Status: Thank you all for reading! This story is based off my nightmares that ive been experiencing these past few weeks :)

Supernatural Warrior

Supernatural Warrior Chapter.5

"Elena" whispered Andres gently shaking at her shoulders. "Elena wake up. ELENA!" His anger snapped like a fresh glow stick.
Elena jumped out of her skin at the sound of his voice.
"It's time to wake up. We're going to train all day today. Wear something comfortable and easy to move in."
Elena glanced over at the clock as Andres left the room. 8am, just the time Elena wanted to be up at after a long night.
She pushed the covers away and dragged herself out of her warm bed. Pulling out the first things she could from her closet, she slipped on the flowing skull covered shirt with her black shorts.
I'll sneak off into the forest behind the training center, climb into a tree, and catch a few z's, she thought to herself as she brushed her teeth with the awful taste of peppermint toothpaste.
One foot at a time, she waddled down the stairs to find Andres once again waiting for her on the couch. Andres had always been the quicker one. He likes to get straight down to business, no fooling around what so ever. Mama always called him Mr.Serious growing up, now Elena finally understood what she meant. His stern looks, black clothing, silk black hair that dripped around his cold dead eyes. If that didn't seem serious enough, Elena wouldn't want to see it at all then. He picked up a large bag that sunk down on his shoulders and walked out the door. Elena wasn't too far behind him. He threw the bag into the back of the truck and hopped in. Elena joined him, and before she could even have her seat belt on, Andres was already driving 20 over the speed limit rushing to the training center.
"Mom sent me a text this morning. Her and dad are having fun on their trip. Told me to tell you she loves you... and so does dad."
Elena shifted uncomfortably in her seat at those final words.
Disgust grew on Andres face, "but we all know that's a lie."
The tension in the air grew so thick that it could cut through diamonds as if ripping a piece tissue paper in two. Their father had never loved them. Barley even looks at them anymore. He treats them like a worthless  penny. He's never had anything in common with the two, hardly even looks like them. Elena shook her head as if trying to rid the image of her father.
The truck pulled up to the busy parking lot.
"Looks like everyone wanted to be here early too." snarled Andres slapping the door shut and grabbing the bag.
They walked into the building to find everyone sitting around socializing.
"Yo Elena! Over here!" shouted Katherine from the right side of the room.
"Who is that woman?" questioned Andres.
"That's Katherine. I'm going to go talk to her for a bit. You start training with out me."
Elena trailed off towards Katherine while Andres ferociously darted for Charlene on the other side of the room.
"Hey Katherine. What's up?"
Katherine raised up her knee and swung her arm on top of it.  Her eyebrows narrowed down.
"I'm studying the competition."
Elena took a seat down beside her watching her eyes focus in on each and every person studying their abilities and weaknesses.
"Betcha can't take me."
Katherine's spine stiffened sending her in a proper position.
"You? Against me? HA! I'll take you up on that challenge."
"Weapons only. We can use made ones or built ones. But weapons only."
"And if someone is to loose their weapon?"
"You'll have 30 seconds to get one back in your hand. Your limit is three weapons. Caught with any more and you'll be disqualified. Bombs, grenade, and other small explosives are individually count as one weapon."
"What's in it for the winner?"
"Loser has to make lunch for the winner for a week."
A devilish smile danced on Katherine's face, "Add in the fact of having to pay the winner fifty bucks and you've got yourself a deal for this match."
"Done."
The girls shook each others hands a stood up off the dust floor. Katherine brushed off her black jean Capri pants and pulled down on her small t-shirt that flashed off her perfectly fit and tanned stomach. She slipped off her sparkly purple high heels that matched perfectly with the design on her shirt near the back door. Katherine grabbed two swords off the wall and tossed one to Elena.
"Be prepared to lose little one. This is a woman's game, not a child's" gloated Katherine walking outside into the long prickly grass.
Elena stepped outside and felt the warm breeze of nature brush against her cheeks. She tightened the grip on her sword as Katherine faced her.
"Let the game begin."
Katherine swung down hard at Elena nearly slicing her in two. Sparks from the metal slashing back and forth at each other flew ever so slightly. Grunts of anger slipped from their mouths. Katherine gabbed hard down Elena's sword stabbing the sharp piece of metal deep into her palm. Elena dropped her sword from the sudden pain as blood drew immediately. Katherine kicked to sword up into her hand and pointed them both at Elena. The count down had begun, and Elena was stranded without a weapon.  She ran as fast as her little legs could go around the building in desperate need of a weapon with Katherine breathing right down her neck swinging both swords. A rusted pole with a jagged end leaned against the building.
Perfect, Elena thought.
 She snatched it up in an instant and swiped it across Katherine's bare stomach.Pain ached at her but she ignore it and continued fighting Elena as if it was a life or death situation.
Time passed and the two were still battling it out. Sweat beaded from both their foreheads. Katherine's cheeks red as cherries. A dark shade of purple shaded underneath Elena's tired eyes. They stood facing each other breathing heavily.
"I can't take this anymore." Elena dropped the pole down to the ground. "You win."
Sweat dripped into Katherine's eyes. She dropped her swords and smiled softly back at Elena. "Neither of us win, I quit too."
The two stumbled into the building covered with blood and damped with sweat.
Reid ran over to the two quickly.
"God dammit Kat. I thought what were you  doing? This will not be acceptable. I need to heal you fast before you loose too much blood."
His hands light up with blue as he brushed them over her cuts. His eyes glanced over to Elena.
"Shall I heal you two?"
Elena showed him her palm and the cuts on her back. He pulls her close and brushed his hands over her wounds.
"There's a river in the forest if you want to wash off the blood. As for you Katherine, you're brother grew bored and went home. He asked me to stop by and pick you. Grab your stuff you can shower at home."
Katherine stripped off her tiny shirt and used it to wipe off the sweat on her forehead. She grabbed her shoes and her note book and waved good bye to Elena as she left with Reid. 
Elena took a look around the room; Andres and Charlene were taking shots at the punching bag, Ian starring at himself in a mirror, young Owen practicing his archery skills. Nobody would have mind if Elena stepped out for a quick moment to go wash off.
She ran outside and quickly into the forest. It wasn't long till she found the river. The sweet sound of rushing water soothed her mind. The air was moist, it made her want to go for a swim. She crouched down and splashed water over her face. The coldness took away the tiredness, it made her feel so refreshed.
Growls and rustling brushes from behind Elena sent straight up and behind a tree. Her breath was shaky as she tried to stay completely still.
A man pushed his way through the brushes. His face beat red, his dirty blonde hair tattered, his clothes covered with mud. Elena recognized the man from behind, it was the man she'd seen from the meeting, the normal one.
What is he doing all the way out here by himself? She questioned to herself.
He stripped off his shirt showing his rippled abs that flexed hard out on their own. His belt buckle loosened and dropped his pants to the floor.
Elena was drawn to the strange man no matter how hard she wanted to look away.
His thumbs tucked into the elastic of his boxers. He pulled them down but quickly his body transformed into a wolf. The wolf drank from the river as if nothing had just happened.
Elena stood up and snapped a twig. She dropped down to her knees and pressed her back hard against the wall.
The wolf poked his head up from the water and snarled loudly. He lifted his large snout into the air and took a few sniffs.
Elena's heart rammed hard against her ribs as if they were iron bars imprisoning an insane criminal.
The crackling of dry leaves crunched underneath its heavy paws as in strolled closer to Elena. 
She had been caught.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me a while to post this chapter. I've been pretty lazy lately and my mind has been all jumbled. But it's finally done! Hopefully the next chapter will be done soon