Status: please no hate XD i know my grammar sucks and im a shit writer XD

Don't Leave Me Alone in This Bed

The Truth Is A Terrible Thing

“What were you doing out so late last night when you found me?” I asked. I didn't understand why he was there because his house was far from where the bar was.

“Uh, I went to go buy some snacks and a drink.” he said, still not looking at me. Ugh, why was he doing this crap? He was pissing me off.

“Really? Well I guess that makes sense, walking on my street would be a shortcut…” I sighed, then hesitated.”What’s wrong with you? You’re so calm, it’s not like you! Why the hell won’t you look at me when I talk?!” I said angrily, tapping his arm.

“Nothing! Uh, nothing is wrong. I’ve got some stuff on my mind, that’s all.” he said, hesitating. I was getting tired of this shit. I knew my best friend and I also knew when something was bothering him. Just as I opened my mouth to speak, the bell rang.

“Saved by the bell, you little shit.” I grinned at him, i was still wondering what was up with him.
“Trust me, this conversation isn’t over.” I said, pointing at him.”Later, we’re having a nice long talk.” I said.

“Wh-wh-at? Why?” he stuttered.

“Because i know somethings up, and right now I got a bet to win.” I winked at him. I grabbed my books and looked at him one last time. He gave me a pained expression. What was bothering him? I looked around the room and spotted Jasey leaving the classroom, I ran up to catch to her.
_________________

“Tell me a little bit about yourself.” I asked Jasey as we sat down to eat lunch. I scanned the cafeteria with my eyes, looking for Matt. I couldn’t find him. Whatever, I’ll talk to him later. I turned my attention back to the beauty sitting in front of me.

“Well, like I said before, we came down from Maine. I’ve never really told anyone this, but I feel like I can trust you.” she blushed. I felt bad now. She shouldn’t trust me.

“Well, my dad left my mom and I when she found out she was pregnant with my brother. My mom had to work double jobs so she could support us and sometimes, even that wasn’t enough. When my brother turned 8, my father came back. At the time I was 11, and he started beating us. My mom didn’t know what to do, she was terrified. She let it happen for about a year then we ran away. But he, he wasn’t done with us, he followed us. We’ve been running from him for the past 6 years now. Luckily, he hasn’t found us here yet so we're guessing he gave up. My mom is working her ass off to give us the best education she can so in return I do the house work.” she said as she poked at her food, not looking at me.

“I don’t know why I told you all of this, but I feel I can trust you even though I’ve only known you for a couple days.” she said, smiling weakly. I could tell by the way she spoke she was hesitant about telling me this.

Here’s to trick to getting girls, first you need to find out what they want and then you become what they want. Seems pretty simple, right? I looked straight into her eyes.

“Be my girlfriend.” I said and she blushed.”Let me help you, I want to protect you. I know we haven’t known each other that long for that long but I think this could also be a way for us to get to know each other more” I felt bad for doing this, because I didn’t really mean it. But she was pretty, so why not give it a shot? I moved a strand of her hair her from her face and cupped her cheeks, kissing her forehead. She looked down, thinking of what to say.

“This is the first time someone has asked me to be their girlfriend. I don’t really know much about my feelings but I feel this is right, so I guess I’ll say yes.” she smiled that beautiful smile of hers. I grinned at her.

“Thank god you said yes or else the kiss this morning would of made things really awkward.” I said and we both laughed. We spent the rest of lunch time talking about random things while we held hands under the table. Who would of known that this simple choice would lead down to a long bumpy path of broken hearts and mistakes that all of us would suffer from.