Status: NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Hesitate

Shoulda Seen That Coming.

Samm held her hair back as she threw up. “Are you really THAT nervous? I mean….you’re already married to the guy……there’s really no reason to be nervous. Are you sick? You should go to the doctor…”

“I’m fine.” She said in a hurry to change the subject. “I gotta get this dress on and get ready.”

She slipped the short dress on and fought the urge to want to throw up again. ‘Just a couple hours….’ She kept telling herself. She wondered how Corey was feeling that day… Was he nervous?

“Fuckkkkkkkkkkk” Corey groaned as he paced the floor.

“Daddy.” Griffin said admonishing him for his use of profanity.

“Sorry, bud.” Corey nodded and continued to pace about.

“Man, why are you nervous? You’re already married to her……and you’ve done this before….” Shawn inquired.

“Yeah…but this time….it’s for real. She’s THE one. Ya know? It’s not like the others…”

“Come on, man. We gotta go. The girls are probably waiting on us.”

Corey nodded then he and his son followed Shawn and the guys out.

As they stood at the altar waiting for the girls to come join them, his nerves turned to excitement. He couldn’t wait to see her. He just knew she was going to look amazing. They were about to start when the urge to throw up struck her again and she took off to the bathroom.

‘Seriously?” Samm huffed and followed her. “What is the matter with you?”

“If I tell you……you can’t say a word to anyone….not even Jim….”

“Fine, I promise. Now, what the hell is it?” She whispered something in her ear and Samm’s eyes grew wide. “Oh my God.”

Ashleigh nodded and took a drink of water from the fountain. “Ok, I think I can make it now.”

They were finally able to start the ceremony and when she came walking down the aisle towards him he thought he was going to lose his shit. She looked amazing. He couldn’t wait for her to reach him.

“I love you.” He mouthed causing her to blush. She handed Samm her bouquet and took her place with Corey and the minister.

“I do.”

“I do.”

“I now pronounce you man and wife. You can kiss your bride.”

When their lips met, their friends gave them a round of applause and a standing ovation.

“I love you so much.” He said his forehead pressed against hers as he wrapped his arms around her.

“I’ve got something to tell you…” she whispered.

“What’s that?”

“I’m pregnant.”

He stood there for a minute and seemed stoic. She was almost worried but then his big blue eyes lit up and his lips curled in a grin. His hand grazed her stomach. “We’re havin’ a baby?”

“Mmhmm.” She nodded.

He picked her up and twirled her around in his arms. “We gotta tell everybody!”

“I think we should talk to Griff first.” She winked.

They were watching everyone enjoy their cake and drinks when they decided to pull Corey’s mini-me off to the side.

“What’s going on?” he asked. “I wanted more cake….”

He laughed, “We need to talk to you about something…”

“Oh, ok.” He shrugged.

“How do you feel about having a little brother or sister?”

“That would be awesome!” He exclaimed.

He smirked at his wife and she at Griffin. “Me and your dad are having a baby.”

“Really?!”

“Mmmhmmm.”

“Is it a boy or a girl?”

“Well, we don’t know yet.”

“Does anyone else know?”

They shook their heads and he took off running. “Hey! Everybody! Dad and Ash are gonna have a baby!”

“Shoulda seen that coming…” Corey laughed as he took her hand and followed the path his young son had cut.

7 and half months later…..

“Oh. My. God.” She panted. “I can’t do this…..I can’t……”

“Yeah, you can.” He promised her as he held her hand. “You’ve almost got it.”

“Fuck, I hope so.” She grimaced.

“You just got one more push, baby.” He smiled at her and kissed her on the forehead. “Come on.” As she pushed one final time, he felt her nails dig in to the top of his hand but he didn’t even care. She finished and the room was quiet until the wails of a newborn baby could be heard.

Ava Gray Taylor was born at 7 pounds, 9 ounces, and she had her father’s blue eyes. One by one, her seven uncles came in to meet her. She had apparently chosen Shawn as her favorite. He was the only one who could hold her without her crying. Well, besides her father of course.

(: The End.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) hope you guys dug this. cause i dug writing it.