Status: Finished

Why Do You All Hate Me?

Soup

It had been three days, my arm is healed and is nothing but a scar now. I've been eating more lately, so now I'm less underweight. Still underweight but...less. No, my brothers friends' behavior didn't change. They were mindful of my arm the first day, but now they don't care. I've taken to wearing rubber wristbands to cover the single scar that litteres my arm. Mom's still in Arizona, and still calls everyday like the great mom she is.

Breakfast went off with minimal fat jokes and shoving. Now its time for lunch, and I refuse to let Jimmy keep me from eating. I headed to the kitchen.

“Hey Karissa.” I froze and warily looked at none other than Jimmy.
“Getting some lunch?”

I nodded.

He gave me an evil smirk that made me back up. “Have some soup!” He pretended to hand me a steaming bowel but spilled it all down my shirt.

I screamed as it scorched my skin, I whipped off my hoodie and ran upstairs. Once safely in my room with the door closed and locked, I took off my shirt hissing as I looked at my red stomach. The dark red blotches looked angry, they dotted my entire torso, mostly my stomach. It still burned, I knew he couldn't be decent to me for two seconds! I couldn't put burn cream on it until later when everyone was asleep, so I have to deal wi-shit it's bleeding.

I used a tissue and dabbed up the blood, cringing as I touched the burned skin. It hurt so badly, I wanted to cry. But I refused, I have to act like it was nothing. Or else. As long as mom doesn't find out it'll be fine. I made the mistake of telling on Zack once, he turned it around on me and got me grounded for a month. Fucking asshole.

I but on a baggy shirt so it wouldn't touch the burn much and slowly descended the stairs. As Matt walked by, Brian bounded up to me, all smiles.

“Hey!” He crushed me in a hug, I screamed at the added pressure on the burn. He squeezed tighter as tears began to fall down my face. I pushed at him but he didn't let go. “Brian stop!” My voice cracked with pain. Matt's face fell as Brian let me go and I fell to the floor in tears. I looked up at Brian who gave me a shit eating grin and walked away.

He knew about the burn, he damn well knew.

That heartless bastard. Matt knelt beside me and opened his mouth, seeming unsure. Say something, anything. Please.

Just don't ignore me.

“Brian's bear hugs are hell huh?”

More than you know. My heart broke a little, but I nodded. He stood and left. I held my shirt out to keep it from touching my stomach as I slowly stood up, only for a hand to shove me back to the ground. I let out a small scream as I landed on, none other than, my stomach.
This is the worst pain I've ever felt. I sat up and looked up at a smirking Zack. His smirk dropped slightly as he looked down at my stomach, looking down I saw blood beginning to get absorbed by my shirt. I quickly and painfully bolted to my room.

I called Issac and chatted with him until dinner time. Not that I ate. I fell asleep for an hour and a half then called Ray and chatted with him. I didn't tell either of them about the soup.

When it hit 11 o'clock, I knew the guys would be staying the night. They were all in the basement drinking and playing cards like every Friday night. None would come up until noon tomorrow, it should be safe.

I made my way to the bathroom and flipped on the florescent light. I opened the cabinet and took out the rarely used burn cream, antiseptic, gauze, and clips for said gauze. I sat on the floor with my back against the wall. I peeled off my shirt; literally peeled. The blood dried and stuck my red, irritated skin to the shirt. I hissed in pain as it tugged at the skin.

Zack--)

I needed to piss. Matt was bombing the bathroom in the basement so I had to go ALL the fucking way upstairs. As you can tell, I'm not even buzzed yet. Short shit's downing e'm.

To my surprise, the light was on and the door was cracked open. I squinted to see Karissa on the floor, I was going to burst in when I herd her hiss in pain. I followed her hands to see her PEEL her shirt off her seared stomach. The skin was pusy, red and had bits of dried blood on it.

Is that from Jimmy's soup?! Holy fucking shit whores! My mouth dropped as I watched her pick strings from her should out of the large wound, cringing. I pulled out my cell and hit record. The guys need to see this. This is NOT okay. Not at all.

And I pushed her so she landed on it. I saw the blood but I let her run away.

My heart clenched in guilt. I watched and recorded her putting on antiseptic and burn cream, then wrapping it up.

By the time she finished, her eyes were clouded with tears. I've seen her cry before, but...

She put her shirt on, put a few things back in the cabinet and stuff. I stopped recording and hid around the corner before she came out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this a long time ago, edited it so it fit and tada! Warning, the story is about half over.

Do you think Zack will change his ways and show the guys? Why or why not?

What do you think of my personal "Holy fucking shit whores!" I say that all the time XD