Welcome to My Hell

Blood on my Hands

Cool crisp breeze flushed my revealing body intertwined with the blank thin sheets. I’ve propped my head onto the softness of my skin positioned on my forearm. The stunning orb that was present into the baby blue sky made my eyes peeks with dryness. As fake fallen tears roll down to my curvy lips, my brain finally came all to a hundred percent gathering. Trailing my eyes around the beautiful red room made my body turn into distress. All this time that I thought I was just having a dream with the sexiest stranger I have ever seen, and it seemed to be true. Creaks were made on the flooring that was coming from the external entrance the bedroom hallway. Big blurs of obscurity grew bigger and bigger as it stirred across the light brown blemished wood. In its substitution stood the stranger I had sex with it. A huge smirk was placed on his face as he waltzed closer to my side of the bed.

Other than last night, my individuality had totally altered. My palms started to sweat and my heart started to skip hysterically inside my rib cage. Just glimpsing at his bare chest made me even more uneasy. Though, from whatever took a hold of my wits last night, sure did come out a little. My small thick tongue waved along my lips as I examined his god like body up and down. His assorted brown and blonde dreads teased my hormones as they lay carelessly onto his right well-built shoulder. Tom noticed the sexual vibe I had in my brown eyes because as he stared at me with the same cheeky smile, his tongue as well played with his lip ring on the left side of his mouth; ending the combo with his bottom lip sucking into his glorious mouth.

What has come over me? I was just in a relationship not even more than 24 hrs ago and here I am standing in front of a guy I just met. Wait, what happened to Kyle? Scraping the sex drive out of my mind, I could feel my eyebrows start to fuse together. Tom’s eyebrows copied mine as if he was also in bewilderment. “What’s wrong Katerina?”

Clenching on to the cool sheets, I tightly enclosed everything that was revealing just a minute ago. “Are you hungry?”

An up lifting titter came Tom’s way as he nodded his head. “I’ll take you home if you want so you can change.”

Nodding my head also, I leap off the cushioned mattress and stood onto the freezing timber floor. One by one I’ve picked up my clothes to help coat my naked body. Tom left into the hallway as I finished changing into my top from the night of. My shoes lay lazily across the floor next to what it seemed to be a closet. I’ve remembered last night that both of us tripped before he plopped me onto his bed. It must’ve been the closet door because it was slanted open like if it was in a scrap with someone. As I plant my right foot into the shoe nearby me, I reach out my arms to grab the other that was seeping central into the closet. Placing my small hands adjacent to the light wooden slide door, I thrust it a little more open to liberate my other shoe.

A huge massive thud sound perked my ears up into the direction of the left of where I was sat. Reflections of the sun that bounced off the mirrors made the object shine, enough for me to make it out. It was a pistol. Unexpectedly, my body started to shake. It wasn’t because of the reaction to one gun, but there were others that were stacked efficiently into a case straight above the lonely one. Sliding the closet door slightly back without hesitation, I see a dark gloom reflect on the glossy surface.

“What were you looking for,” Tom’s calm voice questioning me.

At this point I didn’t know what he was thinking. Did he know what I saw? Or is my guilt getting the best of me? Grasping the sneaker with my full row of fingers, I showcased it to him at his eye level. Until my body thought it was going to burst from anxiety, a soft laugh came from his mouth. Signaling me to follow, I rapidly put on my other shoe and galloped right behind him. Walking out into the outdoors, I followed him to the passenger side of the car. As a gentleman he was, he waited until he opened the door before I entered into the shiny black vehicle.

Watching him track around to the door of the driver’s side, in my mind all I thought was about those guns. Then when I thought about the guns I saw in the dark hollow closet, I remembered the scene from Dean yesterday morning. So much bothered my shattered mind and I wouldn’t show it. I was extremely afraid to even ask why those were there. Jamming the images out of my head, I gave him the directions to my house. Eye contacts were shared throughout most of the car ride, but words were spared. As we finally gotten on the road where my house was sat, I noticed a black spot growing larger and larger the closer we’ve gotten. It looked as if it was a person they were running, hard.

Tom was also curious of the unfamiliar person, so he drove up a little faster. We were two houses away from mine until I’ve finally gotten an acceptable image of the body. It was Dean. Inside I screamed with terror as I saw him running dripping with blood that covered his shirt and face. Without warning Tom who that person was, I pulled the silver handle of the expedition and jumped out of the slowly moving vehicle. I could hear the faint sounds of Dean calling out my name.

“Dean!!”

It felt like time slowed down from the state of shock. The feeling of the wind made every inch of my body move farther away from him. It felt like an eternity to reach to his fallen body. Dropping heavily to my knees, I carried his stained head into my hands, placing it into my lap. My fingers stroke roughly through his short brown hair. The mental picture suddenly turned questionable as my tears blinded my sockets. Until, I heard heavy footsteps match with the speed of my heart pounding. Tom had parked quickly on the side of the street and came to my brother’s aid.

“Which one is your house, we need to check him out now.” Lifting my hand up, I pointed slowly into the direction. Removing the body from bloody hands, Tom carried him into his arms darting off. None of the cars were present in front of our yard so I knew the door was locked. Sprinting right behind him, reach the same time with them and unlocked the door with the key that was placed in a stoned toads mouth. Instinct was red alert as I darted for the bathroom grabbing towels, alcohol, and first aid kit. Dean was already placed in the middle of the living room floor breathing harshly. Snatching the items from my petite hands, Tom went to work on Dean.

All I could do was drop down onto my knees, watching my brother scream in pain while salty tears poured rapidly down my sweaty cheeks. Minutes of horror of hearing Dean Scream seemed like hours until he finally settled down. Rising up onto my feet, I walked helplessly to the kitchen to get Dean and Tom some water. Clutching the two glasses into my unstable hands, I poured ice cold liquid nervously into them both. My body was shutting down; I could feel the wobbles of my knees start to weaken me. A gentle pressure was present onto my shoulder leading me to turn around. Tom saw the new fresh liquids that were still pouring out of my glossy brown eyes. Rising his soft hug hands to my face, he gently wiped what was wet on my face.

“Your brother is fine; he was just exhausted from the running. The cut on his head isn’t as deep as I thought from all the blood we saw.”

A big sigh of relief escaped my lips as my hands started to calm down. Then I noticed that Tom looked worried as if he had more information to tell me. “Is there something else that’s wrong with him?”

The silence emptied the atmosphere of the kitchen as we both just stared into each other’s eyes. “Katerina…that stain on his shirt wasn’t from his.”

Right away, the room started to spin and the knots came back to my stomach. “What do you mean it’s not his…do you think...?”

I refused to believe that Dean had spilled someone else’s blood, it wasn’t like him. Then the images of the gun in my room flashed back into my head. The level of my body slowly slid to the bottom of the icy tile floor. Colors from the lamp suddenly turned red and the heat shot out throughout my petite body. It began to be hard to swallow as words tried to escape. Fleeing from Tom and mines area, I headed to my room throwing the pillow onto the floor. Then there it was the problems to solve all of what has happened to my little brother. It stared at me with so much stillness, waiting for me to be its owner. Heavy footsteps led to my white room. My fingers slid across the smooth coat of the pistol, leaving a grin on my face covered in tears.
Before I was able to remove it from my mattress, hands made it disappear from my sight. Snapping my head to the source, I saw Tom holding it to his side. “I’m not letting you do something stupid.”
♠ ♠ ♠
If my brother was in this situation I would've went for that gun to Shooooot!!!