my brothers laughing at me, and picture the looks on their faces at my complete and utter lack of romanticism.

“Come with you where? “ she asked, her head tilted to the side ever so slightly, before realization dawned on her face. She pushed herself into a sitting position, her dark eyes wide as she stared at me. I squirmed ever so slightly under her intense gaze, and sat up myself, wondering whether this meant she was taking the news well or not.

“You mean to Thunder Bay?” I nodded, tense as I waited for her reaction. She threw her arms around me and kissed me hard, catching me off guard. I responded, wrapping my arms around her tiny waist and pulling her tight against my body, feeling my temperature rising as she straddled my lap to get as close to me as possible.

“Yeah, I want you to spend Christmas with us,” I confirmed, before kissing her again, running my tongue along the edge of her lip.

“Jordy I’d love to,” she beamed, making my heart miss a few beats. We continued making out, our hands starting to roam as the heat between us intensified.

“Thank God – I’ve been freaking out about asking you for like a week and a half,” I mumbled against her neck, playing with the hem of her tank top as I did so.

“You should’ve just asked babe,” she told me, making me shiver when I felt her teeth graze against my skin as she spoke.

“I was nervous, okay? Do you blame me?” I retorted, making her laugh before she pressed a long, lingering kiss to my lips that left my head spinning and my groin throbbing.

“No, I guess not,” she allowed, before she stripped my boxers off of me and let me pull her tank top over her head. Our conversation continued, broken up between kisses and a few moans until finally we couldn’t hold out any longer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a short one - about to post the second one to make up for it lol!