Status: New :)

Let It Roll

All Monroe Henderson wanted was to find herself and learn who she was. She had been through more jobs and hobbies then she could count, and she had no idea what she wanted to do with her life. She was ready to move out of her parent house in Temple Texas, and move LA to stay with her twin brother for a while in hopes of finder herself and what she wanted. Little did she know that she would find herself and much more...

Bridget Popov has worked her ass off for as long as she could remember. From sports and extracurricular activities in high school, to the honors program and leadership opportunities she sought in college, she's worked to be the best of the best. Her dreams of working in the media industry were realized shortly after enrolling at UCLA, so applying for internships was, naturally, her next step. When she lands the perfect position as a studio intern assigned to an up and coming band, will she learn more about the industry or about herself? Everyone needs to let loose sometimes, and this position was not what Bridget had expected.
  1. Goodbye Temple, Hello LA.
    Monroe's Point Of View.
  2. Bring it on, summer.
    Bridget's Point of View.
  3. 80's Pop Music It Is!
    Monroe's Point Of View.
  4. The First Day on the Job
    Bridget's POV