Daydreamer

Chapter Seven

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed, in an unfamiliar bedroom. My body was still and reminders of what happened either hours ago, or yesterday still remained fresh in my mind. The room was empty and I recognized it to be Brendon’s OCD room. I sat up setting the warm blanket aside as I stretched my sore limbs before walking around the room.

I looked through his bookshelf, over his dresser at the photos that stood in perfect order. Again they were photos of the girl, the girl now being completely bald. The photos look more recently, Brendon looked much older, much more stressed. I frowned and set the picture down and moving on to the next one of Brendon and this guy. Brendon seemed happy in the photo, smiling with his arm swung over this guy’s shoulder a beer bottle in the other hand. I sighed and set it down moving onto the last photo on his dresser, a family portrait of Brendon and his family. I smiled at the picture, Brendon looked so young just a little toddler.

”Ryan stop looking at that.” My Brendon demanded. I frowned at set the notebook down. ”Instead look at that old leather notebook.” Brendon demanded. I glanced to the edge of the dresser where an old leather notebook laid. I reached for it and held the book in my hand feeling the rough leather under my fingertips. ”Open it and read it.”

Opening the book I read the inscription in the front cover title. “It’s old.” I whispered, this book was from the 1930s. ”Keep reading Ryan.” Listening to Ryan I turned to the first page careful not to rip it since it seemed so fragile. My eyes scanned the page grabbing snippets of what’s yet to come. A world with large trees, large buildings of stone, woods leading to a creek where a lonesome man sits at a boulder waiting for his lover to come.

“What are you doing?” Brendon suddenly screamed yanking the book from my hands. I whimpered and backed away afraid he would try and hurt me for reading his notebook. “Don’t ever touch that Ryan. Ever.” Brendon hissed opening his desk drawer and throwing the book in there.

“It’s old.” I whispered. It reminds me of my world, of my Brendon.

“It was my great Uncle’s. I don’t know how I got the book, my cousin thought it was stupid and gave it to me. Said it was just stupid fairytale but I feel like it isn’t, like it’s reality. At least for my great uncle.” Brendon said.

“What happened to your uncle?” I asked curiously.

“He committed suicide, his journal was his suicide note.” Brendon shrugged. “Anyway are you ok? You’re really beaten up.” Brendon added completely changing the subject.

“Just bullies.”

“You weren’t even at school yesterday.”

“Yesterday?” I whispered. That means dad is going to murder me when I get home.

“That’s not a problem right. My mom called your dad and said you fell asleep here.”

I nodded softly, “I better go then.” I mumble and grab my jacket off the edge of the bed slipping it on quickly. I grab my shoes and put them on as my make my way to the front door not wanting to waste any time, the longer I take the worse it will be.

“Ryan it’s fine my mom called you don’t need to rush over there.” Brendon said follow me down the stairs and to the front door.

I shook my head and bit my bottom lip, “Thank you.” I whispered. Brendon nodded softly and leaned down to peck my cheek softly.

“Take care I’ll see you tomorrow at school.” He said watching as I left the safety of his home.

”Ryan why did you kiss him.” My Brendon spoke up.

“I’m sorry.” I whispered.

”It’s fine, I need you to come to me. I have something to ask of you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
college was kicking my ass lol, this is short but like i said i have the whole story planned so i know what happens in each chapter so i'm never stuck (:
updating just takes awhile. hope you guys like this i'll try to update sooner.
<3