Daydreamer

Chapter Three

Ryan

I was sitting on my bed writing in my journal when I heard load trucks outside my window. I narrowed my eyes and set my journal aside before heading to my window and pulling back the curtains. There was a large SUV parked in the old vacant house drive way and a Uhal right behind it. A moving truck was coming down the street. I looked back down to the SUV noticing a boy stepping out. I gasped at the sight of the boy, he has brown hair in messy strands and large chocolate brown eyes. He looked just like my Brendon.

"But he's not." Brendon said in a harsh whisper. Apart from the red glasses he was wearing the new neighbor looked just like Brendon. I found myself staring at the new neighbors, mostly the boy as he carried in boxes along with a man. Maybe his dad? The man said something to the boy causing him to smile a large grin exposing his white teeth. I almost fainted at the sight, it was like my Brendon was here now. Here in person.

"But I'm not." Brendon reminded me in a hiss.

The boy suddenly stopped after taking out the last box from the Uhal. He turned to my direction his eyes scanning my whole house before falling on me. I jumped in surprise when his eyes landed on me a small kind smile slipping onto his lips. I blushed and ducked down in embarrassment that I had been caught.

I sighed and peeked over my window noticing he was gone. I let out another breath before standing up and stretching wincing as pulled at my sore limbs and my bruises. I let my arms fall to my sides before walking back to my journal and continuing to write what last happened when I was with Brendon. I smiled at the thought of Brendon, the most perfect person in the world , in my world.

I found myself standing at my window again, looking down at the neighbor's house, smiling at the idea that my Brendon might actually be tangible. My eyes landed on the window parallel to mine noticing the boy stand there. We stood there staring at each other through our own window's before he smiles at me again. I blushed and ducked down again my cheeks still burning red. I pulled my knees to my chest and wrapped my arms around them before staring at the ground, a slight smile finding it's way to my lips.

"Don't even think about it Ryan." Brendon hissed before pulling me into our world.

I was standing by the creek, the clouds were gloomy and it looked like it would rain soon. A cold breeze blew through the trees and ran down my bare arms causing me to shiver wishing I was wearing something warmer. I walked over to the boulder Brendon and I usually sit on and climbed it letting my legs dangle over the edge.

"How are you today Ryan?" Brendon suddenly asked from next to me. I glanced over to him and smiled, "Good now that you're here." I smiled.

"Be honest Ryan." Brendon sighed. "You know I hate when you lie to me." he added like he was scolding me, like I was a child.

"There this new boy," I started picking at my finger nails. "He looks like you." I added under my breath, in a soft mumble.

"But we know he's not Ryan." Brendon stated before taking my hands in his. "You know I hate it when you pick at your nails, if you keep doing that you're not going to have nails to pick at." he said finally smiling at me, letting me know he's not mad at me.

I scooted closer to him letting my head rest on his chest and my arms wrap around his waist. "I wish you were real Brendon." I mumbled.

"But I am Ryan." Brendon argued.

"I mean, I wish you weren't a figment of my imagination. I wish I could wake up and have you lying next to me, in my bed and know it's all real." I said softly.

"Ryan I'm with you everywhere you go, daydreaming or not." Brendon said kissing me softly on the lips. I crawled onto his lap like a child as he held me tightly. I know Brendon won't admit this to me, but he wishes he was real to.


&


"So we'll be doing a project soon, I'll be assigning partners in a few days. It will be an oral report on the Aztec era." the teacher said. I was fidgeting in my seat, I don't do well with oral presentations, I get to nervous and clam up.

And it didn't help that Spencer wasn't in this class either. It was first period and we were only 15 minutes into the class. I pulled out my notebook and opened it to a fresh page ready for when ever Brendon would take me away. Just as I heard Brendon calling for me the class room door opened and a familiar boy walked through.

"You must be our new student." the teacher said shuffling through her papers.

"Brendon." I whispered softly, but the boy heard me and looked to be with a confused expression before composing himself. He was wearing tight black jeans and a Beatles t-shirt and his red glasses. "I'm Brendon, Brendon Urie." he said his voice strong, like he wasn't nervous or afraid.

"Well Brendon there is an open seat next to Ryan, Ryan honey stand up please." the teacher said. I stood up awkwardly hearing the kids around me snickering at how the teacher addressed me. Once Brendon noticed me I sat back down closing my journal and stuffing it in my backpack. Brendon walked to his seat and sat next to me set his backpack down before flashing me a smile.

"Ignore him Ryan." My Brendon said. I took a deep breath and looked to the teacher not daring to look back to the other Brendon.

Once class was over I gathered my things and headed out the class to go find Spencer to provide me some comfort, and protection. "Ryan, hey Ryan wait up." I turned around and bumped into Brendon blushing lightly before stepping away from him. I stared at the floor not wanting to look up to his large brown eyes in fear of get lost in his eyes. "Want to hang out for break?" he asked. I shrugged and continued to walk to my locker where I'm likely to find Spencer waiting patiently for me.

When I got to my locker I couldn't find Spencer's familiar face. My heart dropped to my stomach as fear began to coarse through my veins. I opened my locker and put my history book away ignoring Brendon as he talked on and on about nonsense. "Brendon what are you doing?" a chilling voice said. I turned to see Pete and his best but kinder friend, Patrick standing next to him.

"Um I'm uh hanging out with Ryan." Brendon said like it wasn't much a problem.

"Well don't." Pete said glaring at me. I looked down to the ground wishing Spencer was here for me.

"Why?" Brendon asked sounding slightly defensive.

"He's a freak." Pete stated as though it was the most obvious thing in the world. I didn't want to hear any more so I quickly blended into the group of passing students. I started walking to my next class my head hung low as I chewed on my lip.

"Don't cry Ryan." My Brendon said softly and I could almost feel his touch on my cheek. "Go to the back field and I'll come for you."

I did as was told and escaped to the far back field. I hid behind the bleachers setting my backpack next to me and pulling out my notebook ready for when Brendon pulled me away.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks to my one commenter Katalystic_Killjoy.
sorry this is hella short, I promise to make the next one longer.