Status: please no hate XD i know my grammar sucks and im a shit writer XD

Don't Leave Me Alone in This Bed

The Promise

Love. It’s not as easy as most people think it is. Love. I never understood was love was. People use it as it was nothing, as if it was an everyday thing. I love that shirt. I love being with you. I love you. Three simple words, but not as simple as it seems. It’s such a simple word that has more then one meaning. Most people define ‘love’ as a heart throbbing romance but truly there is a fine line between sweet and sour, which all of us have to learn ourselves. Being in a relationship is love, right? Kissing, cuddling is love. Growing up I thought that a ‘heart throbbing romance’ wasn’t true, that real love didn’t exist and people weren’t chasing love, but chasing lust. Well that’s what I thought before I met that that person. A person, who changed my love forever.

*Samuel’s POV*

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Fuck! Another day that needs to be lived. I launch my arm towards the device, knocking it hard on the wooden floor stopping that god awful sound it creates. I need to find a better alarm clock before I throw it out the window. I turned my head to see a pretty blonde sleeping peacefully beside me. Crap, what was her name again? Victoria? Sophia? Whatever. I took a deep breath filling my lungs with air hoping it would fill that empty spot inside of me. No luck. I stretched my aching muscles as I crawled out of bed and jumped into the shower. I stood there for five minutes letting the hot water run down my body, getting to every inch of it, untensing my muscles from last night and releasing my tangled thoughts.

I washed my shoulder length curly hair before coming out of the shower. I looked at myself in the mirror and yet, nothing changed. Nothing ever does, that empty space never leaves the bottom of my stomach. I tense at the thought of it. I know something is missing but I just can’t figure out what it is. That’s why every night I go drinking, bring back an easy girl and sleep with her so the next morning I don’t have to wake up alone. I hate being alone. Getting girls is easy, I mean I’m pretty attractive if I do say so myself. Girls just drop to there knees around my presence, everyone falls for the Samuel Leonarde charm. I go back to my room to an empty bed. The pit deepens. I cringe at the feeling that has become far to familiar. I scan my wardrobe for something clean to wear. Why do I even go to a private school? I hate uniforms.

I pick out a normal red polo with the deep navy blue skinny pants. I throw them on, grab my bag and head downstairs. I open my fridge for something to eat. Nothing peaked my interest so I just decided I would eat later, but I knew that I was just lying to myself. I looked at the time, 7:25, shit, I was going to be late.

I opened the front door, turned around and said to the emptiness I call home “Bye, I’m off to school.” No response, like always.

Why do I even do this? My parents are almost never here. I felt my stomach churned. I sighed and close the door behind me, put my headphones on and headed off to school.
_______

After surviving that horrible yellow bus ride, which today, mind you, smelt like little feet which wasn’t a very pleasant smell, we arrived at school. I got off the bus. I scanned the area around me, I found nobody I knew so I headed towards the school. Behind me I heard some girls giggle and hit each other to shut up. One light brown haired girl with blonde streaks that was laughing her ass off, one other girl with deep brown long hair pulled back into a nice ponytail, who kept a pretty good poker face on. But I knew that she was trying to contain her crazy friend, but she also couldn’t help but giggle sometimes. And there was this other tall girl who had shoulder length straight brown hair and perfect bangs who was trying to pull the other two girls to run away. They were pretty attractive, but not people I would go for. Besides, they looked a little younger then me. They ran away screaming and laughing.

I cursed under my breath while I finally arrived at the school entrance. I walked to my locker and as I was putting in the code, I felt a big pair of arms wrap around my waist, I knocked them off and spun around to see this tall lanky dude with a cheeky smile that went ear to ear, who seemed to be pleased with the reaction he got from me. His black hair was a mess, as usual. His deep browns eyes that were tangled in exploding colors over wrapping each other, eyes that I could get lost in. He stared at my simple green emeralds with a passion, something good to him had happened, I could tell be the look in his eyes. He noticed that I was staring, again, so I turned away and blushed slightly at the fact that he caught me.

“Hey Sam, guess what your bro just caught?!” he said with much excitement in his voice.

I sighed.

”What did the marvelous Mathieu catch on this fine day?” I said in a joking tone.

“Well you know that Mara chick from the other class?” I nodded.
I personally didn’t find her that hot. She looked quite manly to me, and we never really got along that well.

“Well she asked me out so I accepted!” I felt something break inside of me.

“Uhhh, way to go bro?” I said, trying to sound as convincing as I could. We fist pumped at the same time. Now that he has a girlfriend, would he leave me alone? Alone. I hated being alone and he was one of the few people who knew that. Was he going to back out of his words? We both grabbed our stuff and headed towards the french class.

“Uhh, Matt…” I stuttered trying to find the right words to say. He looked at me and he knew exactly was I was going to say.

“Chill out man! Don’t act like a girl!” I blushed. “Don’t worry I’m your number one bro! Broes before hoes!” He winked at me before turning into the classroom.

“Promise?” I said with a puppy dog face.

“Promise.” he replied with a turning the side of his plump lips upwards. Just for that split second I felt as I could trust him with my life, for my whole life and the world was at my feet.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahah sorry it such a shit chapter, but whatever it was fun writing :) hope you enjoyed if you read this :p