Typical Bad Ass

Blackmail

Max walked quickly down the hall. He was keeping his head lower than usual. Something about Ronnie figuring out his secret freaked him out. It didn't matter the outcome of said situation. All that matter was the fact that he was found out, again. He might have to skip town, but Ronnie didn't seem like he was going to tell anyone.

He quickly dialed the numbers to open his locker. The only thing he kept in there was that day's scores, so of course he wasn't going to leave them in there for very long.

After the door swung open, he mentally screamed in terror. There was nothing there. Nothing. So, basically that meant getting pushed around three times today was for nothing, and that someone had taken ten wallets loaded with bills their spoiling parents had given them. And, there was lots and lots of bills.

He instantly knew who had done it when he spotted the single piece of paper left. Ripping it open he again mentally screamed, but this time in anger.

If you want your stuff back, meet me at equipment shake behind the locker room. It said.

He slammed the door closed and stormed out of the back of he school.

The target of his rage was up in a tree right in front of the shady looking building. He was almost hidden, if you didn't know what to look for.

"How'd you get 'em?" He yelled up.

He barely was able to make out the other's smirk. The same smirk he saw plenty of times earlier. "You have your talents, and I have mine." Was the reply.

"I would like what is mine back now." Max said sternly.

"Well, then I won't be giving you these," Ronnie said holding up a bag filled with wallets of different shapes, sizes, colors. "Because they don't belong to you."

"Just hand them over, Ronnie." Max sighed. He was getting no where right now.

Ronnie swiftly jumped down from the tree, landing directly in front of the other. The distance between them was decreased with the thee short steps Ronnie took.

Bending down slightly, he was able to whisper in Max's ear. "What are you willing to do for it?"

"You wouldn't be talking about blackmail, would you, Mr. Radke?" Max replied. They both knew the law well in their line of work.

Ronnie smirked again, and this time it sent a shiver down Max's spine.

"You can't blackmail the willing."
♠ ♠ ♠
413 Words