Sequel: Liars Revived
Status: Completed

Disaster Reformed

Chapter Three

Naruto followed closely behind Suki as she left the building. "Naruto, you don't need to stay with me, you know. I'm fine." She felt that she could trust Naruto, though, saw then being good friends. "Just a little hurt that Sasuke's such a jerk, that's all."

"He's been that way from the very beginning." As she stopped to look at him, he smiled. "It doesn't matter what happens, he's always a jerk."

"Aren't you two friends?"

"Comrades, friends, rivals. A little bit of everything, it seems."

"Hmm, so you hate and love each other then?" she asked. Just as Itachi had told her.

"Pretty much. One day, I'm going to defeat him." But Naruto seemed troubled about something, a layer of doubt in his words. It was as if he believed Sasuke to be stronger.

Holding out a hand, she declared, "Naruto Uzumaki, from here on out, we are friends. Got it?"

Blue eyes went wide, a huge grin spreading across his face. Clasping his hand with hers, he said, "Friends" and shook on it.

* * *

Sasuke seems angry, Sakura thought to herself, glancing over to see him walking by. I wonder why. I wonder if... "Hey, Sasuke! Do you know who that girl is, the one who just came to the village randomly?"

He turned his head, glare intensifying as it landed on her. "She is none of your concern."

Hurt flashed across her features. He almost felt sorry for her. Almost. "Sasuke, why are you being like this?"

* * *

Sitting upon a branch, lost in her thoughts, she wondered why her parents had hated her. Heck, Itachi seemed to be the only one who didn't. But why? Why was she not good enough?

Leaves rustled behind her and she jumped out of the way just as a kunai sailed by her head. Turning, a kunai in hand, Sharingan activated, she glared at the attacker. "Sakura."

Eyes wide, Sakura stared. It would seem that Sakura had no idea who she was. "You have the Sharingan...," she whispered, not knowing what to do.

"Yes, Sakura, I do. And do you want to know why I do?" Never letting her guard down, she watched as Sakura nodded. No attacks were currently being made. Good. "You wanted to know who I was before. Who are you and why are you here, you had asked. I came here to be with my brother."

"Your brother?" So afraid to know the answer. The girl could barely speak.

Smirking, eyes widening as excitement flowed through her, she opened her mouth and spoke, tone slightly mocking, "Sasuke Uchiha."

Sakura went white, all of the blood leaving her face. "No. You're lying. You have to be. Sasuke doesn't have a sister!" The glare returned. "Tell me who you really are!"

Pulling another kunai out, Sakura threw it, and Suki deflected it with her own kunai. "You really think that's going to work on me? Take a good look, Sakura. I look like Sasuke!"

"Lies, all lies!" Jumping from a tree and throwing another kunai to distract Suki, she made a fist, slamming it into the ground.

Deflecting the kunai, Suki didn't have enough time to react as the ground shook, turning to rubble, trees being knocked down.

The tree she stood on was thrown backward, taking her with it. Her back slammed into another tree that soon fell along with everything else. Blood ran down the side of her mouth as she coughed it up.

Sakura had her in the air by the collar of her shirt, lifting, choking. "Now tell me. Who are you?"

"I told you," she gasped out. "My name is Suki Uchiha."

"Stop lying!"

"Let go of her, Sakura."

"Sasuke?"

Taking advantage of the distraction, Suki kicked out, the toe of her boot nailing Sakura in her lower stomach. Sakura gasped, grip releasing and fell forward. Suki landed on her feet, stumbled and then regained her balance. "Why are you here, Sasuke?"

"I've come to the realization, and I've accepted it."

"Accepted what?" Sakura asked.

"That she is, in fact, my sister. My... twin."
♠ ♠ ♠
Third chapter, wooo. This one doesn't seem as good as the others :c. Oh well. Four readers and two subscribers already. I love you guys<3. Please comment and tell me how I'm doing on this, I appreciate it.