Circles, We're Going in Circles

Telling the Lady She Lives With

***Estella***

I walked home to pack up my things and talk to the lady that I live with. I hope she doesn't get too upset.

"Estella, I see that you are home. Come and eat my dear," she said. I smiled and joined her.

"Thank you," I said, sitting down. She is way too nice to me.

"So, how was your day?" she asked.

"Alright, I went to the doctor and found out that I'm pregnant," I said, looking down at my plate.

"Do you know who the father is?" she asked. I knodded and took a deep breath.

"My ex-boyfriend, Niall," I said.

"The boy that broke your heart?" she asked. Yes, I told her, only because she wasn't going to help me if I didn't tell her the reason why a girl like me left my family, without telling them.

"Yes," I sighed.

"You have to tell him," she said. I shook my head. I can't do that. It will ruin his career and if his career is ruined so is my brother's. Keeping this to myself is what I'm going to do. Nobody has to know, nobody back home at least.

***Linda***

I couldn't believe that my real daughter is here. I never would have thought I would meet her. I had to email Karen and Geoff. They have every right to know.

I quickly typed a message to them.

Karen and Geoff,

This is Linda Bellferd. I'm emailing you on behalf of Estella.

Your daughter is no longer in London, actually she has ran away to America. I met her just today. You two were amazing to her. She has grown up into a beautiful young lady.

I have some bad news about her though. The only reason why we met was because she came to my business, The Pregnancy Place. It is a place where teens, from my area, go if they are kicked out or need extra help.

You see, Estella ran away because her boyfriend broke up with her. Now she went to the doctor and found out she is pregnant with his child. She didn't want any of you to know and I don't think that is right. I know that you will always be there for her. She deserves a family like you.

She did request that you don't tell Liam. Actually, she didn't even want you to know. She said something about "ruining their life" and that "the tour is more important than she is".

I am just trying to inform you about your daughter. I promise to keep in touch, so that you know everything that is going on with her. I will send pictures and other information.

I know this is a bad way to find out, from your daughter's real mother, but I didn't think it was fair for you to not know where she is and that she is pregnant. I know that I would want my other children to tell me everything.

Sincerely,

Linda Bellferd
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, the title is suckish, but I couldn't think of anything else...