‹ Prequel: The Weight of Love
Status: In progress if people still want it!

Tipping the Scales 1

Not what you were expecting!

I've just finished up with my class! So hopefully I can get along with ...well the shitload of stories and ideas that are popping around in my brain.

AND HERE YOU GO

Frank's not sure when it happened or why he didn't notice it until now. It's pretty obvious, he thinks, as he smirks at his massive boyfriend. Gerard is currently peeking over the back of the couch at Frank, while he cooks their dinner. Gerard would be over there, and Frank smirks again because he knows he would, he would be fondling Frank's now enormous and fully bloomed love handles and double (near triple, though Frank won't admit it) chin, but the fact of the matter is; Gerard can no longer get up on his own.

As previously stated, Frank's not sure when it happened or how he hasn't noticed it until now when Gerard is whining and wiggling and Frank asked him why he wasn't getting up to come help cook the tofurkey roast when Gerard admitted it.
When Frank thinks back on it he realizes that he helps Gerard out of bed every morning, Gerard goes to the bathroom, Gerard follows Frank to the kitchen, makes Frank breakfast, they eat together at the table and Frank helps Gerard up one more time so he can walk Frank to the door and kiss him goodbye. When Frank gets home in the evenings Gerard grins at him from the couch and Frank usually helps him up so they can make dinner together. Tonight this didn't happen. Tonight when Frank got home, Gerard was snoozing lightly and so Frank had started dinner without him, and that's how Frank stumbled upon the realization that Gerard could no longer get up on his own.

It turns Frank on quite a bit, it also makes him giggle a little at the way Gerard is attempting to propel himself off the couch, but mostly, in all honesty, it scares Frank. What does it mean? What's the next step? What if one day Gerard gets too heavy for Frank to lift, what then? He frowns just as he hears a lightly padded thud. There's a few footsteps, a lot of loud panting, and then Gerard is there next to him. The bottom of his enormous belly is hanging out of the bottom of his shirt and the fat beneath where his chin should be is wobbling wildly as he tries to catch his breath. Frank grins at him and Gerard grins back, still panting, he suddenly grabs the marble kitchen counter for support. Frank's grin breaks.
"Gerard?"
"I'm ok, just -pant- out of -pant- breath a bit. I feel like Rogue just touched me for like -pant- a full like 7 seconds" Frank smiled again at that but Gerard is still clutching the counter and now his right hand has reached up to clutch at his flabby chest.
Frank's not sure. His smile falters but stays.
"You sure, Gee?"
Gerard doesn't respond.
Frank frowns.
"Gee?"
"My chest hurts," he's grimacing now too, "My arm hurts." Gerard is panting harder now, and he closes his eyes, his lips closed into a tight frown.
"Gerard!" Frank shouts, he's suddenly panicked. He grabs for the phone on the wall and presses in 911 just as Gerard falls onto the tiled, kitchen floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the cliffhanger! but like I said I've just finished my class and should HOPEFULLY have some more free time now a days. But I am a rather busy person :/ So we'll just have to see! I'm going to try to update this AND the mpreg frerard tonight!