Status: One-Shot.

Savin' You

1/1

Emily

"You worthless piece of shit! You're a fucking ugly whore! Look at you, in the stupid skull t-shirt." The person I used to call my best friend continued to yell at me. "Newsflash! Nobody cares about your stupid little screamo band!"

Instead of fighting back, I continued to walk down the hallway of the School. Everyone pointed at me and laughed. The tears filled up in my eyes, and I just walked out the main entrance. My walk home was pretty quiet, which gave me time to calm myself down.

I walked inside the front door of my house, and saw my parents standing there, getting ready to leave. My Mother noticed me. "We're leaving for the night." Figures. I almost rolled my eyes, as I watched the 2 people in my life who are suppose to care about me, walk out of the house. If they were my parents they would realize something's wrong with me. If they were my parents they would yell at my brother when he hits me. Those 2 were never parents to me. They never cared about me.

I decided to go up into my room, and listen to the only thing that keeps me alive; Avenged Sevenfold. Their music, is just so inspirational. Sometimes, I feel like Avenged Sevenfold actually cares about me, but I know I'm wrong. They would never care about a piece of shit like me.

Once I was in my room, I grabbed my iPod out of my backpack. Just as I was about to put my ear-phones in, my door flew open. My Brother walked in with a smirk on his face, "You're a little bitch, you know that!" I gulped, not sure what I did this time to make him mad.

He walked over to me in 3 strides and grabbed my iPod. "Nobody cares about! God, why don't you just kill yourself?! The world would be a better place." He took my iPod and smashed it against the wall. I watched as he took my life away. The tears were rolling down my cheeks now.

Adam found this funny, "Aww! You're crying because I broke your precious iPod, that's cute!" He went to turn around, but stopped. He raised his hand up, and slapped me across the face. I fell the floor, and stayed there, hoping he would just leave me alone.

This made him laugh, "You're pathetic!" He kicked my in the ribs, and walked out of my room.

I laid there for a couple seconds, trying to recover from what just happened. I crawled over to my now broken iPod. I held it in my hands, and cried. This was the only thing that kept me alive. I let out an unsteady sigh, and stood to my feet. My ribs ached a little, and my cheek was stinging.

My phone vibrated, and I opened the text message.

Haha! You're a pathetic little loner girl, who cuts themselves!

There was a picture of me cutting myself attached to it. I gulped knowing Sarah who used to be my best friend was the one who got the picture. I threw my phone down on the bed, and started pacing. This was becoming to much. Nobody cares about me.

Everyone at School bullies me.

My Parents don't even fucking give a shit about me.

My Brother beats the crap out of me.

Maybe they'll care when I'm gone. I wiped the tears off of my cheeks, and walked over to my desk. I pulled out my razor blades that I use to get rid of the pain every night. I dumped them all out on my bed. I grabbed a piece of paper off of my desk, and wrote on it.

I'm doing you all a favor.

I set the note on top of the razor blades, and walked out of my room. I passed Adam's room to see him watching TV. I snuck out of the house quietly, and walked to the park. I knew what I had to do, and I also knew no one would be there to stop me.

Once I got to the abandoned bridge, deep inside the park, I stepped over the railing. I looked down, and saw the rocky surface that would be meeting my body in a second.

Zacky

I decided to go for a walk with my dog, majesty. I went to the one park I knew no one ever went to. I didn't want a chance of running into fans. I love them to death, but I just needed some alone time right now. I let Majesty lead the way, and once we got pretty far, I decided to take a break.

I sat on the bench, and looked around at the scenery. Parks always seemed to be peaceful. Majesty started to whine and tug on the leash. I frowned, "What's wrong?" She kept pulling on the leash, and I stood up. "Alright, alright. We'll keep going."

Majesty started practically dragging me deep in the woods. I started to get curious to why she was doing this. We came up into a clearing, where there was a bridge that I've never seen before in my life. I then noticed a girl standing over the railing ready to jump. I looked down at Majesty, now knowing why she dragged me back her. I dropped the leash, knowing she wouldn't go anywhere.

The girl had her eyes tightly closed, and I could see tears leaking past them. As I got closer, I noticed she was wearing an Avenged Sevenfold shirt. My heart started to tighten up. One of our fans wants end their life. It was making me want to cry.

"Don't do it." I said quietly, so I wouldn't scare her.

She opened her eyes, and didn't turn her head. "I can't do it anymore."

I swallowed the lump in my throat, "Whatever it is, it's not worth killing yourself over it."

That made the girl scoff, "I think if you were bullied every day by kids at school, and then coming home to parents who don't give a shit about you, and having a Brother who beats you, I think you would want to kill yourself too."

My eyes widened at this. This poor innocent girl had to deal with this everyday, she wasn't just any girl, she was one of my fans. I couldn't watch one of my fans kill themselves. I walked another step closer to her. "What's your name?" I asked trying to distract her, from what she was about to do.

She was still refusing to look at me, "Emily."

I reached the railing, and I was right beside her. "Emily, look at me."

She took a deep breath, and exhaled before turning her head in my direction. Her eyes widened so big, and I noticed a bruise on her cheek, which made me tense up. She shook her head, "I think I'm hallucinating."

"I'm real." I said while putting my hand onto of her hand that was on the railing. "I care about you."

Emily shook her head. "No, stop." She turned her head back to the direction to where she would jump. "I need to do this. It will end all of my pain and suffering." Just as she was about to jump, I screamed. "Don't!"

It made her stop for a second, and my heart beat starting to go out of control. "Emily, listen. I fucking love you, okay?! I'm not going to let one of my fans kill themselves, I'll help you in any way that I can. Just don't do it, please." I pleaded with her, and she started crying.

I reached my hand out in front of her, and she grabbed onto it. I helped her back over the railing, and I pulled her into the tightest embrace, that I could ever give her. "I care about you. Please don't ever do that again, promise me you'll never do it again?" I asked.

"I promise." She mumbled into my shoulder. I let go off her, and grabbed her wrists. I seen the cut marks, and I ran my fingers over them gently. I looked up into her bright blue eyes that were filled with sadness. "I. Love. You. I'm going to get you help, and you're never going to feel alone every again."

The tears continued to fall from her eyes. "I-.." She trailed off, and wiped her eyes with the back of her hands. "Why?" Was all she could ask. I put my hand on her shoulder, "Because you're an Avenged Sevenfold fan, which means you're apart of the Avenged Family, and family helps family."
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a little drabble that I was messing around with today. It's just a one-shot. Feel free to comment! c: