Status: Completed!!

The Tigers Play Pen

The Tigers Play Pen

It had been a long tour for me this Summer. In fact, it's hard to believe Warped Tour '12 was over in twelve days. It feels likes forever like I've been touring now even if this started in June. Summer's always crazy and amazing to me; with tours and the band. Next tour is Europe too; can't wait to get out of the count--
"Alannnnnn" a voice stopped me from my thoughts.
I looked up to see Austin who was spinning around like a child; he couldn't help it, he drank to much Monster again. I sighed softly, a soft but small smile on my face, "Austin, what the hell are you doing?", I asked him.
"Ummmm... Spinning, what does it look like I'm doing? I'm bored!" He shouted with a small childish pout. He made a sour face; I couldn't help but look at him, he was adorable.
"Well, where's Vic or Alex and Jack?" I asked him, usually he would be hanging with our friends right about now.
"They're doing sets!" He exclaimed loudly.
"No need to yell, dude, well... just stay in the bus and relax, like me." I smirked, then sat up from the couch I was laying on.
"But, I'm full of energy to do something!" He WAS full of way too much energy; I think he needs to cut back on some Monster.
"Then do something, don't spin to much or you might fall and hurt your hand." Austin went to the hospital a few days ago, he hurt his hand, sprained and kind of broke a finger; from what I heard.
"Fine." He obeyed as if I was a mother; it only made me grin.
"Wait, I'll be right back!" He ran down the small hallway in our tour bus and ran back out quickly. Austin came out in his Tiger suit...again. He held mine, "Put it on, Alan!" He laughed softly.
I stood up, taking the suit from his hand, unzippered it and slipping it on. I grumbled and couldn't zipper the suit back up, "Hey, dude can you help me?" I asked and Austin came over, helping me to zip up my suit.
"Uhhh... we should play a game." Austin suggested.
"Like what kind of game?" I asked.
"Truth or Dare?" He tilted his head, cutely.
"Alright then, if it buys us time." I agreed and sat on the couch, he did too.
"You start." Austin never starts this game; it was always me.

"Truth or Dare?" I asked.
"Hm.. dare!" He smiled.
I looked around, then I smiled a bit devilishly, "I dare you watch the rest of Victorious." I knew he never really liked Nick; 'specially Victorious.
"WHAT?!" He pouted, "But Alannnnn!!!"
"But Austinnnnnn!!!", I mimic him.
"That's not funny, shut up." He turned around, watching the last 10 minutes of Victorious; I think Tino was watching it. Well then, at least it was on for a good dare.
When 10 minutes past Austin looked at me, "You won't ever let me watch that horrible show ever again!", he pouted, "Truth or Dare", his frown still stayed.
"Truth."
"Do you like anyone?" He asked.
I thought for a second, biting my lip then answered, "Yes."
"Who!" He demanded.
"That was ONE question, you cheater." I laughed softly.
"Ugh fine." He went back to his pouty-mood
"Truth or dare?" I asked.
"Truth."
"Do you like someone? Do you think you have a chance with them?" I asked a 2-in-1 question.
"Ummm... Yeah and I don't think so." Shit, that kind of got to me... He likes someone; I looked a bit disappointed and wanted to yell but I couldn't.
"Are you okay, Alan?" Austin asked me.
I snapped out of it, "Yeah, I'm fine.", my voice shaky.
"Liar."
"Am not." I denied.
"There's something wrong." He looked concerned.
"Just.. thoughts." What a lame excuse that was.
"And?"
"Weird emotions." I sighed.
"About the person you like?" Austin could see it right in my eyes; I was terrible in hiding things.
"Yeah..." I looked down.
"Hug?" He grinned.
"Sure."
Austin leaned forward and wrapped his big muscled arms around me. He was like a bear; a big warm one... well wait, a big ass Tiger, "If you need help; come to me." He smiled and I nodded.
"Truth or Dare?" He looked at me, wanting to play more.
"Truth."
"First letter of their name."
I gulped, "A", I forced out. He looked a bit surprised.
"Truth or Dare?" I tried to distract myself.
"Truth."
"They tall or short?"
"Short." He slightly grinned.
"Truth or Dare?"
"Truth."
"Tell why you like them." He was playing around with me.
"It's unexplainable, it's like they're my life and I don't think they'll ever notice." I sighed, forcing myself not to get into tears.
"Truth or Dare." I said, shaky.
"Truth." This was becoming too awkward for me.
"First letter of their last name." I needed to know.
"A."
It couldn't be me; I doubt it, a lot of people's last names starts with an A.
"Truth or Dare."
Alright, time to pick dare, "Dare."
Austin snickered a little, I wondered why, "Why you snickering?"
"You'll see." He grinned, "Kiss me." Austin looked at me in the eyes, locking them.
"W-What?!" I was totally off guard.
"Kiss me." Austin grinned, leaning forward, "unless you’re scared little pussy to kiss your best friend.” He insisted and urged me to kiss him. I couldn’t kiss my best friend, the more I’d want MORE from him, “Earth to Alan!” He made me snap out of my thought.
“So wait… what am I doing?” I asked, trying to look stupid.
“Psh… I’m not repeating it, you know EXACTLY what you’re supposed to do.” He rolled his eyes, with a small smirk. What was he doing to me? Was he just playing me or just trying to see how much I wanted him; Goddamn it, Austin you’re so confusing, “DO IT”. He demanded.
I gulped for a second, scooting closer to Austin. He leaned forward, grabbing my shoulders. I jumped a bit, looking at Austin shyly, he grinned and did all the work for me. He pressed his lips against mine, making me bend back since his kiss was deep and rough. I tried to fight back, using my body to fight his weight. He snorted softly in our kiss, it was a battle who ever could pounce the other first, like what wild cats do; ugh… irony, we’re in our Tiger suits.
“Mmf!” My foot slipped, due to the suit, making me fall back, Austin falling on me. He smiled in between our kiss, his dominance taking over my small submissive body. I rested my head on the arm rest of the couch, Austin kept kissing me, playing around with my tongue and I softly gasped. We clashed together, roughly but passionately. Austin chuckled, by the noises I made, I couldn’t help it, it was too good. But it was perfect at the same time. A few seconds after, Austin broke our kiss. He was quiet. Fuck, I made this awkward didn’t I?
“Alan… what was the first letter of the person you liked, again?” He asked me.
“A…” I said softly.
“Their last name.” He looked down at me, seriously.
“C…” I choked a little.
Austin smiled, taking his hood off, “I don’t know who ended but, I’ll ask, Truth or Dare.” He smirked, cleverly.
Fuck. Either way, he’ll make me spill, “Um.. Dare.” I gulped.
“I dare you to tell the truth.” Austin kept smiling, playfully.
“Tell what truth?” I looked away.
He leaned down on me, “That you like me…” Austin whispered in my ear, his breath making me shiver. I started to shake a little and he pinned me down, putting his hood back on, “Don’t lie to me, Ashby, or else I’ll keep playing you around like a Tiger.” He chuckled softly.
“Austin, please…” I pleaded.
“No, tell me and I’ll loosen my grip.” He frowned a bit, “Tell me Alan Ashby, you like me, don’t you?”
“Fuck. Fine, I do, alright? I liked you for a while, Austin! But I don’t have chances anyway!” I yelled and tried to free myself from him.
Austin refused to let go of me, instead he kissed me again but it was a quick kiss, “You said you don’t have chances with me?” He looked at me, his face close to mine, “You’re such an idiot.” He laughed again.
“How am I an idiot? It’s true.” I frowned.
“I told you the first letter of the person I liked was an A.” He shook his head, was he trying to tell me something?
“Yeah, how about their last name?” I kept frowning, “You probably think I’m not good enough anyway.”
“You are such a dumbass, I swear.” Austin smile, trying not to laugh, “Their last name is the same initial as their first! You figure it out the rest, you fucking idiot.” He got off of me then pulled me down, now I was laying on him, I felt so small…
“Wait…A and A….” I thought.
“ALAN ASHBY! OH COME ON!” He spazzed out on me.
“WHAT?!” I yelled.
“ALAN… ASHBY…” He already gave me the name.
“WHAT AU—“ I paused, my eyes widen a bit, as I looked down at him.
“FINALLY!” He relaxed himself, “YOU’RE SO SLOW!”
“SHUT UP!” I grumbled.
“Jesus, Alan, welcome to Earth.” He chuckled softly.
“So.. Austin.. you’re serious?” I asked.
“Yes Alan I am and I want you to say it, I want to hear it from your mouth.”, this time I knew what Austin demanded from me.
It took me a moment to put together my words, “I love you Austin Carlile.” I said strongly.
“I love you too, Alan Ashby.” He said back to me then pulled me down on him again, keeping me close to his chest.
“But… why…?” I looked down at him, “I mean, you always joke around and I thought you were straight.”
“Psh, c’mon, you’re the same way, we’re best friends, best friends usually fall in love with each other.” He was right on that one, “And, I love you, Alan.” He smiled.
“I love you too, Austin.” I grinned.
Austin fixed himself, then pulled me up, face-to-face with him. His hand forced me to leaned my head down and he gently kissed me this time. I accepted, with my lips pressing back. His hands trailed down my sides and I gripped his suit gently; his hands going to the zipper of my suit and he unzipped it. I slipped out of it, feeling like all the heat released and I felt cooler. Austin sat up, keeping me in his lap and unzipped his suit, taking it off. I didn’t know he was shirtless… man that was pretty hot. I felt my face rush a little red and he smiled at me.
“Someone’s getting shy.” He snickered.
“Am not.” I denied; fuck, was it that obvious?
Austin fixed both of us with me sitting on his lap. He placed his hands on my hips, then kissing against my neck to my collar bone. I gasped softly, my hands on his shoulders, my hands formed small fists. I groaned softly, shit… this feeling made my pants tight.
“I want more…” Austin said in almost a whisper, “Alan give me more.” He groaned, he pointed to his pants. I knew it.
“Then sit back.” I pushed him back gently, he did so and I looked at him, “someone’s got a boner.” I grinned, chuckling.
“Shut up…” He frowned, “Fix it.” Austin demanded.
I kissed the outside of his pants, then unbuckled his pants, slipping the belt off. Austin groaned, impatiently, I unbuttoned his pants slipping them off. Damn Austin; he has a pretty big one. I grinned, slipping his briefs down; the redness came back to my face again and Austin looked at me.
“Alan do it, don’t hesitate.” Austin was covering his face, normally what he’d do when he got shy.
“Stop being shy, because I won’t…” I muttered, “you’ll enjoy it, trust me…” I slightly smiled.
“Do your stuff then.” He leaned up a bit, putting a hand on my head before I even started, he was TOO impatient.
My head leaned down, I kissed his tip, then opened my mouth, encircling my lips around his length. My head slipped down, my tongue licking whatever it could in my mouth; my head went back up and I played with him. I heard Austin moan softly and I gripped his erection gently, with slow pumps; my mouth slipped back onto his length, I bobbed my head a few times, licking around. His hand pushed my head a little and my mouth deep throated for a second and I went up again, catching a small breath then going down, my pace quickening and my strokes. Austin’s groans and moans rose; he was enjoying it and I continued. My head kept bobbing, sucking the tip; sweet noises came from my mouth. His length was starting to get covered in my drool, I kept pacing faster, with small slurps and noises; Austin kept moaning, his hand forcing me deeper, making my head bend down, I lost my breath then quickly picked my head up, then looked at him, his face full of pleasure and enjoyment. I grinned, then bent my head back down; I got quicker in my pace, my head bobbing as fast as it could go, with my tongue circling Austin’s length and my hand pumping him up; it was such a slippery mess.
“F…Fuck Alan!” Austin yelled, his hand pushing my head again, I took one deep throat for a moment, I felt his cock throbbing, shit, he was going to come in my mouth, I squeezed my eyes shut and kept on stroking him, my tongue feeling numb already. Finally, Austin orgasmed loudly, coming in my mouth, it wasn’t a lot, as I though, just a good mouth full. I heard him panting, his head was tilted back and I cupped my hand, how the hell could he spill this much? Damn Austin, I slowly swallowed it all, it was warm and it went down my throat easily. I looked at him, worried.
“Austin… you okay…?” I asked
“Yeah, just out of breath.” He looked back up at me with a smile, “Fuck you’re good.” Austin complimented me with made me blush instantly.
“Maybe we should um… get dressed now, our set is in…” I looked at the time, “SHIT! IT’S IN 45 MINUTES!” I panicked.
“Well let’s get ready, before people get mad at us!” Austin sat up, I got off him and we went to our bunks. We got new briefs and shirts, “Hey Alan, we should play in our suits.” Austin winked.
“Yeah… we should I guess.” I smiled.
“I love you.” Austin turned around, pressing me against the bunks and kissed me for a long moment, the greatest way to end our break, a fucking great kiss, he broke it afterward, “Let’s go Ginger Tiger.” We put on our suits, we wanted to do this for the fans since they loved our suits and us in it.
As we pulled the door open, a few of our friends were at the foot of the door with ear-to-ear smiles. We were caught off guard, “YOU TWO FUCKED! WE ALL HEARD YOU!” Jack Barakat shouted, making Alex lean over and laugh on Jack’s shoulder.
Both our faces were red, “WE FUCKING DID NOT!” I shouted at Jack.
“YOU SO DID! I HEARD YOU TWO! AUSTIN AND HIS BIG ASS MOUTH!” Jack kept laughing, “IT’S ABOUT TIME YOU TWO FUCKED!”
“W-WHAT?!” Austin jumped, he looked at Jack and Alex, ‘YOU KNEW THIS WHOLE TIME?!”
“You’re so fucking slow you two.” Alex said, still laughing, “Best friends fall in love with each other, you can tell easily!” He pointed out at us.
“Like you Alex?” Jack looked at Alex with a joking smile.
Alex looked at Jack for a moment then forced out a smile, yeah right, you can notice it easily, I knew Alex liked Jack, he was like me, hiding it, “Yeah like me, it’s our Bromance!” He nervously chuckled.
Austin and I looked at each other and smiled, Austin knew what I was thinking; Alex and Jack, they need to come out clean. Austin took my hand and I looked at him with wide eyes then a calm smile approached my face, “Well we’ll walk up to the set stage like this, then. Since you guys know we’re well… actually...” Austin looked at me, “unless the Ginger wants to be literally my Tiger.” He smiled.
“Well duh, of course I will be.” I smiled.
“Can you feeelll the loveeee tonightttt!” Vic finally spoke, singing the Lion King.
“Holy shit, stop.” I told him to stop, because I preferred Nick instead of Disney.
“Ugh Alan, one day Disney will make you a flaming homo like me.” Austin winked at me and we both laughed together.
“We should get going! Everyone’s one tonight!” Vic said.
“Alright, then, let’s go!” We went back into our bus and got our gear. We all walked together, with our instruments and whatever we needed. We were on the other side of the fence and we saw a bunch of girls and they all screamed, “OH MY GOD THEY’RE HOLDING HANDS!”, “FUCKING GOD THAT’S ADORABLE!”. It made me smile and feel proud that, I don’t have to hide my love for Austin anymore. I just felt kind of bad for Alex though, he looked down.
“Hey Alex, don’t be afraid, just let it out there.” I walked up to him, still holding Austin’s hand, Alex looked at me.
“Thanks but… I think our next stop, I plan on telling him.” He smiled, “I’m happy for you and Austin though, you guys are braver than me.” He laughed softly.
“Well you’ll have the chance to tell him, don’t worry.” I patted his back.
When Falling in Reverse done with their set time, it was time for us, Of Mice & Men. I smiled, the crowd was cheering and screaming; ready to mosh to our music and crowd surf. Austin and I walked up the stage holding hands, which made the crowd go fucking crazy. I guess they’ve been waiting too; I thought to myself. Tino and Phil smiled, “It’s about time.” Tino said, they both saw it coming. I looked at Austin and we broke our hands apart.
“Maryland are you fucking ready?!” Austin said in the mic, the crowd went crazy, “Before we start our show, I would like Alan Ashby to come here right now.” Austin looked at the side, at me, I came over.
“Yeah?” I was confused.
“I love you Alan Ashby.” Austin said, with a smile and kissed me, giving a few moments for photos because I’m guessing Austin felt the need to tell it more physically. I felt the crowd’s excitement and anticipation; it was amazing.
“I fucking love you too Austin Carlile!” I said happily into the mic. The crowd was cheering, some people disappointed some disgusted by us.
“If you don’t except us as two loving fucking Tigers, turn the fuck around and leave our set, we’re not here to amuse the hate.” Austin said, “I love my Ginger and I’m fucking happy enough.”
That made me blush, how strong Austin was about this. He inspired me a lot, to actually feel the pride. I saw a lot of people cheer us on, some left ‘cause of our relationship. Well fuck them, I got all the love from MY Austin and OUR fans. I’m the happiest Ginger alive; I couldn’t be any happier, the feeling to actually play even more passionate, with your best friend and lover right next to you every moment and even off the stage. Holy shit, I know I’m dream.. but another part of me knows I’m not, this is real. This love is real and Austin makes it real and this is why I love him; because our relationship took another step and I can’t wait for our future. Of Mice & Men will be stronger; I know it, with the support of our fans and band. I looked up at the sky with a smile, when I was playing my guitar; the passion poured out tonight and so did my love for Austin. I’m Alan Ashby and I’m fucking dating Austin Carlile…
♠ ♠ ♠
This is actually my first Austlan fanfic. I made it recent so it'd be a little bit better!
I don't own the characters, band or concert.
Just a girl who loves ships!
Enjoy and I hope you all love this One-shot! :D <3
(Also if you want Jalex, let me know! I guess it could be a Squeal! xD)