Nuclear Genocide

In the country of Enzecta, scientific nerd Daemon Winters as a child wanted his own Zombie army. He repeated told his parents about this fascination, they just figured it was him being a kid. Although as he grew his desire for a Zombie army turned into an obsession as he got into high school. And it got even worse when he went to college, he did all he could to learn about anything and everything that dealt with human science and altering organisms. Once he got out of college he moved out to the city of Orentov to begin experimenting with his new found knowledge.

His first test subject was a stray Black Labrador, he was in fairly good shape and an ideal first test subject. He injected the dog he named Blistle with a serum he called the "Genome (Gen-um) Serum". What this did was once it entered the body it kills the host by shutting down the electrical communication with the brain and the rest of the body. Then it reboots the body with it's own electrical system, transforming the Red Blood Cells into Genome Blood Cells. Genome blood cells instead of fighting for the body is shuts down the non important functions that a normal human would have, such as pain and emotion. It also double the bodies strength but decreased the brain activity. Daemon once seeing this changed decided that this was no sufficient for what he wanted.

He later learn that he could alter the serum to have certain characteristics, and with this in two months he created a new serum he called the Genome Elixir. However he injected this one into his girlfriend named Brooke Salim, not a very bright girl which made it easy for Daemon to trick her into ingesting the Serum. Once the serum took over her body it did mostly what the last one did except made increased her intelligence a little more, allowing her to solve basic problems. It also changed her physical appearance, her skin became tough and transparent and her some her organs had totally delete themselves from her body such as the stomach, live, spline, and lungs. What he also added was a Genome language he created, something that only he and the other future Genome Zombies he wanted to create.

He came to another road block. He didn't want her to be stupid but he also didn't want her to be intelligent enough to betray him. With this problem he realized that the Genome Zombies wouldn't be able to handle more then one task and that the task had to be taught to them. So to rectify this, replicated his basic mold of the Genome Elixir and modified each one for a specific task. He started out with two trail ones. The first was given to his father, who had volunteered to do it. His dad had been diagnosed with cancer and was in the final stage. Once his dad took the serum he body was only rebuilt into the new Genome body, but his size and strength was increased heavily. This injection was mixed with the physical power of a body builder. The second trail was given to his mom, she too willingly took the serum. Her transformation appeared to be the same as Brooke's, except her vision was heightened and her agility was increased.

Satisfied with his results he decided to begin building his army. He started by taking homeless people of the streets promising them things in return they had to drink his elixir. He inject each one with a different version of the elixir, some improved their comprehension skills, others improved their fighting ability such as gun control, strategy and hand to hand combat. This lasted about six months before someone realized that the homeless where slowly disappearing, some people thought it was a good thing. But the government was suspicious and decided to investigate. Daemon thought this would be the perfect time to start his attack on the government. He gave them tips about his operation in hopes to trick them to attack him. This simple plan worked as with in three weeks of this investigation the army was sent out to Daemon's location. When they arrived Daemon's house began to release a dark red gas, this was Daemon Genome Elixir in gas form. It slowly engulfed the soldiers and began to go to work on them. In the span of one minute ten thousand troops was turned into a Genome army under Daemon's control.

Over the course of two years Daemon attacked the county of Enzecta with his Genome army. Infecting victim after victim turning everyone into a Genome Zombie. By 2021 out of over 300 million people in the county only 90 million of them are human. Everyone is now scattered around Enzecta, in camps and underground bases. The survivors are now fighting back with makeshift weapons, making this into a constant war between them and Daemon's army.