Status: Finished

Why Do You All Hate Me?

Blood Donation

--Meanwhile at the hospital--

“Are you the family of Karissa Sanders?” A nurse asked.

“Yes, how is she?” Matt asked, removing his head from his hands for the first time in an hour.

“She needs blood. We don't have many doners of her type, are you of blood relation?”

“Yes. We're the same blood type.”

“She needs more blood than is safe for you to give. Do you know of anyone that shares her blood type as well?”

-Matt
Karissa and I have dad's blood type, so mom can't help. Brian is B, like Johnny. Zack is AB...Karissa and I are O.

Jimmy. But will he do it?

“Y-yes. I'll make call.”

“Okay, but come with me, she needs what she can get.”

I stood up and followed her into a donation room where she tied the rubber band around my arm.

---after blood donation--

I ate the cookies and drank the juice she gave me, then pulled out my phone and called Jimmy.

“Hey uh...you hear about what happened?”

“Yeah I'm gonna kill short shit.” He growled. For the first time ever, he sounded honestly mad. He cares.

“Well, Karissa needs blood and I've given all I can. Uh...”

“I'll donate. I'll be there in 15 minuets.”

“Thank you, it means a lot.”

“Least I can do. See ya.” he hung up.

I tried to ignore the lightheaded feeling I had as I asked the nurse if I could see Karissa. “She's in 324, on the third floor, it'll be on your left.”

“Thank you.”

I followed her directions and soon found the door. Sure enough a sign on the door read “Karissa Rose Sanders”

I knocked then realized she'd still be out of it. So I walked in, I saw her small body on the bed, she looked so fragile. I walked up to her bedside, seeing an IV in her other hand and a breathing thing in her nose. Her arm was wrapped up tightly.

How could she be so immature? Trying to kill herself over a cello?

I sighed.

I'm just being defensive, I know this is my fault. Besides, I can tell she didn't try to commit suicide by the way she cut he wrist. She was doing self harm, but made a bad cut.

Well, their all bad cuts but you know what I mean.

Has she cut before? I really hope not.

I looked over the unbandaged parts of her arm was found them clear. Thank god!

A knock on the door got my attention, I called for the person to come in. Jimmy walked in quietly.

“I did it. The nurse is on her way up with our blood.” he took a bite of a cookie.

“Oh and these cookies...fucking amazing.” he finished, grinning.

“I know.” I agreed. Jimmy never fails to cheer you up. Plus, those are some pretty kick ass cookies.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you think they hate her?

Brian gave her mouth to mouth, and Jimmy have her blood. They are type O by the way. Also I don't know their real blood types so I picked e'm.

I wanted to end this short chapter on a lighter note. Did it work?