Status: please no hate XD i know my grammar sucks and im a shit writer XD

Don't Leave Me Alone in This Bed

Tell Me That You Love Me

*Mathieu’s POV*



When the first bell rang I got up off my lazy ass and made my way to science class. Great, she will probably let us work on the project the whole course so that means I will have to face Sam.What was I supposed to say? He saw me making out with her, I couldn’t deny it. What he said at lunch still brought down my confidence. Even if there wasn’t much to start with.



I made my way down the hallway through the mass of kids. I wasn’t looking forward to this class, or anything for that matter. I felt my stomach cramp up. The things this boy does to me. But like they say love without pain is not true love, right?



You know what I need? A good drink.



I walked into the classroom and almost everyone was already there.



“Ok kids, sit down, like you all know your oral presentations are this Thursday. I will be giving you the whole course to work with your partner. Not your friends or anyone else, your partner. Do you understand, Mr. Luther?” She gave me the death glare.



“Yeah, yeah. I get it. No screaming across the room or talking to other people. Don’t give me that look. This is very serious no funny business in this classroom” Everyone laughed.

Shit that came out sassier than I expected.



“You better keep your words to yourself because you’re the only one that never listens. Now if you have any questions regarding your project feel free to ask. You may go work now.” She turned around and sat down in her seat behind her desk in front of the class.

Everyone scrambled to go with their partner. I sighed.



“Well someone got some action at lunch time.” He chuckled as he pulled a desk beside mine and plopped onto his chair beside me.



“Yeah, yeah. You should of seen her, she was all over me.” I said half jokingly. “And what exactly were you doing creeping on us Mr. Sam?” I asked.

He rolled his eyes at me and moved closer to me as our knees touched. 

“Well, the truth is, uhh, I don’t know how to say it. Well i kinda feel bad for what I said at lunch. I made it sound as I hate gays but I don’t.” My heart starting beating faster. Is he going somewhere with this? I turned and looked him straight in his eyes.



“The truth is I don’t hate them. I just feel uncomfortable around them…” Oh. Well I guess not.



“Oh, that’s it? All that spying just to tell me that?” He laughed. “Don’t worry, it didn’t sound as you hated them. Well okay yes it did, but thats not what I mean. What i mean is-”



“What you mean is obviously the solar system is gay judging by the topic you chose. Please gentlemen stay on topic or else i will have to make you two work separately.” The teacher cut me off before I could finish.

We both looked at each other and laughed. 

He moved away from me, but I could still feel the heat from where his knee was when it was against mine.


_________________



We managed to work most of the time during class and not get kicked out.

“You realize how much we are going to suck and fail this.” I said as I laughed.


“I know right, and she thought… She thought the solar system was gay and I don’t know what I was going to say everything is just so hilarious right now!” We both laughed and everyone was just staring at us not knowing what to do. I looked over at Sam who had managed to fall off his chair, his laughing face was the cutest. Just the way his eyebrows scrunched up and his upper lip would curl and his perfect teeth would showh. Don’t even get me started on his lips. Damn those lips.



“You ok Matt? Did something break in you? Your staring at me again.” When i came back from dream land I realized we were both staring at each other. God damn he looks good.


“God damn I love you.”

Wait, WHAT?! 

What did i just say? And I probably said it louder than expected because everyone was staring.



“What?” He asked confused. 



“Uhh i meant I love the uhh poster the poster. I love it. Good work Sam.” I tried to play it off.



“What? we didn’t even start the poster. We’re doing that thursday.” He raised an eyebrow at me.



Shit fuck. Shit. Fuck. Shit, FUCK. What the hell am I supposed to say now?

He gave me a confused look.I felt my gut tugging and my face felt like it was going to catch on fire. He picked himself off the ground, moves his chair right beside me and sits down, almost on my lap. 



“What are you doing?” I ask. He leans on my arm and starts playing with my hair, curling it around his finger. My gut started to tighten.



“Yea thursday, thats going to be one hot night…” He said seductively out loud for everyone to hear.

What the hell? I stare at him in confusion. He bursts out laughing.



“Your face, you should of seen your face it was priceless!” As he just about dies of laughter on the floor the bell rang. Phew, saved by the bell. I pulled Sam up and we grab our stuff heading for our lockers.



“Don’t worry Matt, I love you too.” I turn around to look at him and he smiled at me. Yea in a friendly way. I think. Not in my way. I smile back. I head back to my locker with the butterflies and my rosy cheeks.