Status: Work in progress.

Anthology.

Airplanes.

"Flight 591 to Honolulu, Hawaii will begin boarding in fifteen minutes. Thank you for choosing Continental Airlines." A female voice came from the speaker, projecting her voice throughout the whole airport.
"Babe, that's us! You excited, boo?" Kaitlyn fiddled with John's hair, as he rested his head in her lap waiting to board the plane.
"A little too excited. I just wanna be in paradise already!" He pouted. Knowing that the fifteen minute wait would probably extend to thirty, John played Angry Birds on his iPhone, while Kaitlyn conversed with Kennedy and Gabi on the phone, checking up on their puppy Rocky.
"Are you sure Rocky is nice around Kota? Alright, just checking in. Thanks so much you too, for watching him. It's so much more easier than taking him to an expensive ass dog hotel, haha. Gabi, I'll be sending you tons of pictures during this trip! Thank again, cuties. Alright, you too!" Kaitlyn pressed 'end call' on her phone, as John sat up and played with the rope adjuster to his sweatshirt she was wearing.
"So is Rocky doing okay?" He twirled the rope around his fingers.
"Yeah. Him and Kota are at the doggy park runnin' around."
"Good, good. Babe, I think they called out flight number while you were on the phone. We should probably head to the terminals." They grabbed their belongings and made their way to terminal D.

While waiting long in line, Kaitlyn noticed John covering up his giggle with a fist.
"What is it, babe?" She tugged on his flannel shirt.
"No, it's nothing, just..." His soft laughter cut between the sentence. "We got... The D!" He cupped his mouth with his two hands, trying to hide his loud laughter.
Kaitlyn thought it was funny as well, but wasn't laughing anywhere near as loud as John. She rubbed his back as he hunched over, trying to contain himself. People around were staring, but that didn't affect the couple in any way. They were themselves, wherever they were.
"Excuse me, you guys can scoot up a little," A pesky blonde woman in her late thirties tapped on John's shoulder, with an irritated look on her face.
"Oh," John looked at the woman, then Kaitlyn. "Whoopsies!" They giggled.

"Hello, everybody. My name is Tanya, I'm the main flight attendant that will be keeping you guys updated. You are now on flight 591 in Tempe, Arizona. In about ten minutes, we will be taking lift off to the oh-so beautiful Honolulu, Hawaii. Thank you for your patience, enjoy your flight with Continental Airlines!" A tall brunette flight attendant announced into the speaker.
Kaitlyn and John walked down the slim aisle, looking left in right until they found seats 41 and 42 L. When finally found, they anxiously took their seats, Kaitlyn against the window and John right beside.
"Darlin', I can't wait any longer! HAWAII!" John nuzzled his head into Kaitlyn's shoulder.
"I know, calm down, baby, we'll get there! Be patient." She kissed his head.

The two tried to waste time as passengers made their way into the plane, by playing a few rounds of Fun Run on their iPhones against each other.
A few minutes later, when everyone got onto the plane, Tanya spoke through the intercom again.
"Attention all passengers: if you could take your seats and fasten up your seat belts while I make sure all the cargo storage's are all closed, we will be able to fly off in the next two minutes."
John placed his phone in his pocket and reached over to put Kaitlyn's seat belt on.
"John!" Kaitlyn slapped his hands, "I can do this myself, thank you."
John couldn't help but giggle like a little boy, "Just thought you needed some help."

Tanya and another flight attendant went around to make sure all cargo's are shut and locked. They both went to the front and the intercom was on again.
"Thank you for your patience as Maggie and I made sure everything was set. Please sit tight, while we are about to take off."

"Oh, baby! I'm so excited!" Kaitlyn could barely sit still.
"I know babe, and in a few hours, we will be all by ourselves," John winked while caressing Kaitlyn's cheek.
Kaitlyn blushed, as she knew how dirty John's mind was.
"Well until then, paws off." Kaitlyn said before kissing John on he cheek.

The plane started to move and a few seconds later, the plane was off the ground. Kaitlyn looked out the window smiling at the thought of being away with John in Hawaii. Once they were up high in the sky, Tanya said that everyone could unfasten their seat belts if they wanted. Kaitlyn unfastened her seat belt and stood up.
John looked up confused, "Going somewhere?"
"Yeah, to the washroom. Excuse me." Kaitlyn said while nudging John's long legs.
John realized his legs were taking up so much room, so he unfastened his seat belt and made room for Kaitlyn to cross. As Kaitlyn was just about out, John slapped her behind.
"Oi!" Kaitlyn shrieked. "John!"
"Whoops, my hand slipped!" John laughed covering his mouth from laughing too loud.
Kaitlyn shook her head and walked to the washroom.

Once finished, Kaitlyn made her way back to her seat. She saw John busy playing Temple Run, and decided to scare him. Kaitlyn crept up slowly behind John, and when the timing was right, Kaitlyn jumped up behind him.
John screamed, "Babe! You made me lose!" He pouted.
"Awe, you gonna cry baby?" Kaitlyn winked getting back in her seat.
"No," John fake cried. "I never cry!"
Tanya the flight attendant walked over to John and Kaitlyn, "Excuse me, but could you keep it down please? You're disturbing a few people around you."
John and Kaitlyn glanced at each other, "Oh of course, sorry about that." Kaitlyn apologized.
"It's alright, thank you." Tanya then walked back to the front of the plane.

John and Kaitlyn both tried to contain their laughter. After they calmed down, Kaitlyn felt a little tired.
Kaitlyn yawned, "Babe, I think i'm gonna take a nap."
"Awww, ok babe," John pouted.
Kaitlyn rested her head on John's shoulder and drifted off to sleep.

While Kaitlyn was taking a nap, John played on his phone and occasionally took a peek at Kaitlyn. He smiled at the thought of being with her, and finally being alone with her somewhere far away. John spotted the flight attendant Maggie and asked for two cups of water - one for Kaitlyn when she wakes up.
Maggie came back with the water and handed it to John. As he was placing the water down on the pull out table, the cup tipped and the water spilt on Kaitlyn.
The cold water woke her right up.
"John!" Kaitlyn tried to shout at John as quiet as possible.
John's shoulders raised just like his shoulders, while his lips stretched downward.
"Uh... whoops?" He stared at her for a moment before taking off his plaid shirt to dab on her soaked v-neck.
"Napkin, please?" Kaitlyn asked the flight attendant walking by. She looked at the incident, then handed Kaitlyn more than enough.
"Nice purple lace bra, babe," John half-grinned and gave Kaitlyn a wink. She his his shoulder and scoffed.

6 Hours had passed rapidly as John and Kaitlyn wasted time conversing, flirting, cuddling and watching airline movies. Two more hours left and they'd be in paradise.
"Scoochy," Kaitlyn stood up, trying to move past John's legs. He furrowed his eyebrows at her, giving her a 'Where are you going now?' look.
"Bathroom."
His lips made an 'O' shape as she scooched passed his long, skinny legs. John decided that since there were only two hours left on this rutty plane, he'd make it worthwhile, so he sneakily tagged along close behind her.
About to close the door, John squeezed his way into the small airplane bathroom with Kaitlyn.
"Uh, excuse me, John. I have to pee?" She patted his head.
"Do your business. I won't look." He placed both hands over his eyes. Kaitlyn pulled down her denim shorts, but noticed John peeking.
"Ahem!" She 'cleared her throat' to him.
"Alright, alright. You're done peeing. Play time," He winked.
"John, We're in a tiny-ass airplane bathroom. What pleasure can we get outta this?" She waves her hand around the small, smelly bathroom.
"We'll see,"
John picked her up and pinned her against the door, immediately attaching his lips to hers. Her hands ran freely down his body, slowly making their way down to the buckle of his belt, undo-ing it as fast as she could. His tongue glided along her bottom lip then finally slipped it's way in.
John lifted his hands up from her waist to up her shirt, searching for the clips of her bra. His hips pinned her up, holding her against the wall, as the rest of the plane ride was spent pleasuring each other in the public bathroom.