Status: please no hate XD i know my grammar sucks and im a shit writer XD

Don't Leave Me Alone in This Bed

About A Girl

*Samuel’s POV*
Dumb cow, I thought to myself as I walked over to Jasey’s table. I yanked her earphones out of her ears as a playful gesture and sat down in the seat in front of her.

“What was that for, jerk face?!” she said, sound very irritated as she picked up her earphones off of the ground.

“Pfft, is that how you greet all the people you meet?” I said in a teasing tone, trying to retain my laughter. She just blushed and looked away. Great, this is going to be easier then I thought!

“No, not really, most people I meet tend to lean towards are more gentle introduction.” she said, sticking her tongue out at me.

I chuckled.

”So you’re a childish one, I see.” I said as she rolled her eyes at me.

“So what do you want?”

“Well I thought we could be friends, you know, since you’re new here. And maybe later on we can be more then friends.” I winked. Her cheeks became pink and a small smile made it’s way to her lips. I rested my head in my hands as I leaned on the table.

“So, tell me about yourself.” I said then looked back to where my friends were seated to see them laughing and throwing money into a pile. Just great, now there’s money involved. I noticed that Mathieu was just starring at us. He looked a little sad. What was his problem? Whatever.

“Well, to start off my name is Jasey Rae Owens.” she said, sticking her hand out for me to shake.

“Samuel Leonarde.” I said, gently taking her pale hand and placing a soft kiss on it.”It’s a pleasure to meet you, my dear.” I said with a grin on my face. Yeah I know, corny but I had to make it look believable! She pulled her hand away, startled by my simply gesture. Her face was red with embarrassment.

“Um, yeah, well ugh I came down from Maine and, uh…” she stuttered, trying to cope with my flirty behavior. I chuckled, when a pair of arms lifted me from my seat.

“Sorry to interrupt your conversation, Jasey, but Sam has to come with me.” Mathieu said with agitation on his voice. She gave us a little wave before Matt grabbed me and led me outside of the cafeteria. He finally let go of me when he saw nobody was around us.

“Damn it, Matt!” I exclaimed, breaking the silence.”What was that for?! I had her wrapped around my finger! Oh I see, you’re on your girlfriend’s side, aren’t you?!” I said, raising my voice.

He said nothing, only frowned and looked at me. He looked like he was in pain, but why?

“I don’t like this bet, just go say sorry to Mara and end it before it goes to far. People are going to get hurt.” he said, almost as if he was whispering.
I snapped.

“I know you’re on your girlfriend’s side at least give me a chance to win this! She was the one who started the stupid fight anyways! Are you scared I’m going to win are you’re going to loose your oh so perfect girlfriend? Did she tell you to come and tell me to end the bet so she could win?!” I was almost yelling at him at this point, he was really making me angry.

“Wait, what? No! I’m on nobody’s side! I have a bad feeling about this. I don’t like it! I’m afraid to loos-” he stopped.

He broke eye contact with me and just starred at his shoes.

“She made you do this, didn’t she? You just won’t admit it!” he looked up at me, the color in his eyes were almost gone.

“You know what? Fuck you! I’m done, don’t come looking after me. See you in science, ‘best friend'”
I said in a sarcastic tone. I turned around and walked away from my so called best friend. He had a simple promise to keep and he had already broken it. He could at least of gave me a chance to win this bet.

“No wait, I’m not done!” he grabbed my shoulder and pulled me into a hug. My face was buried in his shoulder.

What the actual fuck? I pushed him away and swung my fist at him, colliding with his mouth and knocking him straight off his feet. He looked at me, disbelief in his eyes. I could tell that pushing him away was hurting him more then the actual punch.

“What the fuck are you doing?” I yelled at him.

I heard some drop their lunchbox. I turned to see his bimbo of a girlfriend standing there with wide eyes. Great. Fucking great. Three cheers for best friends.