Status: NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Hesitate

Mortal Kombat and Pizza.

She was straightening some stuff up in the back of the house when she heard some knocking. She ran to the backdoor and could see him standing there with duffel bags draped over his shoulders. Quickly, she opened the door and took one of the bags for him.

“Thanks.” He said appreciatively as he followed her to the spare bedroom he’d slept in the night before. They set his bags on the bed and he looked up, “So whatcha wanna do?”

“You’re the guest….what do you wanna do?” she asked with a smile.

He thought for a second, “You still have your video games?”

“Yeah…….”

“Mortal Kombat?”

“Yeah……..”

“That settles it. Tournament. Let’s go.”

“Ya know I haven’t played that game in forever…”

“Good….it’ll be easier for me to win….” He smirked.

After three hours of Corey winning Mortal Kombat, Ash put the controller down. “I should cook something for dinner.”

“How about we just order pizza? My treat.”

“All right.” She said throwing him the phone. “Order away.”

“Fine.” He took the phone to the next room and ordered their dinner. “Be here in 30 minutes.” He said after he hung up the phone.

“Cool.” She said. “Ya know….this is has been pretty fun.”

“I think so, too.” He agreed hugging her with one arm as he walked by. “I found a couple boxes of some old pictures and stuff while I was at the house today. You wanna look through ‘em with me?”

“God.” She rolled her eyes with a laugh. “This could get embarrassing.”

“Come on.” He insisted she follow him to the bedroom. He looked through some duffle bags until he found the photo boxes. There were three of them total. They sat on the bed and began sorting through the years worth of pictures.