Status: NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Hesitate

Watch Your Ass

The next morning she let the alarm clock wake her up and started getting ready. She decided she’d let him sleep a little while longer. The sound of the water running in the shower then the buzzing of her blow dryer eventually woke him up. When same came out of the bathroom, she was kind of startled to see him sitting up on the bed.

“Why didn’t you get me up?” he yawned.

“I was gonna let you sleep a little longer. You kind of tossed and turned all night.”

“That’s cause I was thinking about shit.”

“Like what?” She asked receiving a sarcastically raised eyebrow. “oh, right.”

“Maybe we should give each other some space to think these next few days…” he started.

“Damn, that sounds like you’re breaking up with me.” She said jokingly.

“Yeah. No. Not happening.” He winked. “I just meant that we should both think on it for a few days then get back with each other on it.”

She nodded, “Good idea……”

“What time is it?” he asked.

“Uhh 7:30…..”

“Shit. I better get dressed and get you to the

After he watched her get on her plane and take off, he decided to swing by Jim’s to see what he was up to. He got there and started ringing the doorbell.

“Dude, it’s early.” Jim yawned as he stood at the front door.

“It’s 10 o’clock.” He said slipping past him and into the house.

“Yeah, man. That’s early.” Jim said shutting the door. “What are you even doing up?”

He flopped on the couch and planted his feet on the table, “Took Ash to the airport.”

“So, what? Did you work everything out?”

“Ehhh, not entirely. We’re both just going to think about it for a few days. Then talk and make a decision. I think it’ll be fine.”

“And you when you say ‘we’re going to think about it’ you mean just her because you’ve already thought about it and made your decision,right?”

“Yeah, and?”

Jim sighed, “And what if she says she doesn’t want to stay married?”

“Uhhhhh, I hadn’t really thought of that.”

“You’re kidding me right?”

“I got this. I just gotta convince her that we need to be married.”

“You realize you sound completely crazy, right?”

“Dude, I love her. I gotta try to.”

“Who are you talking to?” Samm called out as she came down the hall.

“Corey.”

“Oh, mornin’, Cor.” She waved. “I need coffee before I can continue any conversation.

“Where were we…oh yeah, you’re crazy.” Jim accused.

“How am I crazy?”

“For starters, you’re here….and she’s all the way in Iowa. How are you gonna convince her to stay married to you from thousands of miles away?”

“I’ll figure something out…”

“And second, you can’t make her do something she doesn’t want to do…..”

“Now, who said I was going to ‘make’ her do anything?”

“Just watch your ass. That’s all I ask.”

“Everything’s going to be fine. I do gotta go though. Got some things I’ve got to take care of.”