Heartbeats And White Sheets

Drugs, Brothers, and Mansions

We arrive at Jasons mansion and the air is musky and it's almost a bit hard to breath. He screams out a hey and we retaliate. There are several tall dreaded, tank top dwellers in his home. As well as the abandoned bong or piece sitting on a table. I legitamently wondered how many dirty hippies were in this house. They were all probably high and had no idea where they were anyway.

"Heyy beauties." Jason says as we approach him. He has brown hair that is desperately trying to grow out yet only seems to get frizzy under his baseball cap, his brown eyes are glazed over as always and he's wearing a Supreme shirt over some khakis and blue vans. "Take a seat…" He leads us to the big leather couch, that seemed to envelop Danielle and I as soon as we sat down. We looked at eachother and laughed. Jason laughed too as he walked away to go show us the product. He may be a loose headed stoner, but he still charges for what he does, which is essentially what we all pay psychologists for.

He comes over with a tray, it seemed like a cocktail party the way he was just serving all of these illegal substances. I saw weed, ecstasy, cocaine, lsd, ketamine, and many more. And their utensils.

"Jason, how the hell do you get a hold of all of this?" I asked seriously.

"If I told you i wouldn't be special anymore."

"Oh come on! I would never steal your dealer. I just want to know how he's not in jail yet."

"Woah, so you're gonna rat on him?" He pulled away the tray in shock and brought his palm to his mouth, "how dare you Sky!"

"Haha take a chill pill, all you potheads are so paranoid."

"And you don't consider yourself a pothead?" He scooted over next to me on the couch so our thighs were touching, and I think the couch enjoyed this because we all seemed to fall into the middle, sinking into a quicksand of couch. he put down the drug tray on the coffee table and took advantage of the couch's misfortunes.

"Dogpile!" he screamed, and I yelped, so did Danielle.

"Let's not dogpile. How bout you show me some of the ecstasy." Danielle butted in and cut to the chase. It's not like we were drug addicts, we were just bored teenagers living in a upper middle class area where this sort of stuff was normal and accepted --- by our peers. We would never tell our parents.

"Oh baby you're going to like this one." Jason said, raising his eyebrows up and down. He held the small bag infront of Danielles face, wagging it infront of her like a treat. She tried to grab it and he pulled away. "15 bucks."

"What! I could get this for 8 anywhere else." Danielle protested.

"Not this quality baby, you'll never see anything like this."

"I'll fucking pass then!" She crossed her arms and sunk even further into the couch. I just stared at both of them.

"I'll take it." I say and reach for my wallet in my pocket. I accidently brush my hand against Jason's thigh and he makes an OOing sound.

"I didn't know you liked me like that…." He said jokingly.

"Shut up." I hand him a twenty and he hands me the bag.

"I'll go get some change." He winks and gets up.

Danielle looks over at me, and down at the ecstasy, "You seriously gonna do that right now?"

"Not now, It's too early for this." I say, " I'll save it for later. Meanwhile buy some weed from Jason."

"He's such a scumbag. It's sad too, because he's smart but he's just throwing his life away by doing his little business."

"Awww is someone jealous that he's making money in a mansion by himself?" I tease her, and pinch her pale cheeks.

"NO! It's just…" She was blushing and didn't say anything after that. I left the subject, but it was sketchy. What did she know about Jason that i didn't? I didn't even know he was smart at all. He walks back in the living room with my 5 dollars, and I shove the ecstasy in my pocket.

"Love ya." He says, looking at my boobs while he does, "anything else girls?"

"Weed." Danielle answers sharply without looking at him.

"How much?"

"3 grams"

"Ooh be right back." he runs to the back to do his measuring while Danielle and I sit in silence. A guy begins walking over to the couch area. He's wearing a white shirt, black skinnies, and black toms. His burgundy beanie is covering dark brown long hair. He looks up at both of us.

"Replenishing?" he says, and smirks at Danielle.

"You know it."

"Me too, I love this guy. He's a catch." He smiles and looks down at the tray of drugs. No one ever steals from Jason, "He's a sweet kid."

Meanwhile Jason comes on out of the back, with a paper bag filled with the grass.

"Brandon! Hey bro! Danielle, Sky, this is Brandon my big brother." Jason throws the bag of weed to me and goes over for a bro hug with Brandon. They looked pretty similar, if you took away Jason's hair and replaced soft silky brown with it, "He's in a band touring with Warped, which is in town today. How'd you get time off?"

"Time off? Psh, I blew off hanging out with Pierce the Veil for you." My heart skipped a little beat and I look over at Danielle. She's smiling at me, trying to play it cool.

"Your band plays in Warped?" She asked expectantly. He looks over with bright blue eyes and rubs Jason's shoulder.

"Yeah for a few dates on the west coast. I'm stoked!"

"What are you guys called?" I pipe in.

"We're called Angels in Reverse. Are you guys going to warped?" He looks at all of us, including Jason. We all shake our head no.

"I wish I was, it sounds like a fucking blast." I say staring at his perfect hair. Danielle hits me on the knee, I probably seemed like I was begging. Even though I wasn't…I swear.

"Well, since you all are friends with my bro, why don't you all come with me tonight?" Jason let out a little squeal I'm sure, or that might've been Danielle. We jump in for an aggressive group hug and jump around. A mini mosh pit, nothing like warped. The mosh pits over there got insane, and now I would be able to experience it first hand. I was so excited. I was so glad I decided to dress up a little today. I look over at danielle and we both smile the biggest smiles I've ever seen.