Status: NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Hesitate

I Hear He's a Nice Guy

He had been gone for a total of about two weeks now, and she was missing him like crazy. Sure, the intermittent text messages and phone calls got them through every day but it wasn’t the same as before. Also, things were beginning to pile up at the store. She had brought in a variety of new vendors, and new vendors means loads and loads of new product. To say the store was beginning to get a little cramped was an understatement and Jaret loved pointing that out to her every chance he could.

“We need a bigger place…..” he said for what seemed like the thousandth time that Wednesday afternoon.

“Jaret, I know. Trust me, I know.” She huffed.

“Don’t get mad at me.” He said raising his arms up defensively. “We gotta do something.”

She liked that Jaret was really taking the store seriously and was showing that he wanted more involvement and input, but getting a bigger place is a lot harder than it sounds. Suddenly, the phone in her pocket blared. She slipped it out and glanced at the screen.

‘New Multimedia Message from Corey<3’
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s471/ashash8907/1333210517_1177_full.jpg

Love you! :P How’s your day?
-cmft-

She shook her head and laughed. ‘How the crap does he always know when I need a laugh?’ she thought before typing her reply.

Love you too, baby. Things are ok….just listening to jaret bitch. :/
~ash~

Bitching about…..?
-cmft-

Needing a big store. We’re starting to run outta space. And he’s driving me crazy.
~ash~

Hmmm……here’s a thought……come see your boyfriend this weekend….he seems like a nice guy…
-cmft-

Think I will.
~ash~

As soon as that last text went through her phone rang.

“You really coming?” Those were the first words she heard when she answered the phone.

“Uh huh.”

“Good. I need to see you.” He said huskily. “I miss you.”

“I miss you, too.” A smiled settled on her face and Jaret rolled his eyes. “I’ll check some flights and let you know when I’ll be out.”

“All right……I can’t wait. Hey, the guys are calling me back in the studio. I gotta go. Love you.”

“Love you too.”

“Flight?” Jaret asked. “Where you going?”

“To Vegas this weekend to see Corey…..you can handle things can’t you?”

“I guess……” He mumbled.

“Come on, Jaret. I’m counting on you.”

“It’ll be fine. How long you gonna be gone?”

“Couple days.” She answered before going to her office to find a flight online.

After a few minutes, she settled on a flight time and sent Corey a text to let him know.

Hey babe. I got a flight out tomorrow afternoon. Should be there around 7:30 that night.
~ash~

Can’t wait to see you. I’ll pick you up at the airport.
-cmft-

“God. This is taking forever.” She huffed to herself on the plane. It was a relatively short flight made longer by the anticipation of finally being able to see him. “May be if I take a nap…..it’ll go by faster….” She was right. No sooner than she had let her eyes shut, the plane had landed and the passengers on board were being instructed to obtain their overhead bags and exit the aircraft. When she entered the terminal, she saw him pacing in the lobby as he waited. His eyes practically lit up when he saw her in the sea of people. He ran up to her, picked her up, and spun her around. His lips crashed down onto hers with fervor.

“I’m so glad you’re here.” He said squeezing her tightly.

“Me too. I missed you so much.”

Letting go of her, he grabbed her bags and led her to the car outside.

“I figured we’d just stay in tonight. Order some take out or something.” He said cramming her bags into the back of the vehicle. He turned around and grinned, “Tomorrow night……I’m taking you out on the strip.”