Status: Work in progress.

Anthology.

Movie Theaters.

"John, be quiet!" Kaitlyn whispered as she tried to walk her boyfriend up the theater stairs.
"Your butt looks so cute in those jeans!" John laughed and gently patted her fanny.
The two took a seat in the back middle section of the movie theater. Movie trailers played one after the other, for about fifteen minutes, and John couldn't keep still.
"Babe, I'm so bored!" John whispered in Kaitlyn's ear, his nose and lips pressed against the side of her face. She felt his smile as he complained.
"Shh. Here, have some popcorn, be respectful of others around here!" Kaitlyn handed him the bag of popcorn while her eyes stayed glued to the big screen.
"I don't want it!" He whined. John grabbed Kaitlyn's red beanie and pulled it over his head- covering his eyes.
"Look, babe!" He laughed. " I can't see anything!" She looked over at him, giggling at how much of a child he was at heart.
"Give that back, ya goon!" She snatched her beanie back and gave his hair a little ruffle.

The movie started, and Kaitlyn gave all ears; But John, on the other hand, was getting bored within fifteen minutes of the movie.
"I wanna play with Rocky. He's more interesting than this chick flick." John complained, with his face pressed against his palms.
"John, you haven't even't given the movie a chance. Pay attention!" She whispered.
Out of the blue, John forced a big kiss on Kaitlyn's lips, cupping her face.
"Comm'ere." He demanded, pulling her into his lap.
"Babe stop, I'm gonna break you, I weigh tons," She held onto her arm rest, pulling away from John's hand, but his force overpowered hers, causing her to let go.
"Oh yeah. Ten pounds is definately a ton." He muffled in her neck.
She couldn't help but giggle, as she felt his warm skin against her neck, and cold hands sliding under her shirt.
"You're so embarassing, I don't know you!" She laughed.
"Can't we just go get some ice cream? OOOOH, what about In 'N Out? You know that's my favorite!" He looked up at her, while shaking his leg rapidly.
"Calm down, babe," She held her hand on his thigh, causing it to stop shaking. "How about a deal. If you keep still and watch this movie with me, we'll pick up Rocky, go to In 'N Out, then go to a park, okay? Deal?"
"Yes," he smiled, then gave her one more kiss.
"Good boy. I love you!" She smiled.
"Love you more,"
He wrapped his arm around her waist, and watched the whole movie as told, and as promised, Kaitlyn then took her boyfriend and Rocky to eat burgers at the park.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow okay i wrote this one over the summer and didn't post it till now i am sorry it sucks ok :c