Welcome to My Hell

Trapped in my own comfort

My heels dragged into the dirt as strong imprints left clues from where I was last. Even the black hole I was sucked in couldn’t block my scent. The pierce light that came from the front of the house made the shadow sewed to my figure faint more as I grew distance. I hear a faint shout behind me, but my soulless body kept moving on as it was nothing. Rapid stomps grew closer behind me until I was able to finally recognize the words that were coming out.

“Kat!!...Kat!!! Please stop.” Said Tom

A violent tug pulled me out of my blank trance, forcing me to look at him. Even though he made my body face his, I continued to stare blankly behind him. Tom examined my face to see if I had any bruising or cuts and started to check my arms. “I’m sorry that my brother did this to you, it’s not like him at all. I shouldn’t have left you alone when I knew he would be drinking so harshly.” Before he was able to try to explain and apologize at the same time for his and his brothers actions I finally gazed into his eyes. My look was nowhere near the stare of forgiving eyes, but full of hatred and disappointment.

“But you weren’t there…” I said emotionlessly.

Tom’s eyes stretched wide as he heard the only words that would come out my mouth. His shoulders started to slouch and his body stiffened as if he was trying to feel sad for me. Tears filled my eyes once more not dripping, but glossing my eyes noticeably. “I needed you once again and you weren’t there!” I shouted mercifully.

Tom grabbed my wrists as if he thought it was going to calm me down any less, but I only gotten angrier. “What Bill did could’ve been stopped if you were there to protect me…. “I needed you once again and you weren’t there!” I shouted mercifully.

Tom grabbed my wrists as if he thought it was going to calm me down any less, but I only gotten angrier. “What Bill did could’ve been stopped if you were there to protect me…YOU KNEW!!!...you knew how your brother was going to act, but instead of protecting me you go off with that slut!”
He was speechless; not even he could pry his jaws open to let out a note of what he wanted to say. Jerking my wrist from his grip I stepped backwards two spaces and looked down to the staring at the rubble ground. “What am I to you Tom?”

Hearing the inhalation that he allowed to fill his lungs, he prepared for his answer. “Kat, please don’t.”

“WHAT AM I TO YOU TOM!!!?...am I just a girl that you feel sorry for…oh oh…or am I just one of those girls you are trying to tame as sluts! What am I to you tom!? HUH!”

Back to being mute he just gawked in my leaking brown orbs, shaking his head as if he was confused on what words he can say is the right answer for me. I stood tall and stepped closer to his face, “Exactly what I thought…take me back to your house, then once I wake up in the morning…I’ll be gone out of your hair. I rather live on the streets or dead for the matter than looking at your face.”

Feeling defeated he walked back inside the house to grab his coat as I walked to the expedition slamming the door as I sat in the plushy seat, shaking the windows of the vehicle as it came to the rough close. Tom was pissed as George tried to confront him about me, but more at himself than what I did. He knew what he did was wrong, but I couldn’t care any less how he felt anymore. I’ve been tortured for the last time. Tom cautiously came in the driver side door and climbed in jamming the keys into the ignition pulling off instantly when the engine roared. On any other day I would become frightened of his reckless driving, but I just stared out the window as if it was just a regular drive as usual. As fast as he was going we got to his house without a peep from one of us ten times quicker. I couldn’t take another minute being in the same breathing space as him so I bolted out the door. Tom quickly followed behind me knowing that I’ll probably knock down the door if he wasn’t fast enough to open the door. Beating me five seconds away from the main entrance of his house he inserted the key combining a twist to open the door. I bruised his shoulder violently as I stormed straight to the guest bedroom where I was sleeping for the past days I have been there and slammed it behind me.

As I walked towards the empty bed chamber I heard an instant clicking sound right behind me. Curious to see what it was I guided my soft hands onto the polished surfaced knob and tried to twist it open; nothing. I jiggled it more and more, until I violently started to twist it as if I was going to rip it right off. “TOM!!!...TOM!!!...OPEN THIS DOOR DAMN IT!! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TRYING TO DO!!”

Footsteps reached upon outside of the door and breathing noises came from the cracks. “You’re not going anywhere you hear me. Until you can calm down with this psycho talk about death and shit, maybe I’ll unlock this door but until then…leaving this house isn’t an option for you.”

Furious I pound the door with my fist, rattling the door causing the walls to shake. No matter how hard I punched the door and cried out there was no sign of him even thinking about coming to the door. The edges of my fists started to bleed from the splinters on the door and the muscles in my legs and arms started to grow week. My body was still not recovered from the toxic waste I consumed so I felt as if I was going to fall straight to the floor and black out. Slowly I dragged my body with my back towards the door and buried my head in my lap to muffle out the high pitch screams of my cries. Soon the more I cried the less my eyes wanted to stay open until there were no more memories of this torture and my body began to rest.