‹ Prequel: The Weight of Love
Status: In progress if people still want it!

Tipping the Scales 1

New Home

Here it is! I'm so amazed that so many people commented wanting more after my disappearance it really made me want to continue! This story will be wrapping up shortly though, I'm afraid to say. Not too shortly though!
Thank you all for reading, you're truly fuckin amazing <3

Ok. Frank really has to do something about his weight. He sighs as his newest pair of pants refuse to button. Luckily its his day off but its also the day that he and Gerard are moving a lot of stuff into their newly finished house so he kind of needs to put some fucking pants on. He hears a box being slid around on the kitchen floor of the apartment and frowns, he peels his jeans off and walks to his dresser trying to ignore how much his thighs are jiggling in his boxers and how tight said boxers are feeling on his skin. He hears a faint thumping and knows Gerard is coming to the bedroom, Frank frowns and looks to the doorway and immediately has to stifle a giggle.

Gerard is struggling to get through the doorway, he's wiggling himself back and forth trying to wedge himself through and when he finally gets free of the door frame Frank almost expects to hear a little pop! noise and he really does giggle at that. Gerard glares at him.
"Are you making fun of me, Frankie?" Frank swaggers up to his fiance and kisses him firmly on the mouth, not failing to notice the way he tastes like brownies. "Have you been dipping into the treats while packing the kitchen up?" Frank purrs out at him, pinching at Gerard's side. Gerard flushes a bright pink in response and Frank giggles again. Gerard attempts to cross his arms over his flabby chest but he can't really so instead he brings them together and holds his hands in front of him like a shy little kid.
"Why are you standing around in your boxers?" Gerard fires back in his teasing, "I know the secrets of the universe" way and then its Frank's turn to blush.
"Uh" he mumbles. Gerard raises an eyebrow and gets that cocky smirk on his face that Frank finds really sexy when its paired with Gerard's massive sunglasses.
"It looks like we're going to start sharing clothes pretty soon." Gerard squeezes Frank's more than plentiful belly now and Frank laughs outright because he's fucking ticklish what the fuck, and Gerard laughs back when there's the tinny noise of music through a small speaker in the other room, its something off P!nk's new album and Frank laughs harder because that's Gerard's fucking ringtone now and he really didn't need to make the fact that he's gay any more obvious. Gerard gives him a pouty face and then turns to go retrieve his phone from the kitchen counter where he left it, Frank turns around to continue digging through his dresser drawers in an attempt to find something that fits.

He makes a little "Aha!" when he finds an old pair of sweats and pulls them on when he realizes there's some little whining noises coming from the other side of the room. The sweats are tighter than he remembers, a lot tighter but he turns to see what Gerard is whining about. Uh oh.
"Frankie." comes Gerard's soft, worried voice, and even though Frank can't see his face he can easily picture the worried and upset look Gerard is the master of.
Gerard is stuck in the doorway of the bedroom, he's wedged in tight, and Frank can't even see how he got as far in there as he did in the first place, Gerard's fat is bubbling around the edges of the door way and covering the entire frame. His ass is sticking out more than a foot from the door way and its the biggest part of Gerard, it seems to be what's caught for the most part. Frank can't help but let out a snicker despite the shittiness of the situation but Frank can practically HEAR Gerard pout at his laugh.

"Baby, its ok." he says as he approaches his obese lover, his own fat thighs rubbing together wildly as he walks. He puts a hand on Gerard's back to help calm him down.
"Frankie, I'm stuck, I definitely got way too fat, I can't..I can't.. I-" Frank can tell the water works are about to come so he has to work fast, he rubs Gerard's back as soothingly as possible and cuts him off,
"Baby, you're not too fat! You're absolutely perfect! You're sexy and gorgeous and there's nothing wrong with the way you are. Its this damn apartment. This won't happen at our new house, Gee. This apartment is just made to be small, that's the difference between apartments and houses, right?" Gerard sniffles a bit but Frank is telling the truth, all the doorways at their newly built house are extra wide for the soul purpose of getting Gerard and his ever expanding ass through the frames. He hasn't told Gerard this though, of course.

"You promise?" Gerard asks? He's still sniffling but Frank has avoided most of the tears, luckily. "Of course, Gee." Frank laughs and Gerard gives a small laugh and return and he knows everything's ok again.
"Ok, but how am I going to get out?" the pout has returned, Frank can tell, but he grins.
"Well, we could pull off all your clothes, slather you in lubricant and try to slide you out.... but I might end up fucking you instead."
Gerard gives a little whine again, "Frankieeeeeeee."
Frank laughs and pushes Gerard's ass forward, trying to dislodge him, Gerard makes a small "umph!" sound and Frank is surprised by how plush his boyfriend is yet again. Frank pushes his hardest but Gerard is stuck fast.
"Maybe we should call Mikey?"

Twenty minutes later with an extra Way brother standing on the other side of Gerard the situation isn't much better. Gerard is still stuck fast in the door way and now he's embarrassed and apparently hungry.
"Damn, Gee, I know you got big but...ugh." Mikey groans as he pulls his brother's flabby arms while Frank pushes his back end. Gerard smiles sheepishly at him.
"See, Frankie, Mikey thinks I need to lose weight." Gerard finally pops out and its all he can do to not fall on top of his younger brother and potentially kill him. Frank laughs at the horror struck look on Mikey's face when Frank tell him his death certificate would read "Smothered by the fat of his elder brother."

They get everything boxed up, with Frank and Mikey being the ones to box everything in the bedroom since no one is keen on Gerard trying to get through the door way again and when the movers finally come to pick everything up and transport it to the new house, Gerard gets a worried look on his face. The movers are eyeing him kind of strangely and Frank feels his desire to protect Gerard on the rise, his instincts going crazy as he moves in front of Gerard every time one of the movers so much as glances at him. Mikey takes a few boxes into his own car and tells them that he's going to go get his girlfriend, Alicia, to help and he'll meet them at their new house.

Then its just Frank and Gerard standing in the bare apartment, Gerard saying goodbye to the walls and the cupboards in his very Gerard like manner until Frank declares its time to go. He promises to get Gerard something to eat from Mcdonalds on the way and maybe a few orders of large fries for himself, he thinks as he looks down at his belly, bubbling out and stretching his t shirt. His thighs are no better. He peeks behind him and realizes his ass is getting pretty fucking fat too. He sighs, maybe no fries for him today. Gerard's whining interrupts his thoughts.
"How am I going to fit in the car?"
Frank hadn't really thought about that. Now that he was thinking about it, however, he realized that Gerard hadn't been in Frank's truck for quite a while now and with all the extra weight Frank isn't too sure if Gerard's going to fit. He frowns.
"You're riding with me, it'll be fine." he smiles to reassure his lover and Gerard still looks worried but he also looks like he believes Frank, which makes one of them.

Gerard exits the front door of the apartment turned sideways as though it would help. He doesn't catch on the door but its still slow going as he waddles out sideways, his ass and his enormous belly both rubbing against the door frame, jiggling and bubbling around it. He waddles down the steps and is winded by the time they get to Frank's truck, Frank's feeling a little out of breath too and damn, he really needs to start working out again. He opens the passenger side door for Gerard and watches Gerard struggle to get in, watches the trunk lower under Gerard's weight. He fits into the truck, awkwardly and a little squished but he's fitting all the same and Frank closes the door before going over to his own side. He opens it and realizes, oh shit. Gerard is spread out across the majority of the space. He's taken the entire passenger's seat, the middle seat and the fat of his thighs are spreading into Frank's seat as well, covering his seat belt. Frank feels himself get turned on by Gerard's hugeness and he tries his hardest to hide it as he gets in, pinching the fat of Gerard's thigh as he does so.

Frank avoids Gerard for the better part of the day. They decide together where they're going to put the couch and once the movers put it there Gerard plants himself on it with a couple of bags of chips and he stays there, while Frank, Mikey, Alicia and the movers move in the rest of their things. Its a two story house which Frank thinks will help him get his ass into shape but he kind of regrets it for Gerard's sake.

Frank sets up their bedroom first and foremost deciding that the rest of the house can stay in boxes for the time being but the bedroom is the most important, the tv gets set up, the movers leave, the cable guy comes, and eventually, around 6:30, they order a couple of pizzas for dinner before Mikey and Alicia head home. Gerard eats two full pizzas by himself now even though he looks embarrassed by it in Alicia's presence, though she doesn't seem to mind. Frank keeps himself down to three slices and Mikey and Alicia both have two, they all sit in the boxed up living room watching something Gerard chose on the SciFi channel.
When they finally have to go, Frank tells them to come back any time. There's a guest bedroom with Mikey's name permanently on it and Alicia's awesome because she makes fun of Mikey's eyebrows as well so she's definitely welcomed back. Mikey wrinkles his nose at this and puts his hand protectively around Alicia's thin waist as they walk out the door.

Its nearly 8 and Gerard shuts off the tv and begins to heft himself up the stairs, Frank follows behind him, ogling his enormous ass as it twitches back and forth, Gerard's back fat jiggling insanely beneath his too tight shirt. He has to break halfway up the stairs to breathe and he asks Frank if he'll go back downstairs to get him some water. Frank happily obliges and when he gets back upstairs Gerard is lying in their new, reinforced, California King+A Twin sized bed-naked. Frank nearly drops the glass as he stares at his lover.
"You've been avoiding me, Frankie." Gerard says smoothly, pushing his hair back from his face, "And I know why, I saw how hard I made you in the truck. Unless I'm wrong and you were really ogling the moving guys." Frank's jaw drops and he walks over to the night stand by the bed, putting the glass of water down and staring at his boyfriend some more.
"No, Gee, that was ,... its all you, babe." Gerard is laying on his side and his fat is pooled out, he looks enormous and DAMN Frank wants to see him stuffed into too tight shirts and pants and watch all his fat bulge out and fuck, Frank is about to lose it.
He undresses with Gerard watching and making grabby hands at him the entire time and as Frank mounts his enormous boyfriend, his own fat gut hanging down and meeting Gerard's, he thinks that this is not a good way for the neighbor's to get to know him.
But any other thoughts pertaining to the neighbors are erased from his mind as Gerard moans and Frank grabs a fistful of Gerard's flabby sides.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much for everyone who commented asking for more! The story is not yet finished, this isn't the end! But thanks agin for inspiring me to come back and write more!