Welcome to My Hell

Breaking Dishes

Stirring up to the sound of a high pitch alarm enforced me out of my slumber. Anxiously moving my head back and forth, I try to find the source of the sound. The bothersome ringing came from across the room on top of the wooden entertainment table. Baffling down onto the polished floor, I slump over to the clock and beat it with the edge of my balled up fist. I rubbed out the sleep from my eyes as I turn to the long wall mirror that was placed onto the closet door; glancing at the blur vision of a familiar figure that stood in my place. My wardrobe was totally different from earlier this morning; I wore a long black t-shirt that covered my unexposed body.

Viewing back from earlier with Tom sent a smile across my face. My teeth played with my bottom lip as I look back at the exhausted man that was spread out across the bed. I could tell that he didn’t move an inch as he stayed in the same position was in when I rushed up to stop the exasperating noise. Figuring that since he was sleep, I decided to rush into the shower and make breakfast for the both of us as he rests. Finding the sources of my clothes that I wore earlier, I came to a small wooden dresser that was separated from all the rest. My hands dragged towards my chest as I riveted the silver handle on the wooden compartment. Women’s clothes remained neatly folded in diverse categories. They looked brand new as if he bought them just for me. A smirk printed on my face as I grasp the black vintage T-shirt and some blue jean shorts. I turned around to the mirror, placing the clothes in front of my petite body just flattering the thought that he did this for me.

Silently withdrawing out the room I head into the bathroom that was directly next to his. The central air made miniscule bumps appear on the tops of my legs and arms, making me hug my frame closely for warmth. My teeth gritted together to try and stop the overwhelming chatter. I toward into the glass single shower and rotated the water source that didn’t label which one was hot or cold. Didn’t see it coming, cold water dashed on the top of my cranium which had me barricade into panic. The loss of my steadiness made me flop half way into the shower, allowing the cold water stream from my limp body. A vast thud dispensed into the ricochets of the hallway. Tom must’ve waked up to the inattentive blast I had made. Gathering me up with the water absorbing the cloth that covered my icy cold structure, the door smashed opened. Tom gawked at me with a real bothered look. I couldn’t tell if he was concerned if I was okay, or furious that I woke him up in so much dread. Straws of hair trapped to the bottom of my wet lips, making my tongue to force the embarrassment out of my mouth.

“What the hell are you doing Kat?”

Still authorizing the ice hit me on the center of my back; I enforced some of the words that weren’t stuck from the chills that froze my tongue. “I...I…I waa…wasss…just taking...aaa…shower.”

Assigning his hands on his hips, he let out a witty giggle. “This is how you take a shower…I can see the color in your lips that you are not comfortable.”

Endlessly laughing away, he strolled towards my spot and propped to the opposite where the water was spraying and twisted the other knob on. “The right knob is hot just to let you know…here…let me help you up.”

Tom swiftly connected his arms under the fold of my armpits to stand me up to me feet. A piercing pain made me blunder a bit as I leaned beside the icy tiled wall. A bruise started to custom on the inner of my thigh from the shower fall occurrence.

“Ahhh…great,” I sighed as I looked at the source of the throbbing pain.

Tom gripped my injured leg and drew it over his while he crouched. Acting like if he was some kind of doctor, he inspected every inch. He made peculiar noises that doctors and lawyers would make when they think they could understand something. Before I could shield my mouth to foil him from hearing my giggle it was too late. Tom viewed up into my brown eyes with a cheeky smile.

“What’s so funny?”

Now that he noticed, it seemed that I couldn’t control my laughter. I giggled until my cheeks felt dazed by how extensive I grinned. Disturbed from my jollity, he grabbed my face, compelling me to lock onto his lips. After that, there were no stops. His hands curiously moved in-between my legs, massaging it gently. “You look sexy when you smile.”

The warmth from his breath made the hairs stand on each inch of my physique. Groping my bottom, he enforced my structure to press against his. Fitted bulges squeezed tight alongside his shorts as I grinded influentially into my hips. My free hands straggled down my neck to the top of my shirt; dragging it down to reveal my breasts. Tom forced the rest of the drenched material to the rounds of my waist; picking my up to wrap around him, he took me inside the wet mist chamber. Clouds of smoke departed as ours bodies troubled their resting places. Thumping me into the see through glass, he positioned my hands beyond my head vulnerably. With the humidity, my breathing converted louder and slower which didn’t help from the hormones that packed up inside. Piercing pearly whites dug into my soft sheets of skin. Closing my eyes, letting the pleasure take over, I could feel his extremities trace down to my sweet folds. Surges of moans fled on the edges of my lips as he playfully circled my clit with his index finger. The louder I got, the harder he would play. Nothing but saturated clothes hung off each other’s exposed skin. Annoyed by the fact they still existed, he tore them off of me and himself, leaving nothing but bare. Pressing my back stiffer to the screen, he forced himself in amongst my folds. Gaudy screams coated my throat with agony as I dug my nails into the lavish of his skin. The repetitions gotten faster the more he moaned with exhilaration.

“Shit…uhh… fuck Kat.”

The screams festered down as he buried his face into my chest. The more he groaned, the more I could feel his member develop tighter as he constantly went in and out. Echoes of the shower container occupied with our shouts of pleasure while biting and kissing each other’s frames.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Stunned by the noise, Tom accidentally filled me up with his warm juices. “OH SHIT! God damn it…who the fuck is it.” The noise came from the blows of the outdoor of the bathroom.

“Hey…you told me to come at 11:00 in the morning…what the fuck are you doing bro.” The aware sound pointed my remembrance of Georg.

“Wait up.”

Tom spurt out of the shower onto the dry tile floor. Covering around his thin waist was a towel that was set for me. At that point I wasn’t in the state of mind to hurry up and tell him. The door shut, leaving me with the rushing water. Rotating both of the water sources off, I glided down onto the floor with my face buried into my lap. For these last two days I’ve been acting like someone else. I gave into having sex with Tom two times in the same day which sickened me. Am I sick? Am I getting weak?

My discerning shattered as I heard the muffling noises of two men talking. Involving my ear to the wooden smooth door, I started to leisurely put the soaked undamaged clothes that Tom had on before he came into the bathroom. It grew difficult to hear because the voices collapsed farther away as I listened. Then out of nowhere I hear Dean’s name. Bolting out the bathroom door, I search for the two in anger. Just hearing his name poached inside my soul; it concerned me more when his name came out their mouth. Finally finding the two into the living room I stood infront of them as they sluggishly sat on the plushy couch.

“What about Dean,” shouting at the top of my lungs.

Both Tom and Georg stopped their words as they glanced at me in misperception. Abruptly, Tom knew what I meant. He instantly got up from his station and gripped me by my arm, trying to lead me away. “Come on Kat you need some sleep.”

“The hell I do…why did you say my brother’s name.” Of course I didn’t know who said it, just the fact anyone did had my temper to rise.

Afore he was able to spit out a word, an item clomped onto the ligneous coffee table. “This is why,” George said in a relaxed tone.

The dropped object was a silver representation; dirt occupied it in the squeezes of its’ linen creases. “What is it?”

I noticed that Tom bitterly turned to Georg, almost demanding him not to give me any further information. Of course, Georg declined his request and kept on going to explaining. The grip from Tom’s hand became lighter as he moved an inch away from where I was standing.
George never rejected my attention and began to clarify further, “it’s a brander…people in this gang brand their shoulder to show them the dedication and loyalty. It seemed like Dean backed out of something which turned them to kill him.”

“Why do you think he got killed because of that,” trying to calm down my tone.

“Because that’s the only reason for them to kill their own.”

The beating of my heart ping pong the walls of my chest as I stared at the silver object. “Well how did you even know that this was the gang that killed him…wonder if it was just some
psycho running around?”

“Sweetie…a bully isn’t going to risk their selves by murdering a whole family and get caught…the person that did this has a little power.”

Glops of spit established into the hoses of my throat, holding my tears from erupting. As I looked at the object my mind started to pin point on a memory. The shape of the item led me to when I saw a silver gleam into the cracks of my stairway. The tears broke out against my weak wall as I realized that was it the whole time. Realizing that Tom and Georg been in my house and said nothing about it angered me. Turning to find that Tom was staring with sad eyes my way, he sighed.

“You weren’t going to tell me…you saw everything inside that fucking nightmare of a house and NOT TELL ME!”

“Ka.”

“No…do you know who really did it to…HUH!”

Silence killed the filter of the room. Tom nervously glanced at Georg before he stared back into my harsh glare. “No…I don’t know.”

Filled with so much aversion, I heavy paced my way to the hallways of the rooms. Opening each door, I tried to find another bed to stay in besides Tom’s . I couldn’t stand to be sharing the same breathing source with any of them of what I have heard. Though I shouldn’t get mad at Georg, he told me everything and probably didn’t know that Tom wasn’t going to tell me. Tom was my target of aggression. Throwing myself onto the single full mattress, I laid on the left of my side and stared into the blinded window. Thinking about how much I would give everything for my family to come back. The top lid of my eye became heavy, as the lights started to fade away slowly.

<3<<<<Later that Night>>>><3

Waking up to my own senses, I’ve noticed that the room gotten darker. Presents of a person in this room were exposed by the lamp that was turned on. Sitting up, I stared into the wall mirror that was hung in front of the end of my feet. Curls of my hair dropped the slump of my right shoulder, covering my bottom puffy lids. In the mirror I see a broken woman, a woman that has no further use of this world. I grew sick at looking into my reflection by sprouting up onto my feet. I led to the touch of the wooden slightly opened exit and walked down the lit up hallway. It was silent and the kitchen was filled with towers of dishes. Negativity filled my mind of suicide as my eyes pointed to the knife collection that stood on top of the polished counter. Something inside me is fighting for me to get distracted as I reached over by the knives. Whatever it was had my hand pull back drop it to my side. No more tears poured out of this girl for she is all dried out. Seeing the stacked dishes made me awkwardly grab one by one in an empty sink space. Clashes of dishes ringed through the empty house, alerting Tom I was awake. Not in full consciousness, I wasn’t able to even detect his footsteps entering the kitchen

“Kat, what are you doing it’s 3 in the morning.”

Orderly putting each dirty dish into the soapy suds, I drown the sound of his voice by the colliding sounds of the glass saucers. After drowning the last dish, I picked up the yellow sponge that was placed on the rim of the sink and started to wash the dirt off.

“Kat…it’s too late for this.”

Again I drowned the sound of his voice with the same sound of the plates. I wanted to respond, but something took over my actions. A girl inside was screaming for help, crying out for someone to reach out and touch her fragile black heart. Tom watched me as I continuously grabbed each plate and aggressively smashes them to the clean side of the sink. Washing these dishes brought back the memory of my brother Dean. Mother had just made fresh dish water which had the suds that floated the top of the warm water. Dean and I would scoop the bubbles into the cups of ours hands and playfully throw them into each other’s hair. Two of us were young, too young for to worry about our future. The biggest worry was trying to avoid the soap getting into our eyes. Clouds of memories escaped away from my thoughts as I felt Tom grab the arm that held the last plate between my fingers.

Within reaction, I throw the plate to the surface of the wall that was next to the walkway of the kitchen doorway. Uncontrollable anger lashed out without the chance to think of my doing. Tom quickly grabbed me by the both side of my shoulders and hauled me to a flat textured wall.

“What the hell is wrong with you?!”

Balls of tears formed at the corner of my sockets as I lowered my head to the point of my toes. Drops spilled onto the polished wooden floors as I started to live back the memories of the unlivable nightmare. Slipping down the white painted wall, I land on the balls of my knees, covering my liquid leaked eyes with the long sleeve cotton black shirt. Screams forced itself to burn a hole into the material that absorbed my salty seas of pain. Tom tried to catch my fall, but ended up on the floor in front of me as I continued to scream with tears gushing into the damp sleeves. Tom grabbed the sides of my wrists and forced them to my sides, trying to make some words that can make me look into his eyes.

“I.I...I can’t do this anymore.”

“What do you mean you can’t do this…do what Kat.”

“Live…I can’t live…what’s the point of living huh?...every day I see people smile as they walk across the street with their loved ones in their hands, not knowing a car can sweep one away…I live in this shit hole called life…and for what!...nothing…nothing at all…I wish I would’ve stayed with him in that room so at least I can escape from all this glass that is shredding my heart in pieces…I can’t eat, can’t sleep, and I’m losing my fucking mind of something that I am not control of right now.”

Tom gazed at me with sadness in his eyes. He had no idea that I was truly fucked up from my loss, and he couldn’t blame me. Still holding the sides of my hands, he pushed me into his chest and wrapped his arms around the curves of my waist.

“Your wrong…you live in this shit hole of a life for a purpose. If that wasn’t the case then destiny would’ve gladly pulled that trigger. You are on this earth for…me…you’re my gift of sanctuary that destiny has brought to me at that club when I first saw you…I need an angel to hold me down to earth…whether a friend or more…no matter what happens between us, you were meant for me…do you hear me Katerina!”

Tom glued to my body as we both sat on the polished floor into each other’s arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long for this chapter been feeling a little unconfident lately
Hope you guys like it <3