Welcome to My Hell

Save me from my Tears

Stenches of smoke filled my nasal air way in a dark silent room. Pounding hammers banged against the thin layers of my skull. The center palm of my hand glued to the center of my skull as I tried to stop the annoying beat that played in my head. My eyes finally were able to adjust its vision so I was able to see figures of furniture. The placement of the furniture set in a familiar position as if I saw this scenery before. Pushing my body off of the plushy couch, I stood with all of my weight onto my ankles and walked into the pitch black abyss. I extended my arms out in front of my body like I was completely blind. Feeling the walls for an entry way, I feel into what seemed to be a hallway.

“Shit...”

Echo from my fall traveled throughout the empty chambers that were filled by three doors. Going by instinct, I chose the door in the middle of the other two. I needed to know if I am at the place I thought I was. My left hand gripped the polished glass knob and turned it in a circular motion. The creaking of the door made my heart race a little from its normal rhythm. Standing there into the walkway of the opened door, I see a man sleeping in a bed where I slept in two weeks ago. Why am I in Tom’s house?

Something didn’t feel right as I gawked his way as chills shot up from the tip of my bare toes to the roots on my skull. Muffling noises exploded from his breathing as he shuffled in the silky sheets. Already in confusing fear, I decided to walk slowly back to the kitchen which was a few steps away. I slapped my hands onto the marble counter trailing it to find a weapon I can protect myself. Just hearing the thoughts in my head about what Trinity said about him set my fear over the level. The vibration of my hands made an object fall to the floor which woke up Tom from his slumber.

“Who’s there?”

Panicking, I scampered my hands faster to find what I needed till finally I found a knife collection that was contained by a wooden block with slits to place them in. Didn’t care what size I pulled out, as long as it can keep me alive then I was fine. Heavy footsteps echoed louder to the area I stood in. The sound of the light switch made me fall to the floor in fright and land in front of the big black blur that towered over my body; the lights blinded my unsettled eyes.

“Oh…you’re awake.”
Pushing the knife behind my back so he couldn’t notice, I gave off a fake reassuring grin. He chuckled in amusement as he stretched out a hand towards me hand that was stuck under my bottom. Right now I grew confused; I didn’t know what to do right now in this situation. Cautiously I connected my grip with his and allowed him to raise me up to my toes, pushing the knife into the back of my sweats.

“I’ve been waiting for you to come back to reality after seeing you being so drunk off your ass.”
Deep inside my brain I grew very confused about his well-being. Just looking into his eyes, I see the Tom that I knew before I was told the dark side of him by Trinity. I don’t know about him being a bad influence because he has showed me with nothing but kindness. Though I do remember in the back of my head when I was just about to black out, seeing the ghostly face thrown onto her face scared me. Pulling my long white shirt over the edges of my pants, I try to pat down the trail of my pants to brush off the suspicion of hiding something.

“How could you possibly know where I was?”
Standing my ground, I demanded for answers; I couldn’t relax until I know that I am really safe around him. The small smile that was just lite across his face soon faded away as he glared emotionally into the center of my pupils.

“I…I didn’t…Georg just happened to see you in the bar when I was waiting in the car. We stopped by your house to see if everything was okay but…”
Our gazes never left each other’s sight. I could feel my heart sank to the bottom of my stomach while making the sickness peak up to the tubes of my throat. Images of the bloody massacre played like a broken record as he brought it up. The balls of his eyes connected his sight to the floor as he knew how I felt.

“Were you and Georg looking for me?”
Fighting the tears that were trying to pour out, I instead block my emotions with questions. Slowly picking up his head from the direction of his naked feet, he nodded while giving me a sincere glance. My hands grew clammy as I forced back the pain back deep inside the bottomless pit of darkness. Big globs of spit were swallowed as the feelings of hurt exploded inside me. Tom looked back towards the wall clock that was hung on the top of the stove that was placed across from the opposite of us. The draping of his dreads swung to the opposite shoulder as he looked back into my glassy brown eyes.

“Are you hungry?”

“I’m not in the mood for food right now.”

“Well you need something in your system whether you like it or not.”

The refusal for food was unacceptable to Tom; he knew that he was confident that he was going to win the argument. He pointed to the spilled patches of light that led to the living room where I first woke up at. Ordering me to sit and wait, he fixes me up something in the kitchen. Remembering that the knife was in the back of my pants, I started off a conversation for him to be plenty occupied as he opened the ice box.

“Isn’t it too early for you to cook right now?”

“Well shit…I’m up now.”

I could hear the chuckles fade from the bright kitchen as he continued to search for scrapes of food to cook for me. My eyes grew bored from staring into the dark window so I turned around to face Tom’s way to see him scavenging like a squirrel trying to find a nut. Balls of sweat dripped from the start of my hair line; while wiping the salty liquid and leaving it cool onto the surface of my forehead. Now that I loosened up a bit, I’ve noticed that it was really hot and dry inside the house. Before I was even able to separate my plump pink lips Tom reached at the bottom of his long black shirt and tossed it over his head, leaving nothing but his dreads lay onto the center of his unclothed back.

I must’ve forgotten how strong his back structure looked as I gazed upon the beautiful toned muscles. Reminding me of that one night stand we had not too long ago, brought back hormones that wasn’t asked permission to come out. Finally, Tom found what he needed from the fridge and placed it on the marble counter. Gawking at the left side of his place beautiful face, I saw his tongue refresh the dryness of his lips while teasing a little with his silver chrome lip ring. My whole body felt a vibration that put me in a whole other state of mind. Flashes of us in his bed made my hands grip roughly onto the material of my sweats. I couldn’t just sit here and torture myself; I needed to get some air or at least walk around inside the house for a short minute. Drowning the kitchen knife into the cushions of the pillow, I rose up and waltzed towards Tom which was making the prep.

Slowly I patiently gawked at his well-formed body while his muscles peeked out every time he moved to reach for a kitchen utensil. “Do you need any help?”

“Nope I got it; you should sit back down and relax.”

Ignoring his request I walked close enough to smell the faded mixes of smoke and cologne that lingered on the coat of his body. He must’ve gone straight to sleep when we got here. I saw a tiny smirk shift on his face, as if he knew that I ignored him on purpose. “You look exhausted, you sure you don’t want me to cook?”

Tom stopped immediately in his tracks and faced me while laying down the carton of eggs gently onto the marble counter. “Uhhh…no. It’s my house and you are the one that looks exhausted, you look like you haven’t slept comfortable in weeks.”

The frown on his face saw right through me like a freshly cleaned glass window. “I’m fine.”
Turning around to aim to the entry way back to the living room, he grasped me perfectly around my tiny wrist. I couldn’t help but stay; he didn’t give me any choice. I had to face him sometime about my feelings or I was just going to bring him down with me.

“You’re wondering what happened huh?”

The tone of my voice shocked Tom by the widen of his brown eyes. My monotone voice made it seem like I didn’t care, but I didn’t, I couldn’t care because the emotions were so deep that even my brain doesn’t even know how to react since I already cried my eyes out.

“About?”

“You said you went by my house for me, but I wasn’t there correct? So what did you find…what made you worry so much that you went on a search for me?”

Tom’s tongue was in knots as he stared clueless into the core of my pupils. “Yes…I do.”
I gave myself a quick inhale and exhale exercise before I began to relive the deep seas of torture.

“It…happened out of nowhere…Dean and I was in the living room when we heard a crashing noise. I sent him upstairs and checked to see if I saw anything outside the house. Maybe it was the neighbors…maybe it was someone breaking in a car…I didn’t now. Then…screams…screams filled through the empty hollow living room where I stood. I quickly ran up the stairs to find my father and…”

My voice started to crack as I felt the flush fill the pours of my skin. Tom gently placed his hand onto my shoulder as he never disconnected the attention he had given me from the beginning.

“My little brother…he…blood was everywhere and my father just laid there. As I tried to check on my father, since I already knew from the discoloration that my poor sweet brother was gone, a bullet crashed through the windows and hit my mother…I…I…didn’t know what to do…covered in blood I start to lose my mind by the safe side of the room. Dean burst in and ran straight towards me…he demanded me to go out the room and locked me outside onto the roof. I…I watched them kill him Tom…he looked at me as he fell.”

Salty liquids started to fall down rapidly as I forced my face into his chest. Tom wrapped his arms around me and clutched me tighter towards his body. Kissing me on the start of my hair line he moves towards my ear. “I’m so sorry I wasn’t there.”

Picking my head up slowly to look him into his beautiful eyes, I elevate up onto the tips of my toes and gracefully kissed him onto his thin soft lips. My attempt was to lightly thank him, but it turned to passionate force. The comfort I felt from him was addicting and I didn’t want it to end, at least not for this moment. Tom never hesitated to kiss me back. Lapping my hands on top of each other which led my arms to wrap around his strong neck, he picked me up, cradling me into his arms close to his chest. Lights disappeared into the closing of the wooden door as he led me to his room. Instead of him laying me down, I forced myself off of him and pushed him into the silk sheets.

I straddled onto of him, connecting my hips to his. He didn’t move a muscle; it soothed him that this time I was taking control. The course of my fingers led from the top of his chest to the crease of his shorts. With the tips of my fingers, I start to slide them off until Tom’s hands stopped me from doing so.

“Wait…I want to make this night about you.”

Placing his hands onto the curves of my hips, he switched places where he was on top and I was on the bottom. The shorts disappeared which revealed his fully naked structure. My hands gently were placed to start of the head board with his hands locking around my wrists. Warm lips pressed on the middle of my neck then making down to my navel. Tonight he was being so delicate. Bursts of nerves bundled at the start of my stomach as he bit the inner crease of my thigh.

Sliding my sweatpants off, throwing them into the blanket of darkness, he moved up to the direction of my chest a playfully put it half way in. The padding of his index finger made a circular motion on my clit, making me moan with satisfaction. Sitting right straight up he used his free hand to playfully tease my sweet folds with his member.

“Tonight is the only night you will get a break from screaming.”

I could feel the heat from his voice soothe me like a sexual lullaby as I pant heavier as he talks to me. Finally, he thrusts his hips slowly into me, making gentle moans escape with every exhale I took. It felt worse when he took his sweet time as he massaged me carefully. Sweet wet fluids poured out from the torture of feeling every bulge that went inside me. I knew it drove him crazy to because I could hear the deep groans from every repetition he thrust his hips into mine. Our bodies joined as one as his body never disconnected from mine. Never letting this moment to end, I chain my arms around his neck and held him close as he did the same to me.