Status: Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!

Repeating Apologies

3

Alan smiled as he signed and took pictures with fans. He was very polite and enjoyed talking fans of the band. Most of them being girls.

“I have to say, your set wasn’t that bad. In fact I quiet enjoyed it.” A familiar voice spoke, causing him to look up from the CD that he was signing.

Alan stared up at Galaxy for a minute before speaking, “oh, what are you doing here?”

“Obviously getting my CD signed.” She smiled and took the CD from Alan, passing it to Valentino to sign and pass down the line.

She sent him a wink and said, “See ya later.”

Austin smirked and nudged Alan with his elbow then pointed in Galaxy’s general direction. Alan blushed a bit then quickly went back to signing something for another fan. Galaxy grabbed her CD after each member signed it then headed back over to another tent where she and the rest of Teenage Scream were supposed to be signing in a few minutes.

***

Galaxy found that she had a lot of fun signing stuff and taking pictures with fans. She sat next to Hesher who sent nasty glares at the male fans who hugged Galaxy as they took pictures with her.

“Oh quit, they’re harmless.” She smiled and ruffled Hesher’s hair.

A CD was placed in front of her, she looked up with a smile surprised to find Alan standing there.

“Hi.”

She smiled, “Well, hello there stranger. What are you doing here?”

“I came to ask you if you were busy later on like after signing.”

Galaxy ignored Hesher’s stare and smiled, “Nope. I’m free as America.”

“Oh great, so would you like to come see a movie with me tonight then maybe we could get something to eat.”

Galaxy nodded, “Sounds good. Casual or fancy?”

“Casual.” Alan grinned from ear to ear.

She was about to say something but Hesher cut her off, “Keep the line moving.”

Alan was pushed out of the way by a few guys that were waiting to talk to Galaxy.

Over his shoulder he called out, “I’ll come by around six!”

Galaxy laughed and nodded, “Okay!”

When he was gone she had a huge smile on her face that wouldn’t go away. Hesher smiled when he saw that Galaxy was happy. He just hoped that Alan wouldn’t try anything on his baby sister, or else he might be going to jail again.