Status: Thank you all for reading! This story is based off my nightmares that ive been experiencing these past few weeks :)

Supernatural Warrior

Supernatural Warrior Chapter 2

Elena squeezed her eyes shut tight. She was awake, but she wasn't incredibly happy about it. Weekends, even summer weekends, were meant for sleeping in... Especially when those weekends were spent staying up late watching scary movies with a best friend.
A low, buzzing sound drifted over her face, paused, then moved again. Snapping open one emerald green eye, she glared in disgust at the housefly that was hovering about the room. The fly fluttered over and landed on her pale forehead. She swatted it away, and when it took refuge on her fluffy purple pillow, she smacked her hand down to squash it, but missed. Elena cursed underneath her breath. What did the fly have against sleep anyways?
Flapping it's mini wings, it buzzed across the room and landed gently on Charlene's forehead. Elena crawled carefully across the room over to Carlene's sleeping bag. She raised her hand high with a flat palm and swung down hard and fast. The slapping sound her palm made when it hit Charlene's skin echoed throughout her bedroom but was covered by a yelp from Charlene, who sat up quickly, clutching her forehead.
"Dude!"
Elena cringed back away from her friend, "There was a fly."
Charlene rubbed her swollen red forehead, "Well, did you at least kill it?"
"I think so."
The fly buzzed by both of them. Charlene shot Elena a sharp look as a loud curse snarled out of Elena's mouth.
"Sorry Char."
A smile twinkled on her face, "It's okay Elena. Let's go get breakfast, I'm hungry."
Elena shrugged, "You know where everything is, go get something. I'm going to start getting ready, I look like the living dead."
Laughter roared from the two girls.
"You sly dog; I'm downstairs if you need me."
Charlene brushed back her short brown hair into a small ponytail. She ruffled away the sleeping bag and walked quietly out the door and down the squeaky stairs. With each step you could hear the loud noise bounce off the walls and into the bedroom.
A silent chucked came from Elena as she sat down in front of the mirror to face herself. The living dead, she repeated to herself in her mind. The pain, the killing, the forever stilled heart that will never dare to beat again. She truly was the living dead but more complex; some might even say the angel of death or the rebirth of the Grimm Reaper. Anger crept upon her face at the thought. Cursed, she thought. Forever cursed. Her eyes snapped shut, hot red liquid trickled down her rosey cheeks.
"I can't do anything normal... I can't even cry without being different" she whispered in self pity.
Everyone else will cry salty water, but she, she cries blood, her own precious blood. She could feel her body become numb and cavernous.
"Elena?"
She whipped her head around towards the door, eyes wide open, her long silky black and platinum blonde hair hair waved around her back at the sudden movement. A tall figure stood in her doorway. Long messy black boy hair shaded parts of his chiseled face, sparkling green eyes glowing bright, pale skin that screamed demise.
"Good morning Andres."
His lips curled up into his devious leer smile.
"No tears little sister. There's no need for that."
Elena leaned forward and grabbed a handful of tissues. She carefully wiped away the gooey blood.
Andres hollard as he strolled down the hall. "You need to get dressed fast. We need to be at the meeting sooner than later."
The meeting. What everyone has been waiting for. Everyone who has been gifted is going. Elena swallowed hard at the thought. The ultimate one. Her imagination jumbled up and sent a hard shiver down her spine.
Trying to ignore the thought, she brushed her soft hair and put on her favorite outfit; a crimson long sleeve shirt that drapes off her bony shoulders, black leggings that go to her knees underneath a loose flowing black and white  plaid skirt with her diamond skull belt.
Elena rushed down the stairs to find Charlene and Andres waiting for her on the couch. One by one they left the house. All they could think about is today, today is the day that all the drama begins.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading :) sorry that it's a little slow right now but I promise I will kick up the action in the next chapter. too many ideas about all the action chapters, I need to slow down! Ha-ha!!