Status: Updates when I can, in the process of writing

Ginny's Story

Chapter 1

I stared at Dumbledore in shock. The Triwizard Tournament, obviously this year wouldn’t be very quiet. I looked over at Harry, Ron, and Hermione. They looked excited; I had a feeling Ron was going to enter. It would give him some of the attention that he wanted. “Ginny, do you think we could do it?” Fred and George whispered to me.
“Maybe, because you guys are crazy,” I laughed but I was scared of them being chosen. I know people had died in these tournaments. I’m surprised it wasn’t canceled after what happened at the World Cup. I sighed in relief as Mr. Crouch told us about the age limit. Fred and George were sixteen; they would be seventeen in April. We were all amazed as the Beauxbatons and Durmstrangs came in.
We all went up to bed but no one actually went right to sleep. We stayed up talking and joking around. We talked about everything. “So what do you think of the tournament?”
“I like that there is an age limit. We don’t need a first or second year going out and getting killed.” I whispered.
“Your brothers, you don’t want them to enter either, do you?”
I shook my head. “My brothers are crazy. We are just really close. I can’t lose any of them.” They all nodded before looking at the clock. “We should get some sleep we have class tomorrow.” We all said good night and crawled into bed.
I ran downstairs to the Great Hall the next morning. We had overslept and I was the last one in the bathroom. I sat down at the table and grabbed some toast.
“Morning, Ginny,”
“Good morning, Harry,” I blushed and looked down at my toast.
“Ms. Weasley, here is your class schedule. Good luck and feel free to come talk to me about your classes.”
“Thank you Professor,” she nodded and went on. I looked over my schedule before looking at my watch. I picked up my toast and waved at Harry and ran out. I finished my toast as I walked into potions. I sat at my cauldron and pulled my notebook, quill, textbook, and wand.
Classes passed quickly and then at dinner Dumbledore called out the names the goblet spat out. I gasped out when Dumbledore called Harry’s name. “No,” I started towards him. Hermione pushed him forward just as I reached them. Later, I waited in the common room for him. I was the only one. He looked surprised to see me when he walked in.
“Hey, Ginny,”
“Harry,” I ran to him and hugged him.
“Ginny, it’s okay,” he rubbed my back. I gathered my courage and leaned back and kissed him. He kissed me back after a minute. He pulled back and hugged me tight. “We should probably keep this between us for a while. The Hufflepuffs are bound to hate me and I don’t want them to go after you.” I nodded.
“Please just promise me you’ll be careful. Do what you need to do to stay safe. I’ll do anything to help you.”
“Thanks, Ginny,” he kissed my forehead. “You should get some rest. Do you want to go for a walk around the grounds tomorrow?” He smiled down at me.
“Yeah, I’d like that,” I smiled at him. “You need sleep, too, Harry,”
“I will,” he led me to the stairs to my dormitory. “Good night, Honey,” he leaned down and kissed me.
“Good night, Harry,” I went upstairs and climbed into bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey something I've had in mind for a while now. Let me know what you think and if anyone knows how to set up a layout on new mibba please let me know:)

~Rach