Daydreamer

Chapter One

Trees taller than the largest skylight in the world, buildings made of gray stone reaching to the skies. Ryan smiled as he walked through the paved streets nearing the forest. He quickened his pace slowly turning into a sprint as he entered the forest, the paved sidewalk turning into forest dirt under his feet. He could feel the cold wind hit his face blowing his hair everywhere as he ran through trees, under branches and over boulders and logs. His heart was thumping in his chest dying for oxygen as he neared the small creek. Once he reached the calming creek he stopped, his breath coming out jagged and rough. He rested his hands on his knees waiting for his breathing to return to normal.

"You made it." a deep voice spoke up causing Ryan to stand straight. His breathing was still abnormal as he looked through the forest trying to find the person with the voice. He was turning in circles trying to find him, "Hey." Brendon whispered right next to Ryan's ear causing the boy to jump almost ten feet in the air.

"You scared me." Ryan whispered looking at Brendon with a smile. Brendon couldn't help but let a small smile slip as well taking Ryan's hand in his leading him to the large boulder. They climbed onto it and sat on top looking over the creek.

"I didn't mean to love." Brendon said glancing over to Ryan and noticing a new bruise on his neck reaching up to his cheek and wrapping around to his ear. Brendon's smile fell at the sight, worrying crawling into his heart.

"I know." Ryan whispered looking to Brendon with a soft smile before leaning in to kiss his cheek softly.

"Did you eat something Ryan?"

"Yes, Spencer fed me lunch." Ryan said, it made his feel like such a baby. Spencer is his only friend, besides Brendon of course.

"Good. You need to eat more Ryan you're getting awfully thin." Brendon said, almost scolding Ryan as he ran his fingers over Ryan's thin arms.

"Ryan."


"Ryan."

Ryan blinked a few times causing his vision to focus better. He was sitting in his classroom which was clearing since the bell rang leaving only the teacher, Spencer and Ryan in the class. Ryan took a deep breath before looking up to Spencer with a soft smile causing Spencer to smile back. "Let's go to class before the bell rings." Spencer suggested.

Ryan quickly gathered his books before following behind Spencer as they walked through the crowded halls. Ryan hates the real world, instead he wish he could spend his days next to Brendon in a world he created just for himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
so yeah another story i was going to start until mibba crashed and destroyed it.
so feedback would be good.
<3