Status: Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!

Repeating Apologies

1

Galaxy beamed proudly when she saw the billboard that said Teenage Scream! with a large picture of her and the rest of the band. She laughed loudly and pointed at the billboard, jumping up and down.

“Hesh! Look!”

He looked up from his guitar and nodded, “Yeah, I see it.”

“Isn’t it great?” She exclaimed.

He rolled his eyes and chuckled, “If you think so.”

“I do! It’s awesome and we’re going on warped in about an hour so oh my god I’m going to die from the excitement!”

Gavin rolled the suitcases into the parking lot where Galaxy and Hesher were sitting around waiting for the bus, “What’s happening bitches?”

“You’re the bitch.” Hesher spoke in a monotone voice, strumming along to Nirvana’s song Something in the Way .

Gavin scoffed and tossed the suitcases onto the ground, “that’s how you treat the nice man that so nicely brought your bags out here?”

“You technically lost the bet, so yeah.” Galaxy laughed.

Gavin mumbled under his breath then sat on his suitcase next to Hesher. Galaxy yawned and was about to sit down when a brown car pulled into the parking lot. She squealed and raced towards the car.

“Sammykins!” She threw her arms around him.

He chuckled and held onto her, “Hey Gal, how goes it?”

“Awesome now that you’re here! These losers are boring!” She pouted, pointing at Hesher and Gavin.

Gavin gasped, “I’m the most awesome person here!”

Sam coughed, “Liar.”

Gavin sent them both a playful glare before pulling out his phone to text his mom and on and off girlfriend Jenny a simple goodbye. Sam sighed and let Galaxy hang onto him. He was used to it by now, she was very affectionate but never could be in a relationship. She wasn’t good with actual relationships, sure sex was nice but that’s not all she wanted in a relationship. Galaxy wanted the whole package deal, love, romance, sex, one day a family, nice house, kids, etc.

“Where is it?” Galaxy shouted dramatically, falling back into Sam who caught her with ease.

Soon enough a green and purple RV pulled up with one said that had their album cover on it with Teenage Scream plastered over it. Galaxy was the first in the bus, running past their tour manager Bobby.

“Well she’s excited.” He chuckled, helping the guys with the bags.

Hesher snorted, “She always is. It’s like a disease.”

He was bit more mellowed down than his little sister. She was the rambunctious one that was bouncing off the walls almost all the time. He was quiet and found solitude in his guitar that he had received from Galaxy on his 20th birthday. She was still eighteen and he was a bit protective over her. She was still pure and he didn’t want anyone to try and take it from her before she was ready like her last boyfriend who ended up in the hospital after Hesher found out what he was trying to pressure Galaxy into.

“What is that sound?” Gavin questioned when he heard the bass pounding from the inside of the bus.

They all came inside to find Galaxy messing with the stereo. Their bus driver was Hesher’s buddy Roderick Kernes. He looked pretty amused with watching Galaxy flip through the CD’s and change the songs, turning the volume up and down.

“Turn it down!” Hesher shouted.

Roderick chuckles were drowned out by the sound of Tyler the Creator blaring from the speakers. She rapped along to She which was her favorite song by him at the moment besides Yonkers. Bobby covered his ears and walked up front to turn it down until it was barely auditable but that didn’t stop Galaxy from rapping.

“One, two, you’re the girl that I want.
Three, four, five, six, seven, shit
Eight is the bullets if you say no after all this
And I just couldn’t take it, you’re so motherfuckin’ gorgeous
Gorgeous, baby you’re gorgeous
I just wanna drag you’re lifeless body to the forest
And fornicate with it but that’s because I’m in love with you..cunt”

Bobby stared at Galaxy for a few minutes then nodded, “Okay. That’s really weird. No more of that.”

“Bobby! He’s awesome! I love that song!” Galaxy exclaimed.

Hesher rolled his eyes, “That’s what you said about Mac Miller last week.”

“I can like more than one at one time.” She stuck her tongue out at him then sat back in the seat next to Roderick.

Roderick looked back at Bobby for the signal that they were ready than drove off once he gave a nod. Gavin and Sam went to the back to play MW3 on the X-box in the back. Hesher set his guitar down than went and claimed his bunk to crash for a while. Bobby made phone calls to whoever, sitting on one of the couches. Galaxy and Roderick made conversation and he let her listen to whatever she wanted to.

***

When they arrive at the venue Galaxy was fast asleep while Caribou Lou by Tech N9ne came out of the speakers. Roderick always thought it was funny that Galaxy was the lead singer in a rock band but seemed to like rap more than rock at times.

“Ay yo, Lex! Wake your ass up!” Gavin shouted, shaking Galaxy.

She stirred and when she didn’t wake up, he got an idea. The rest of the guys stood back as he filled a cup full of water and dumped it on her. Galaxy sat up and screamed, quickly chasing after Gavin. He screamed and ran off the bus and around the other busses trying to get away from the green haired girl. Galaxy ran around a black bus and slammed straight into someone sending both her and other person to the ground. She groaned and got up to see a rather attractive ginger sitting on the ground. He brushed himself off and stood up sending her a warm smile, offering her his hand.

“I’m sorry, I was chasing my friend and wasn’t watching where I was going.” She started speaking very fast.

He chuckled and nodded, “It’s alright. I’m Alan Ashby.”

“Galaxy Moore, and yes that is my real name.”

Alan smiled, “It suits you.”

Gavin slowly crept around the corner with his back to Galaxy. She whispered a “see ya later” to Alan then ran and tackled Gavin to the ground, and punching him repeatedly.

“Ow! Ow! Stop it you psycho!” He shouted, trying to fight off Galaxy without hitting her.

She giggled and got off of him, “Maybe next time you won’t pour water all over a sleeping girl!”

Gavin groaned and sat up to see Galaxy skipping off towards the bus again to change. Alan had already headed back inside of OM&M’s bus to tell Austin about the girl he had just ran into.

“Green hair? That’s fucking rad!” Austin exclaimed.

Alan nodded, “Usually I wouldn’t be into it but she’s hot.”

“Ooo Alan has a crush!” Austin laughed.

He shook his head, “I don’t even know her, I’ll probably never see her again.”

Austin smiled, “Who knows, maybe you’ll run into her again.”

“Doubt it.” Alan muttered, as he got off the bus and went to the stage for sound check.