Status: Done for now.

Left Alone

Damn Germans

Moments stretched on into eternity, Mia felt her very life essence draining from her with every inch she crawled. Still Mia drug on, this was not simply about her anymore. This was a fight for all the boys who’s families would never know. the wouldn’t know where they went, they wouldn’t know what they were doing, they surely wouldn’t know why they had died. Mia was the only one who knew and so like a badge of honor she pressed her hand against the bleeding gash in her gut, the pressure would slow the bleeding and add precious seconds to her strength. Mia felt her vision tunneling and knew the end was coming, like car on bad gas her body was shaking. Just when all hope was lost Mia heard voices sounding through the woods.

"Über hier" the voice called.

Mia tried to lift herself up into a defensive stance, she would not die like a dog.

"Hier ist der Amerikaner" called the voice again.

"Germans" muttered Mia as her body collapsed onto the ground.

As she drifted into unconsciousness Mia couldn’t help but smirk at the irony of the situation. they were going to help her only to kill her painfully. Torture was something that she wouldn’t survive. She felt strong arms wrap around her and lift her up. Carrying her bridal style the two Germans crashed back through the woods from where they'd come.
♠ ♠ ♠
so what do you think?