‹ Prequel: The Weight of Love
Status: In progress if people still want it!

Tipping the Scales 1

Filler esque

Frank groaned as his new pants strained over his equally new girth. He had gotten a few new pairs of pants after Christmas, he wasn't accepting his weight gain, he was going to work it off, really! He just needed some time. He was way too busy at the moment with all the extra hours he was picking up to pay for the new house, not to mention overseeing a lot of the construction of the house himself. Gerard was helping pick up a bit of the bills now as well though which Frank was more than a little grateful for. Frank's mom had even donated some money to their new place and once she did it Gerard's parents felt obligated to and Frank and Gerard ended up getting nearly $100,000 between the two families. Frank smiled and rang up someone's fudge brownie and handed them their crinkly, white bag, the soft delicacy inside. It was nearly 6:30 and time for Frank to be heading home. Loretta came out from the back room looking as tired as Frank felt, she smiled at him like she was half her age and Frank grinned back. She walked over to the door and flipped the open sign to closed and switched off the elctric "OPEN" Sign as well before sighing and untying her apron.
"Frankie, darlin', any chance you mind cleanin' up and closin up the store tonight? I'm more tired than a baby calf." She emphasized this with a yawn. Frank looked at the clock again. He had promised Gee he'd be home in time for dinner, around 7:15. Frank sighed but nodded his head and smiled, he couldn't say no after all she'd done for him.
"You owe me." He giggled and she threw her apron at his head, "Boy, I don't owe you nothin! Don't ya forget to lock up now! Take as much of the leftovers home to yer boy as you like! I'm sure you'll be havin some too by the looks of it though!" she winked at him and then was out the door, her pretty hair bouncing as she pulled on her jacket just outside the shop door and then took off down the street to wherever she parked.
Frank smirked and looked down at his fat pouring over his waistband. His apron covered it most of the time but when he was working only front counter there was nothing to hide how much more weight he'd put on recently. Gerard still dosed him occasionally, and of course Frank had noticed, but he didn't say anything about it. It was February 1st and Frank was pretty sure he'd start working out again once the new house was closer to being done. Frank cleaned up the shop and piled all of the extra stock into 3 cake boxes and then went out the door, locking it behind him and hurrying home to take the stock to his ever growing boyfriend. Frank smirked to himself until he realized he was fucking late and then he raced home and attempted to run up the stairs, getting winded half of the way to their apartment.

"You're laaateee." Came Gee's voice in sing song form from the small kitchen apartment. Just by his tone Frank knew he wasn't mad.
"Maybe so but I brought dessert." Gerard poked his head around the kitchen wall and grinned when he saw the boxes Frank was holding. He waddled over and opened one, pulling out a fudge brownie and eating it in a single bite before gesutiring for Frank to sit down. Frank didn't however, he instead went with Gerard back to the kitchen to help serve the food onto dishes. Gerard had perfected a lasagna and garlic bread meal some months ago and it was what he had made again that night. Frank grinned and kissed his lover on the cheek before pulling a bottled ice tea out of the fridge and opening it, dropping the lid on the ground accidentally. Frank sighed in annoyance and bent down in his overly tight stupid pants to pick up the lid, he grunted and when he managed to grab the cap and stand back up straight, Gerard's hands were on his sides. Frank gave a little gasp at the sudden touch.
"Someone's getting a little pudgy." Gerard said in a sing song voice once again, but lower and more lustful this time, squeezing at Frank's plentiful love handles.
"Later." Frank growled into Gerard's ear, gripping a handful of Gee's chunky side before taking their plates and his tea over to the little table.

It was halfway through the meal, Gerard got up to get thirds and change the radio station on the boombox they kept on the kitchen counter since apparently there was nothing but Metallica playing and when he sat down Frank heard it. It sounded like maybe a mouse at first and Frank looked on the ground below the table and then peered into the kitchen across from them. Then it sounded more like a squeaky swing on a playground. Then it sounded like an extremely LOUD squeaky swing and Frank realized just a moment before it made itself obvious and it was already too late to fix it.

Gerard's chair caevd in beneath him. Frank bolted out of his own chair immediately and side stepped around the table to see if Gerard was alright. The now extremely large male looked shocked to say the least and was staring up at Frank with confusion and shock clear in his big, hazel eyes.
"Gee, are you okay?" Frank asked frantically. Gerard squrimed around on his ass, and made a very small "mmmhmm" noise. Frank tried his hardest not to laugh and he succeeded-but just barely, and his smirk was too hard to hide and Gerard pouted up at him, "What are you smiling about!?" Frank did laugh after that and didn't feel guilty for it in the slightest. "You just look so cute down there."
It was the truth, and Gerard blushed and looked away which told Frank that he believed him. What Frank hadn't mentioned of course was that he looked cute because he looked absolutely ROUND. Like a big ball of Gerard sitting on the floor for whatever reason. He finally leant Gee a hand to help him up and it took about 4 tries and probably straining a muscle in Frank's back to get Gerard off the floor but by then Frank was so fucking turned on that he didn't care. He shoved the boxes of leftover stock from the bakery into Gerard's hands and then ushered him into their bedroom.

Frank pushed him back onto their bed and quickly undid his belt, Gerard began pulling off his too tight track pants, releasing his fat, jiggling thighs that had grown massive in the past year. Frank growled at him and pulled off his own pants as well as his teacher, knowing that Gerard loved him as much as he loved Gerard and that he didn't have anything to be afraid of anymore. Gerard pulled off his own t shirt and Frank watched his fat breasts flop down on top of his wide apron of a stomach. Frank pushed Gerard back and straddled him, gripping as many of Gerard's rolls as he could hold in his small hands. Gerard let out a moan and Frank used his other hand to sweep down below Gerard's fat belly and squeeze its way in between his fat thighs to find Gerard's member.

"Fuck, Gee, I can't find it." Frank said after a minute or so of kissing his lover while unsuccessfully finding his dick. Gerard let out a whine and jiggled wildly as he tried to move into a position that would make it easier for Frank.
Frank ended up using one hand to push up and hold back the bottom of Gerard's fat gut and the other to search around for his penis and then, upon finding it, pumping it slowly. Gerard groaned and lied back, attempting to arch his back but tiring practically instantly. Within two minutes of Frank teasing him Gerard was panting extremely heavily, his fat quivering with every fraction of a breath he took. Frank couldn't say it wasn't a good view.

"Can you turn over, babe?" Frank asked as he searched the bedside table for lube, Gerard grunted in reply and Frank got off the bed to search in the bathroom after finding nothing but empty tubes in the night stands. When he returned he stifled a laugh at his obese lover.

Gerard was trying his hardest to lift himself from the mattress or at leat roll over. His fat bubble underneath his chin squishing onto his fat chest as he sweated. His large fat rolls all squishing together and his thighs wiggling wildly as he attempted to use them to propel him upwards. Every inch of him was wiggling and Frank couldn't stand it.

Frank felt his dick twitch at just how much of the bed Gerard took up now....nearly all of it. His fat thighs splayed out, looking enormous and pale against the dark red silk sheets of their california king bed. Gerard had given up by now and was lying back and Frank realized that his lover wasn't able to see him over the gigantic mound that was his stomach. His love handles jutting out more than anything else and each of his breasts looking like a miniature lump atop his great fat belly. Frank wondered how deep his belly button was by now and then shook his head away from his weird thoughts. Gerard seemed like he was attempting to spread his legs apart but no matter how far he put them they connected in the middle where his fat but smooth and soft inner thigh adipose hit. Finally there was a whine.
"Frankie, I wonder if I'm getting too big." Frank frowned and then crawled onto the bed and on top of his obese lover. He took a handful of Gerard's flabby stomach and shook it, sending the entirety of Gerard's belly into little jiggles. "Don't you like eating?" Gerard gave as much of a nod as he could with the fat blocking his neck. Frank grinned and began feeding him treats from the boxes of stock.

After Gerard had consumed the entirety of two boxes worth of treats Frank managed to help him turn over and almost came all over Gerard's ass instantly.
His lover's bottom half had always claimed most of the weight he put on and Frank had never seen him more massive. His ass was wide and large, jutting into the air further than any other part of the boy's body. Frank exhaled a shuddering, shaky breath before slapping his boyfriend's ass and hurriedly pushing himself inside it. Gerard no longer got on his hands and knees, he simply rested upon his belly, which made it difficult for Gerard to even get his knees onto the bed.

Frank thrusted inside of him once, twice, and then stopped and enjoyed how long it took for Gerard's body to stop jiggling.

There was plenty of moaning, jiggling, biting, and squeezing especially after that before finally Frank came fast and hard and absolutely fucking blissfully inside his boyfriend's enormous body and then Gerard ( who had managed to get his dick rubbing against part of his belly) came soon after. Frank laid back beside Gerard on the little space that was left of their bed and panted, whispering his "I love you" s to Gee and getting many in return when there was a noise. Frank recognized it the first time it happened this time around but it didn't matter. The bed went down with a WHUMP and they both burst out laughing, belly fat jiggling in glee.
♠ ♠ ♠
No one is reading this anymore ... :/