Status: Thank you all for reading! This story is based off my nightmares that ive been experiencing these past few weeks :)

Supernatural Warrior

Supernatural Warrior Chapter 6

Snapping her eyes shut, she let out a whimper as her imagination of the wolves teeth sinks into her flesh, tugging hard at the want for her bones, it's razor sharp claws slashing through her stomach like it was nothing. She felt it all as it sent a hard shiver of fear up and down her spine. Her heart rushed with fear.
This is it, she thought to herself, goodbye. 
Her heart stopped right in it's final beat. The world spun around her rapidly and crashed hard on top of her. Her eyes slammed shut and her body slid over to side helplessly. Fear had finally knocked her out. 
                  *               *              *
Elena's eyelids fluttered open. The odd mans arms comforted her, embracing her tightly into his naked chest. His soft brown eyes welcomed her. Heavy stones built a dome around them; it was dark and lonely but yet warm and calming.
He ran a hand gently through her damp hair as if trying to sooth her to this unexpected welcome.
"Who are you?"
Elena swallow hard trying to put bits and pieces together from what happened. "My name is Elena."
"Why were you peeping at me down by the river."
Her eyebrows sharpened and narrows down together. "I was NOT peeping! In fact, I was there first till you rudely showed up and disrupted my cleaning time."
She crossed her arms and turned her head to the side, away from him.
His arms reached behind him as he watched her anger grow. "Sorry kiddo. I must not have caught your scent fast enough."
Elena turned her head back at the man as he starred down at her. A smile glowed on her face. "No harm no foul."
He stood up dropping Elena off his warm lap to the dirty ground and walked toward his clothes. His long legs slipped one after the other into his boxers. Next his jeans and then his loose shirt.
"My name is Quinn by the way. I'm a shape shifter."
Confusion flushed over her face. "What's a shape shifter? Is that another name for wolfman?"
Laughter split loudly from his lips. "No. A shape shifter is a person that can transform into any animal or person. A wolf is only one of the animals I've mastered to transform into."
Elena nodded her head with clear understanding of his power. Standing up very shaky, she glanced outside to see the moon plump in the dark sky. Stars twinkling bright as they should.
"How long was I out?"
A thick heavy leather jacket draped over her shoulders. Quinn pull out her tucked in hair underneath the jacket.
"Long enough. I over heard that the other warriors have decided to have a bond fire outside the training center tonight. I'll walk back there but then I have to get home."
Quinn scooped Elena up into his arms and walked out into the spooky forest.
The smell of smoke clouded around the two of them. They were close. Quinn placed Elena down and hugged her tight. "Don't tell the others who or what I am. I trust you. Now go. Be safe."
He quickly let go of the embrace and ran back into the forest without a sound, not even a snap of a twig.
Elena pushed her way through the brush and ignored the stabbing pain of the thorns. Looking up she saw Reid and only him. His eyes zoomed in on her.
"Hello again" greeted Elena.
He sat still as a statue. No breathing, no blinking, no sign of life.
Elena took a few strides towards him, "mind if I sit down?"
No response.
She reached down for the beer can in the empty seat beside him when suddenly Reid shot up gripping tightly onto her wrist.
"Don't. Touch. My beer."
His voice was dark and horrid, almost possessed.
Reid threw her wrist back with aggression and sat back down. Snatching up the can he gulped it back while tears poured from his eyes and down his bruised cheeks.
"What happened to you Reid?" She searched his face for answers.
"My father. That's what happened. Figures he can beat me to a bloody pulp because I'm different. Well it's NOT fair!"
Reid threw the can at the side of the building and it exploded with such force and anger. Large wings ripped threw his skin and blood poured like a water fall down his back. He turned around and grabs a handful of Elena's hair. "Do me a favor. Stay AWAY from my friends and I. There's something coming off you that rots and I want nothing to do with it. I have my own problems, don't need to deal with yours."
His wings stretched up and wiped down quickly. He soared into the sky and disappeared into the tall trees.
Elena rubbed the part of her head where Reid has tugged on.
What's his problem?, she thought.
She began to walk home. The streets dead and dark. Too dark. None of the street lights had turned on.
"How every odd." she spoke into the empty streets.
Turning around the corner she could see her house.
Home, the safest place to be, she told herself.
"Elena," spoke a raspy voice in the wind. 
Her eyes widen to the size of basketballs. She heard the voice before when she stuck out of the house. This time it was loud, as if someone stood right beside her.
"Elena."
She sprinted towards her house without looking back. Squirming to open the front door, it popped open and she slip inside slamming the door shut behind her. Her chest moved far out and sunk deep in each breath she took.
"Who is following me around at night?"
She locked the door and hustled up to her bedroom. It wasn't long till her eyes slid shut pulling her into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading :D