Status: please no hate XD i know my grammar sucks and im a shit writer XD

Don't Leave Me Alone in This Bed

So Wrong, It's Right

*Samuel’s POV*

“And that is how you find the distance at which the light of starts travels. As for your homework you need to do page 87 to 92 and-” the final bell ran before Mrs. Dawson could finish speaking. I grabbed my books and sprinted out of the classroom. I fiddled with my lock before it opened. I scanned my mess of a locker and shoved some of my books into my bag.

“Sam, wait!”

I turned around to see my so called best friend making his way trough the crowds of kids to get to me. Ugh. He’s the last person I wanted to see. I slammed my locker shut and started heading for the door.

“Sam.” he pleaded.

I turned around and glared at him and he took a step back. Why is he making this worse then it has to be? I really don’t feel like taking the bus today, those stupid giggling girls would be there. I put my headphones on to make the long journey back home less boring.
________________

After the 30 minute walk I arrived at home. I noticed two cars parked in the driveway. My heart skipped a beat. I sprinted to the front door and hesitated before opening it. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

“Mom? Dad?” I asked.

“Heeyyy, I haven’t seen yoooouu in a while.” my mother slurred. She was drunk. Again.

“Wow mom, just wow. I haven’t seen you in three weeks and when you finally come home, you’re piss drunk?” this day couldn’t get any worse.

“Hey, hey chill-ax son! I’m just having a little fun” she said as she started to drunkenly dance to those overplayed songs on the radio. I rolled my eyes and mady my way upstairs.

“What did I ever do to deserve this?” I whispered, shaking my head. I heard her drop her glass before I slammed my door shut.
____________

“Hey Sam, you’re here again tonight?” the bartender asked as he put away some glasses he was drying.

“Yup, had a rough day. Bring on the shots!” I exclaimed.

“You want to talk about it?” he asked, looking concerned as he passed me my first shot.

“Nope, not really but thanks for looking out for me, John.” I looked around the club. Dayummm. There was some fine looking women here. I wonder which one I’ll be taking home tonight, I though as I took my first shot. It burned my throat as it went down.

*Mathieu’s POV*

What was wrong with me? Why did I pull him into that hug? I don’t know, heat of the moment I guess. It felt right. But I guess he didn’t feel the same way since he punched me. How will I be able to face him tomorrow? I scratched my head in frustration. I needed a drink. I grabbed my jacket and walked over towards the convenience store.I passed be some bars on the way there. As I was scanning the people outside, my eyes wandered over to a kid with wild hair. He looked like Sam.

Wait, it was Sam!

I felt my heart skip a beat. My head started spinning. A small smile made it’s way to my lips. I made my way towards him, my eyes never leaving him. I was almost there when pulled a dark brown haired chick into a kiss. My heart sunk. Why was I acting like this? It’s not like I was in love with him. My cheeks started to burn. I felt unknown pressure fall onto my shoulders. Whatever, he could sleep with any chick he wanted, not my problem. I felt numb. I made my way into the store and bought some chocolate to make me feel better and some soda. I paid for my things and made my way back home.

Before I knew it I was walking by the bar I had seen Sam at. He wasn’t there, I sighed. Probably went to go screw that chick he met. I started to get angry. Jealous, maybe? No,no. Pfft, I’m not jealous. I turned the corner and I realized I was on the street Sam lived on. And there he was, passed out on a bench. I sat down beside him.

“Why do you do this to me?” I murmured to him. I rested my head on his shoulder. My heart started beating faster.

“I guess I’ll take you home.” I pulled him up off of the bench and put my arm around his waist and put one of his arms around my neck. He was really light.

“Have you been eating anything lately?” I mumbled more to myself then him.

“Yeah, I’ve been eating a lot of pussy these days if you know what I mean.” he slurred. I turned to look at him, quite shocked that he was so open about that, but yet again he was drunk. He was grinning at me. My heart started beating faster, again. Damn it.

“So you decided to bring me home, eh? If it had been me that found you passed out, I would of left you here to die!” he said, trying to sound mean but it kinda sounded cute.

“Well, obviously I’m the one bringing you home so shut up before I put you back on the bench.” I teased.

“I’m happy that you were the one who found me.” he whispered in my ear as he placed his head on my shoulder. I shivered. I couldn’t help but smile. I wish time would just stop right now, this moment was just too perfect. Before I knew it, we arrived at his house. I opened the front door and walked in. Nobody was there.

“Are you always alone?” I asked, dragging his drunk ass up to his room.

“Yeah, when I got to sleep I’m alone and when I wake up I’m alone. That’s why I bring girls home! They’re always there when I wake up!” he exclaimed, sounding proud. My stomach churned at the thought of him with other girls. What was this feeling? I slumped onto his bed.

“Well I hope you have a good night, prince Samuel.” I bowed. I turned to leave and he grabbed my hand.

“Don’t leave me alone, please.” he said, pulling me down on the bed. What? My heart was pumping, my head was spinning and I felt my jeans get tight.

“I’ll wait until you fall asleep then I’ll leave.” I said as I blushed and climbed into his bed. He snuggled himself into my chest and wrapped his legs around my waist. This guy was killing me. I hope he couldn’t hear my heart beats. Just until he falls asleep, I told myself. Instead of leaving when he fell asleep, I ended up falling asleep beside him as we cuddled. It felt right, I never wanted this moment to end.