Status: Work in progress.

Anthology.

The Gym.

"Babe, can we please take a break?" John panted. Sweat was feverishly dripping down his forehead and neck; also making his shirt wet.

"John, we've only ran for 20 minutes! 20 more and we can take a break." Kaitlyn was barely sweating. She was used to running on a daily basis: Going to the gym every morning at 9 AM. But ever since the past year, Kaitlyn had lacked time to make it to the gym because of college and work.

John took heavy breaths as his legs dragged one after another on the over-sized treadmill. On the other hand, Kaitlyn went her pace, causing her to be nowhere near as exhausted than John.

The feeling of running overwhelmed John, so he hopped off the treadmill and stood next to Kaitlyn.
After taking a large gulp of water, he stopped and stared at her, watching her run.

Kaitlyn pulled one of her earplugs out of her ear.

"What is it?" She asked, as her fists and legs moved back and forth in sync.

John just smiled, still looking into her eyes. Shortly after Kaitlyn gave up wondering why he was acting so frilly, John picked her up off the treadmill and placed her on the benchpress.

"What- Are- You- Doing- John!" Kaitlyn said inbetween the kisses John planted on her lips.

"Babe, I'm really tired, I don't want to run. You know I hate working out!" John pouted as he hovered over her; his weight placed on his arms.

John nuzzled Kaitlyn's neck while the ends of her long, brown ponytail brushed against his cheeks.

Kaitlyn couldn't help but laugh at how embarrassing they could've possibly looked.

"John, people are staring!" Kaitlyn placed both her hands on John's sweaty chest. "Plus, working out is good for you!"

John groaned, knowing that the words that came from Kaitlyn's mouth were true; but he also didn't care that the two were getting odd looks from others. She was in love with him, and he was in love with her: That's all that really mattered.

"Let's go back home. Please? We both need to shower. I bet we smell like complete shit."

Kaitlyn laughed at John's words.

"Okay, we'll go home," Kaitlyn started.

"Yes!"

"but-"

"What? What 'but's? Why'd you say but!?" John struggled his words.

"You have to beat me to the car!" Kaitlyn started running off to the car.

John followed, yelling behind her, " If I win, you're showering with me!"

John sped off to Kaitlyn, running as fast as he can to beat Kaitlyn to his BMW.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short i know. sorry /:
i started school again, so ill try to update every (other) weekend.
what'd you think?
lemme know<333
love you guys:)