Status: Thank you all for reading! This story is based off my nightmares that ive been experiencing these past few weeks :)

Supernatural Warrior

Supernatural Warrior Chapter 7

"What is taking Sydney so long? I want those kids now!" snapped the mysterious man behind the desk slamming his fist hard on the surface of the desk.
"Easy there Eric." spoke a tall muscular man walking out of the long endless tunnel dragging something along with him.
"Ah, Carey, my loyal partner. What special gift have you brought for me?"
He picked up the decaying body and laid it onto the mans desk.
"Excellent work Carey. This will satisfy my hunger till tomorrow."
Carey ran a hand through his thick black hair as he walked about the room curiously.
"I don't understand Eric. Why send Sydney after those brats when you and I could have already had the job done by now. It's a waste of time and a waste of our abilities. You should have let me go out there, I could take care of them myself."
A long pale finger pressed against Carey's lips putting his babbling to rest. Eric's large hand gripping loosely around his throat pushing up against a wall. He leaned close and whispered into Carey's ear, "I don't want you to die."
Eric pulled away letting go of Carey.
"Do me a favor, make yourself useful and get Kari. I don't trust Sydney alone. I'd rather have a partner go instead but I can't risk anything."
He leaned over the deceased body. A crooked smile jerked at his face as his jaw cracked making his mouth wider. Teeth sharp as daggers poked out of his mouth. The smell of death filled his nostrils. Quickly he sunk his teeth into the body and began to suck away all the blood, then tore away the skin and swallowed it whole.
Carey strolled over to the picture frame trying to ignore the sound of Eric eating away at the body. He pulled it face down and the wall moved up. Quicker than the speed of light he ran deep into the secret passage way to a door cracked open with light shinning from beyond the door. Opening it up without hesitation, he took one step in and swooped down as a wine bottle flew above his head and smashed along the wall.
His eyes travelled over to the couch where a lady laid draping her long curled black hair over the arm rest staring strongly back into his eyes.
"What do you want Carey."
Standing up from his crouching position, he straightened out his ripped outfit as if it had to be proper.
"Hello my dearest Kari. Eric has asked me to send you out on a quest."
Her eyebrow shot up with disgust, "Eric. Quest. Ha! Forget it. I stopped working for Eric and I wish you would too Carey. He's using you. Why can't you see that?"
His soft blood covered hand brushed along her cheek. Carey had always loved having Kari near, she had always been like a sister to him. 
"Don't think about it as for him but as for me."
Kari exhaled slowly, "what do you need?"
"I need you too keep an eye on Sydney, just incase she tries to pull anything funny."
Kari search his face in hope of a joke, all she read as seriousness.
"Okay. I'll go. Only if you promise that once the job is done, you and I will leave this place for good."
Carey gently presses his lips against her forehead, "I promise."
She stood up quickly and walked away leaving Carey alone in the room.
"What have I done."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading :)) leave comments