Welcome to My Hell

Party Crashers

His crisp fresh breath imitated mine as we both released from each other’s grip. I couldn’t force myself to look into his eyes as I felt his stare dig into the side of my brain. I tilted my head slightly as I try to act like I was amused with the small cracks that shadowed the corners of the walls on the right of us. Biting the inside of my cheek, I began to walk inside my room in total silence. Tom was left behind in total confusion as I shut the door gently with my heart aching mercifully. I expected his foot or a hand to intersect the door from shutting, but nothing. I hated the feelings I am feeling right now and it grew understandable to Tom’s eyes. Tossing the excess hair that covered my right iris to the right of my shoulder, I sunk down onto the hardwood floor. Footsteps bleached away from me where I sat which made my thoughts come to so much relief.

I felt like a huge cloud of fog finally drifted away so my conscious could finally breathe again. Crossing my legs with my hands between the heat creases of my thighs, I stare at the dresser that was filled with my clothing materials. I didn’t even want to go to Bill’s party because of so many things that could go wrong; physically and mentally. Dragging my heels into the hardwood planks, I forced myself to get dress to prepare for the hell that I was going to get into. I pull out a red top that seemed to be missing the bottom half that would’ve revealed my navel. It wasn’t in the category of what I would wear normally, but something about the fiery red skin on the cloth caught my eye. I slipped the silky shirt over my head and used the tips of my fingers to level it out to make my figure visible.

Woman’s high knee boots caught my eye from afar gleaming under the white visible lights that seeped out the beige curtains. Grasping the leather in the holds of my palms, I lay it next to the black mini skirt that gracefully tickled my brain. I dropped my sweats to the bottom of my ankles and replaced it with the tiny waves of black cloth over my thighs followed by the shiny jet black boots. Revolving to the four foot mirror, I saw a girl that I have never seen before. The attitude that I got from her appearance drowned my thoughts of worries, but I like this feeling of having these worries. The sick sweet pleasure of being this unknown human being curled a smirk on the crook of my plump red lips.

The scraping of the door threw me out of my trance from the reflection of myself and made my head turn slightly to the source. Tom’s dreads peeks over his shoulders with a neutral facial expression.

“I’m going to be gone for maybe a half hour, do you need anything?”

His lustrous brown orbs bubbled as he examined my transformed appearance. I felt like his jaw was going to dislocate and drop to the edge of his toes. I licked the bottom of my lip to refresh the rosy red gloss to tease him tauntingly. Batting my long black stringy eyelashes purposely in a childish high pitch tone I respond back,

“Nope, I’m fine.”

I can see the beaded balls of tiny drips of sweat flow down from his hairline to the side of his sideburn as he gawked at my unfamiliar figure. I enjoyed that I am making him see me like this. I enjoyed watching him drool like a hungry coyote to make him suffer for how the emotions I feel right now. “Is there something else you need to tell me?”

With only me breaking the awkward silence, his presence faded from the doorway to into the doorway where the only left of him was a shy shadow. I can hear the clicking sound from the bottom of my heels as I toured the empty mute home. I never was a heels type of girl so I practiced sitting down and standing up with the mini skirt that showed more bare skin then my shorts. The feeling of doing something different made me over think if I wanted to really go through with this outfit. Though, maybe it is good for some change. The clock on the wall drove me crazy as I saw seconds go by more like minutes waiting for Tom to get back. I rose up roaming through the kitchen until I see a pack of Newport’s lying lonesome from all objects. Peculiarly, I twiddled one stick of tobacco between my fingers lazily and placed it on the bottom of my lip as my top one latched on to it.

I bounced it a couple times having the minty sting pierce my lips. Appealing to try one inhalation of the paper toxic, I click on the oven barely touching the tip with the blue dancing flame. I didn’t know how much time went by because the front door screamed open alarming me of a figure being welcomed inside. Quickly, I tossed the unlit cigarette by the box where it laid before and scurried to the hallway where my boxed room was located until it was too late.

“Kat? Are, you okay or something?”

Turning bashfully I see Tom’s hidden face from the shadow that was formed by the black hood that draped over his angelic head.

“Eh why wouldn’t I be?”

Tom seemed to be hiding his face as if he was ashamed of showing his appearance. Changing the subject I questioned him about his suspicious behavior. “Why are you hiding your face from me,” trying to play along as I walk closer to him.
I can tell that he grew nervous because his feet scattered a few inches the opposite from my path. The closer I look the more his face started to turn white. As he pulled his head away, I slowly pulled down his hoodie.

“Is this it! It looks, it looks…”

Tom’s dreads interchanged with neatly rowed braids that made the end of his tips drape on the back of his strong shoulders. He threw the position of his head to aim at the tips of his toes in disappointment, but why? I can see the highlight of his cheek bones dagger me into my sexual mind; taunting me to rip every inch of clothing off of his godly body. Tom’s face looked surprised at my reaction that I liked the new him. As soon as he knew that I was craving for his sexual being, he quickly smirked and leaned towards my left ear, breathing profoundly to make the middle of my panties soak wet.

“We should be going or we’ll be late.”

Seizing my wrist delicately, he tours me to the front door to the black Expedition with my eyes furious. I knew this was from earlier on getting me back before he left the house. Peeved, I jumped into the passenger seat and brutally pulled the seat belt over my chest. The car rolled back gracefully then pulled off in full speed to wherever Bill’s home stands. Tom’s face hasn’t changed since we escaped down the road. A wide spread smile was glued and hasn’t changed even a centimeter through every stop light we have come across. It seemed like it was forever that we were on the road because of the miraculous daylight change of the sky to dark. There were more trees than and more dirt roads with less human existence. The slits of my eye lids started to connect together as I heard the combination of soft music enter into my ears until a huge halt made me jump to the edge of my seat. Georg was waving his hands above his hand recklessly in joy. Tom jumped out the car almost forgetting to put the vehicle in park and rushed to join Georg in merriment. Opening the passenger car door Georg escaped from Tom’s grip to wrap his arms tightly around my waist giving me a kiss on the soft edges of my cheek.

“About damn time you guys get here, the party has been starting without you guys.”

Georg rubs the top of Tom’s silky braids, “Whoa boy look who is looking fuckin sexy.”
I wondered off towards the rainbow structure lights that reflected on the side of the siding of the condo. High screeches of women poured from the back of the house where the music competed with the voices of all in one. Pouring out the corner of the everlasting darkness of the front of Bill’s house, I see Bill with two topless Caucasian women in a soapy hot tub. Picking in-between the topless women, he noticed me standing there lost. He left the woman cooing them that he will be right back as they giggled in return. Waltzing his slender wet body to my direction I can see the sneaky smile that has always been placed on his face when he is planning on doing something. His long arms stretched open for a welcomed hug soaking my clothes from his drenched body.

“Well don’t you look good enough to eat,” friskily keeping his hand around my waist as he stroked it softly onto my back.

The feeling of his hand disappeared quickly as Tom and Georg appeared from around the corner. The first thing I have noticed Tom’s eyes heading towards was the naked women that crowded the backyard. I wasn’t too mad about his drifting eyes, but it did get me to grow a tad upset. Tom looked straight at me to look at my face as if I was his signal of approval to have fun. I refused to give him the mutual contact and searched around scanning all the unfamiliar people. Running the nerves tips of my fingers, I over hear Tom and Bill.

“Why are you standing there Tommy dear, get some tits in your face, I got bitches galore.”

Tom laughed and then stood still as stone as he only faced one direction. Following his eyes I see Autumn half naked with nothing but a thin piece a thread that is holding two materials together for her unrevealed bottom with no top. The motion in her index finger mocked him to follow wherever she wanted him to go. Now I could feel the blood boiling into the veins of my cheeks. He didn’t even look at me to see if I was okay; just walked away like a spell was cast over his soul. I noticed the opening of the sliding glass door that led to the kitchen so walked furiously bumping into whoever was in my way.

Reaching the cool cream tiled counter I placed my head to the balls of my angry fist, trying to hold all the screams that wanted to burst out. A hand was rubbing the middle of my back as I buried my face into my palms.

“I think you need a drink sweetie.”

A cold sting of condensation dripped onto my drip forearm. I picked up my head to see bill smirking with a tray full of shots. I didn’t notice till now that he was hammered because now the music died to for me to hear the slur speech that escaped his uncontrollable lips. Snatching the shot glass out of his hand I threw my head back with the icy cold nectar going down my throat. I loved the burning sensation that covered my heart in fire and I wanted more. Ten shots of vodka disappeared from the tray and entered into my abused stomach of acid.

I was stable, but not enough to react quickly as I should. Bill brushed my hair back lightly lowering the free hand down to the perfect under curve of my butt stroking it as well. The front of his body squeezed closer behind mine making me feel even more uncomfortable. Even though I wanted to get away, I couldn’t. The front edges of his lips grazed lightly onto the goose bumps that formed on my neck. His long hands that was grouping me lowered down to my under wear, playfully placing his two fingers in a circular motion which started to become soak. Inside I’m screaming at myself to stop, but I wasn’t strong enough. Bill didn’t care if the whole party was watching as slid my panties to the side and pressed his two fingers in between my sweet folds. A huge cry parted from my lips as sexual satisfaction from his hands filled me up. He picked me up by my thighs and wrapped my legs around his waist moving from the spot where he started to manipulating me. Leading me to what seems to be a living room and bend me over the couch. Violently pulling off my panties he started to rub his two fingers over my wet lips before a huge pressure entered in them. Rough smacks of his hips connecting from behind realized that I was having sex with Bill. It seemed that the more I struggled, the deeper and harder he went. The way he penetrated me repeatedly felt like anger, but I started to love it until I started to really think deeper in thought.

“Bill ehm…please stop,” I tried to murmur out for him to listen, but he didn’t.

My knees locked while I tried to get up while his hand stayed planted on the top of my head. “Bill!!! Stop!!.”

I launched my left elbow and thrust it at his stomach. Bill collapsed immediately to the ground holding his agonized stomach. Stumbling to pull my skirt up, I fall into a wall watching the angry Bill rush towards me with his hand around my throat.

“You stupid bitch why did you do that for!”

Holding my hands up above my head he plays with my ear with his thick tongue, “You know you want it, I can give it to you better than Tom can ever do.”

Suddenly, he collapses to the ground from the blow of Tom’s fist. Bill jolted up in shock as he saw his twin stand over him in anger. I never saw Tom so full of anger; the coloration of his face was cherry red and his fist seemed to be balled glued into his palms. Bill laughed hysterically as he enjoyed the pissed of Tom.

“You fucking hit me Tommy,” realizing blood that trickled onto his fingers from the wound that formed in the center of the back of his skull.

“I swear to god I’ll kill you Bill, touch her again and I throw you skinny as into the grinder.”
Bill laughed once again and leaned against a coffee table, gripping it firmly into his right hand, “And when in the god fiddly fuck have you grow two balls Tom…HUH!” Bill flung the coffee table in Tom’s direction missing him miserly.

“You threw a table at me!” Tom stood there ready to fight Bill.
Raising his arms over his head like a Playful child, “Well…shit happens.”

Tom immediately threw the first punch in Bill’s face which made him stumble roughly to the ground. Punches were thrown on each side repeatedly and didn’t stop at all. Every second of the time was a fist connecting with each other’s face. Bodies were thrown across the room which broke almost every type of furniture in the room. Still intoxicated, I almost stumble trying to run for help outside. The music stopped and everyone stared at me like I was a chicken with it’s head cut off. Georg noticed my panic and rushed to my aid. My voice grew hoarse so all I could do was point. All he had to hear was the sound of glass breaking before he burst into action for the guys. Running in behind Georg I saw the two twins holding a gun to their faces.

“Shit,” Georg whispered underneath his breath. “Okay ummm, guys please put the guns down okay…let talk about this…okay.”

“Not until he puts the gun away first,” Tom demanded in a scary deep tone.

“Not until he puts the gun away first…you sound like a little bitch,” Bill mocked Tom in a high pitch tone.

“Give me one good god damn reason why I shouldn’t blow his fucking brains out Georg,” Tom scolded Georg.

Interrupting from Georg to respond Bill busted out again with another joke, “Because you have to look at this gorgeous face every time you look into your bathroom mirror honey.”
Georg knew he had to do something so he pulled out his gun and pulled the trigger aiming at Bill’s leg.

“Shit...you shot me, you really fuckin shot me,” Bill shouted at Georg as he fallen to the floor holding his leg.

“Sorry, but Tom isn’t the one high on life,” Georg waved the gun playfully.

“You mean drunk on life,” Bill pointed at Georg before he passed out onto the ground.

Sighing underneath both of their breaths, both Tom and Georg stared at Bill’s limp less body. Georg ordered everybody who was left and dragged Bill upstairs. I couldn’t move from my position where I stood at when I followed Georg in when he came to the boys rescue. My mind was like a blank piece of paper that had not even a pen mark to start off for me to think. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I walked towards the front door heading to the blanket of darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shit went down!!!!!!!!!!!